PDA

View Full Version : Movian Vpn Client For Pocket Pc 2003

Jbean1582
01-29-2004, 05:34 AM
Hi I just bought a new Viewsonic Pocket PC with Windows Pocket PC 2003 and I want to set it up at my school, but they want me to buy some 75 dollar Movian VPN client. Does anyone have this program or know where I can dl it. I look on Bittorrent and Kazaa just thought id give it a try.

shn
01-29-2004, 05:52 AM
You should be able to use any vpn client. It just depends on the vpn server they use. I would just try a regular vpn connection and see if that works.

I dont know much about windows pocket pc but there might be somewhere in pocket pc where you can set up a vpn connection without using a third party client. See if there is a "create a new connection" wizard :huh:

james_bond_rulez
01-29-2004, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by Jbean1582@28 January 2004 - 20:34
Hi I just bought a new Viewsonic Pocket PC with Windows Pocket PC 2003 and I want to set it up at my school, but they want me to buy some 75 dollar Movian VPN client. Does anyone have this program or know where I can dl it. I look on Bittorrent and Kazaa just thought id give it a try.
ur school is trying to scam u

dont pay anyting!!!!!!

NEVER!! EVER!!!!!

windows can make vpn connections with the dial up utility just run the wizard and there u go ;)