PDA

View Full Version : Riaa Shares Big!

tjo
01-30-2004, 12:43 AM
its pathetic...but its great :D college students i know are very thankful for RIAA sharing music. I mean they've got everything you search for, and hey they cant catch students downloading music at colleges, at least not the dudes i know...they really live for filesharing

LONG LIVE PIRACY
F**K RIAA, SUPPORT FILESHARING!

NightStalker
01-30-2004, 12:50 AM
College students have had a law suit filled against before if you read the articles. ;)

internet.news
01-30-2004, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by tjo@30 January 2004 - 01:43
its pathetic...but its great :D college students i know are very thankful for RIAA sharing music. I mean they've got everything you search for, and hey they cant catch students downloading music at colleges, at least not the dudes i know...they really live for filesharing

LONG LIVE PIRACY
F**K RIAA, SUPPORT FILESHARING!
How did you mean this?

Do you mean employees at RIAA sharing inofficially? That does not surprise me, as
sharing is important to understand each other better ;)

WhiteAngel
02-03-2004, 08:13 AM
I know people kicked out of college for using P2P proggies. Better tell your friends to be careful, or so much for higher education over some music files... :unsure:

Steven

MUSLEMAN
02-03-2004, 10:57 AM
roflmao, actually college students are the most unsafe and easiest to catch

bumrockerforlife
02-04-2004, 07:32 AM
roflmao, actually college students are the most unsafe and easiest to catch

for the heck of it one day my friend and I traced an Ip from someone i was downloading from. We got a college, and a dorm, and guess what... a room number. Its not uncommon to get addresses when tracing these.

If I can do it, anyone can too. Its not that hard. I also value higher education over music files.