PDA

View Full Version : Audio Programs

tianup
03-03-2003, 08:43 AM
:ph34r: Just wondering if anyone knows where to find some good higher end audio plug-in's (crack) for both mac and pc. I used to have a bunch of perfect cracks from oxygen, but they're no good on my new system, and I can't find new ones anywhere. Cheers.

LongJohn
03-03-2003, 04:10 PM
Shouldnt be too difficult to find them with search in k-lite. Ive gotten scores of VSTs - search for Absynth, Kontakt, Halion, Pro 53, Dcota, B4, FM7, Reaktor - they are all there and there are many sources for download. The only thing Ive not found is Spectrasonics Atmosphere - but they dont produce a demo version so its unlikely to come up on fast-track.

What is it you are specifically looking for?

LJ

tianup
03-04-2003, 07:56 PM
I already have everything you mentioned - if there's a working version of Amplitube out, I'd be interested - I have the last one but it conflicts with Sampletank. I'm more interested in Mac stuff, as I have pretty much everything I want for PC - Spectrasonics stuff would be very cool though. Ever find any samples for dl?

tianup
03-04-2003, 08:33 PM
If there's any TDM stuff available that would rock too.

orangeman
01-31-2007, 01:12 AM
can someone tell me were i can find abysynth 4 as my trial version is not working...:01:

Appzalien
01-31-2007, 03:34 AM
Magesy dot ru, on the top right click "music apps" to narrow your view. You have to register but its worth it and they don't spam you.