PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Read

Kesta
01-29-2004, 05:11 AM
Hey everyone theres a new p2p program getting made its called Mammoth (http://mammoth.sourceforge.net/) and i think we should all leave Kazaa Lite and start off with this new program even knowing its only still in beta it has the potential to be better then Kazaa and this program needs all us developers to help it out. So come on please go there and become a beta tester ive got a board where people can post there suggestions and then the maker of mammoth Sander can answer all your quiestions.

Boards (http://myelitex.proboards20.com/index.cgi)

Smith
01-29-2004, 11:54 PM
hows about, u go stick mammoth in ur ass? im not a heathen and i dont need conversion, so piss off. ;)

internet.news
01-30-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by TheCanuk@30 January 2004 - 00:54
hows about, u go stick mammoth in ur ass? im not a heathen and i dont need conversion, so piss off. ;)
I am addictive to K++ and coffee!!!

But I tried Mammoth but it only has 700.000 Users, it seems connecting only to KMD 2.6 or Imesh as some ppl here mentioned.

Try kceasy, it is better ;) than Mammoth. Mammoths died out long ago ;)

kceasy.com ;)

test2speed
01-30-2004, 01:15 AM
i 3nd that TheCanuk , lets all Put that new shit up the matrix bitches ass , dude no one cars kqazaa lite is better than

EMULE, BitTorrent, and the rest...................

they all suck exsapt K-LITE

NightStalker
01-30-2004, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by test2speed@29 January 2004 - 20:15
i 3nd that TheCanuk , lets all Put that new shit up the matrix bitches ass , dude no one cars kqazaa lite is better than

EMULE, BitTorrent, and the rest...................

they all suck exsapt K-LITE
A bit biased, eh? o:)

junkyardking
01-30-2004, 01:29 AM
[sarcasm]
Just what the kazaa needs an other client
[\sarcasm]

The fasttrack network suxs it full of crap and the network protocol is dated, it doesnt even have sha1 hashing which protects agaist file corruption.... ;)

Kesta
01-30-2004, 01:36 PM
is it just me or has the Kazaa Lite people just turned to N00b wankers like TheCanuk and test2speed i cant help you little fucking nerds stick to ya games boys and let us men deal with this shit so "go stick it up your matrix bitch ass" 1. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE MATRIX MEANS so that sentence doesnt make fucking sense also like the quote "Beat you in real life" what you drive a VW ya little boy go home you dont know nothing about the streets or underground racing it aint like the game boy its big money sick cars turbos and bitches so dont talk shit if ya havnt walked the streets BOY

The Reverand
01-30-2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Kesta@30 January 2004 - 13:36
is it just me or has the Kazaa Lite people just turned to N00b wankers like TheCanuk and test2speed i cant help you little fucking nerds stick to ya games boys and let us men deal with this shit so "go stick it up your matrix bitch ass" 1. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE MATRIX MEANS so that sentence doesnt make fucking sense also like the quote "Beat you in real life" what you drive a VW ya little boy go home you dont know nothing about the streets or underground racing it aint like the game boy its big money sick cars turbos and bitches so dont talk shit if ya havnt walked the streets BOY
Erm... that post makes you sound just as bad as him...

Canti
01-30-2004, 11:35 PM
Maybe even worse heh

Smith
01-30-2004, 11:38 PM
mmm, if u just came 2 klite how am i a noob. and do not compare m3 2 that idiot test2speed.

ive been here for just a little over a year, and ill be hereway after u move on 2 something else.

so dont b an idiot like that :lol:

Sony
01-31-2004, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Kesta@29 January 2004 - 06:11
Hey everyone theres a new p2p program getting made its called Mammoth (http://mammoth.sourceforge.net/) and i think we should all leave Kazaa Lite and start off with this new program even knowing its only still in beta it has the potential to be better then Kazaa and this program needs all us developers to help it out. So come on please go there and become a beta tester ive got a board where people can post there suggestions and then the maker of mammoth Sander can answer all your quiestions.

Boards (http://myelitex.proboards20.com/index.cgi)
you are right...this program is great, if not better then K-Lite itself. It has a Emule feel to it and the download speeds are great.

The only thing i don't like is that it connects to port 1214. That is a evil port in my books...the RIAA loves scanning that port

Kesta
01-31-2004, 02:06 AM
see sony thats why we need you to tell the makers that help is all we need.