PDA

View Full Version : Need Help!

scottwile
01-30-2004, 02:47 AM
http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/pic%201.JPG
http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/pic%202.JPG

SO... i need to turn the folder in image 1 (NFSHP2) into a .CUE or .BIN so i can burn it as an image, therefore i can insert it when it asks me to insert the play disk. how do i do this?
thanks alot for you help in advance

Monkeee
01-30-2004, 02:50 AM
you see the folder crack? get the EXE in there and replace that one in your game folder... :D

shn
01-30-2004, 02:53 AM
YOU DONT HAVE TO BURN IT. Get daemon tools and when it ask you for the disk just mount the image on a virtual cd rom with daemon tools and keep it mounted while your playing the game. It will think you put a real disk in your cd rom when in fact your just emulating one.

I dont even game and I can tell you that ;)

*edit* -- Btw, Im sure your all ready to play your game and all but there is no need to post multiple topics pertaining to "your" same issue. I suggest you post it here next time. <_<

http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=96963

scottwile
01-30-2004, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by Monkeee@29 January 2004 - 22:50
you see the folder crack? get the EXE in there and replace that one in your game folder... :D
what do you mean game folder, i know i&#39;m a noob
thanks for the help though

scottwile
01-30-2004, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by shn@29 January 2004 - 22:53
YOU DONT HAVE TO BURN IT. Get daemon tools and when it ask you for the disk just mount the image on a virtual cd rom with daemon tools and keep it mounted while your playing the game. It will think you put a real disk in your cd rom when in fact your just emulating one.

I dont even game and I can tell you that ;)

sorry about that, but i don&#39;t have the image to mount on the virtual drive, i only have the .BIN&#33; how do i get the image from that or am i just stupid and alrady have it

TheFilePirater
01-30-2004, 03:08 AM
a .bin is the image lol, just get dameon tools or alochol 120% to mount the .bin and run it as virtual drive

scottwile
01-30-2004, 03:15 AM
alright, i thought it wasn&#39;t cause the "all images list" shown below didn&#39;t list it &#33; sorry

http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/pic%203.JPG

:( but does that mean if i burn the .BIN as an image with nero i will have the cd?
:frusty:

kaiweiler
01-30-2004, 03:59 AM
I think all he wants to know is if he burns the .bin file as an image using nero, will he have the game cd? like a replica of one bought in a store? like you would get by burning a regular iso, will he have that if he just burns the bin?
if he burns the bin, what will he get?
someone just give him a simple answer, he does not understand all these complicated steps :P

neevakee
01-30-2004, 04:02 AM
is the game installed on the hard drive or are you tring to burn it on cds, or are you trying to install it form the hard drive.

scottwile
01-30-2004, 04:06 AM
it is installed on my harddrive, but i have this problem when i open it so i need it on cd&#39;s

http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/need%20cd.JPG

:frusty:

neevakee
01-30-2004, 04:08 AM
just go to the game folder and past the crack over the exe

scottwile
01-30-2004, 04:14 AM
thanks alot everyone i got it to work, sorry about the stupid questions.

:lol: :D

i was just wondering if there is anyway to burn something like my .BIN file as an image on a cd so that i would have the same cd as you would buy?

shn
01-30-2004, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by scottwile@29 January 2004 - 22:14
thanks alot everyone i got it to work, sorry about the stupid questions.

:lol: :D

i was just wondering if there is anyway to burn something like my .BIN file as an image on a cd so that i would have the same cd as you would buy?
Once again. IsoBuster will convert bin to iso. Then burn the iso to whats called a..............blank.................disk.

Ok :huh:

neevakee
01-30-2004, 05:02 AM
it is not the same because the disk you would buy has copy protection on it and when the game dosen&#39;t dectect the copy protection it won&#39;t play, that is why you need a crack so the game dosent check for the copy protection.

scottwile
01-30-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by neevakee@30 January 2004 - 01:02
it is not the same because the disk you would buy has copy protection on it and when the game dosen&#39;t dectect the copy protection it won&#39;t play, that is why you need a crack so the game dosent check for the copy protection.
i see, do all games need a crack? thanks alot
is making a crack really hard? if so don&#39;t bother explaining it but if its simple please tell.
:01:

neevakee
01-30-2004, 02:23 PM
a crack is something that you can get off the internet. If you want i woll pm yuo a prgoram that woll search and download cracks for you. Also the only games thaat need cracks are bootlegged games and pirated games.

scottwile
01-30-2004, 02:36 PM
i would love that neevakee. please send
thanks for all your help
:rolleyes: