PDA

View Full Version : 'runaway Jury' And 'the Human Stain'

newcombe6
02-01-2004, 06:58 PM
Had a look around and tryed a search for both Runaway Jury (Gene Hackman) and The Human Stain (Anthony Hopkins) but couldnt find any hash marks or file sizes. Does anyone know if theyre are any screeners or good quality rips about on kazaa? If so could someone please reply with the hash's. Cheers in advance. Ps also, when i searched for runaway jury, i found a post that said redo the search to +90 days etc and this will find old posts. This didnt seem to work, any help?

Darth Sushi
02-01-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by newcombe6@1 February 2004 - 19:58
Had a look around and tryed a search for both Runaway Jury (Gene Hackman) and The Human Stain (Anthony Hopkins) but couldnt find any hash marks or file sizes. Does anyone know if theyre are any screeners or good quality rips about on kazaa? If so could someone please reply with the hash's. Cheers in advance. Ps also, when i searched for runaway jury, i found a post that said redo the search to +90 days etc and this will find old posts. This didnt seem to work, any help?
For Runaway Jury, click on the search button (on top) and search beyond 30-days.

muchspl2
02-01-2004, 08:16 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=89642

might want to try irc or bittorrent

NO-FAKES
02-02-2004, 09:46 PM
ive downloaded both of them off suprnova. dont have them on my pc anymore sorry, but i know they both are still on bt