PDA

View Full Version : The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

dee_madison2003
01-30-2004, 03:59 AM
ok when u go to the new 2003 official new line site, that music that is playing what is the name of the song and who sings it? i love it please someone tell me!

the website link is http://www.texaschainsawmovie.com/
thanks...
D

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-30-2004, 04:25 AM
:huh: I do not know.Go download the Album.Maybe it is on there. :huh:

dee_madison2003
01-30-2004, 04:33 AM
lol im downloading the movie so i dont wanna stop it! lol did u listen to the song? im crazy over movie scores and stuff like that its sad that this really happened!

D

summerlinda
01-30-2004, 12:26 PM
I believe that is Song To The Siren, by "This Mortal Coil" [they have something to do with Cocteau Twins?]

Originaly done by: Tim Buckley

Also performed by "Ratty" but that song is called "Sunrise, here I am"

I was looking for this myself a long time ago when Ratty released that song, I knew it sounded familiar and thats how I found out it was Tim Buckley, and later done by:

This Mortal Coil
Robert Plant
Czars
Dead Can Dance
Incubus Succubus
Paul Oakenfield
Sheila Chandra
Susheela Raman
True Faith
Shudder To Think
Fern Hill
Cul De Sac
Dot Allison
Ratty

:)

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-30-2004, 01:21 PM
;) Just looked in my Database for This Mortal Coil.I have the Album "it'll End in Tears".And that Song is on it.

:P I guess I could go grab that Album off the CDR and see if that is it.But I am not.I have to go. :P

summerlinda
01-30-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@30 January 2004 - 14:21
;) Just looked in my Database for This Mortal Coil.I have the Album "it'll End in Tears".And that Song is on it.

:P I guess I could go grab that Album off the CDR and see if that is it.But I am not.I have to go. :P
You could also just take my word for it, it is This Mortal Coil :rolleyes:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-31-2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by summerlinda+30 January 2004 - 18:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (summerlinda @ 30 January 2004 - 18:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@30 January 2004 - 14:21
;) Just looked in my Database for This Mortal Coil.I have the Album "it&#39;ll End in Tears".And that Song is on it.

You could also just take my word for it, it is This Mortal Coil :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
;) You said "I believe that is".Now that is somebody saying "I am not for sure but it might be". :P

summerlinda
01-31-2004, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+31 January 2004 - 01:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 31 January 2004 - 01:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by summerlinda@30 January 2004 - 18:56
<!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@30 January 2004 - 14:21
;) Just looked in my Database for This Mortal Coil.I have the Album "it&#39;ll End in Tears".And that Song is on it.

You could also just take my word for it, it is This Mortal Coil :rolleyes:
;) You said "I believe that is".Now that is somebody saying "I am not for sure but it might be". :P [/b][/quote]
You are right, my bad :bag: