View Full Version : Now Stfu

internet.news
01-31-2004, 03:33 AM
Well congratulations,

You hacked my computer - you so leet or whatever you want to call it

BTW - I lost 12months of my daughters photos - congratualtions
I also lost my CV - to get a job in Thailand - congratualtions
I am about to reformat and loose all my PGSE data - congratulations

From some fucked up spat on KL you have done this - now shut the fuck and get what's coming to you - plant and report and coming for you bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK - Forget that last bit, I'm not out for revenge - just can't understand why you are so childish at your age - your PC is safe I could but won't hack into it - but WTF you doing losing my daughters photos man - get a grip!

UKman:
are you sure this was meant for UKMan and not UKGirl???

Peace
Skweeky

J'Pol
01-31-2004, 03:37 AM
Excuse my ignorance, but what is this post about.

UKMan
01-31-2004, 03:42 AM
As it seems samsamsam wants to post PM's and replies to PM's then i shall answer you J'Pol:

The above is a copy of a PM that samsamsam sent to me, underneath you see my reply, he has posted both <_<

Of course totally uncalled for and yet as you can see he has done it.

Obviously i am no hacker, i wish i was, then maybe i could have done some of the stuff he accuses me of - but as this laughable and we can all laugh at it, then i will let it go this time - however a PM to a Mod has been sent because i dont see how anyone can justify posting private replies to PM&#39;s on this board - but WTF, the guys got problems B)

Peace
UKMan

J'Pol
01-31-2004, 03:45 AM
I don&#39;t mind humour, but this is just pathetic.

hobbes
01-31-2004, 03:49 AM
Why would he send such a PM? An attack of the apple? I just don&#39;t see UKman doing this act and I think it is a bit too raw to be perceived as humor.

Evil Gemini
01-31-2004, 03:51 AM
hey sam, im sure a data recovery program will bring your stuff back.

MagicNakor
01-31-2004, 04:29 AM
If you have issues that are being resolved/occuring over PMs, you keep it to PMs. There is no need to air your dirty laundry in public, and there is no excuse to be doing so.

I&#39;m closing this.

:ninja: