PDA

View Full Version : Any Offspring Fans Here

Askjeevesbot
02-01-2004, 07:59 PM
I have All the songs on the splinter album and im also in search of some of their older songs so mabe we can trade

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-01-2004, 08:01 PM
:P We only do Albums num nuts.You know this. :P

:D Have them all by the way.I think. :D

Askjeevesbot
02-01-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@1 February 2004 - 14:01
:P We only do Albums num nuts.You know this. :P

:D Have them all by the way.I think. :D
what are ya talking about

Smith
02-02-2004, 12:13 AM
there ok

swarnel
02-03-2004, 09:10 AM
im an offspring fan but i dont like much of there new stuff
and i got every album they released

Adster
02-03-2004, 09:15 AM
yep loved them growing up

then the song came out Pretty Fly for a white guy

now tell me this.....

everybody I speak to says I" used to like offspring until that song came out" now tell me this

Who bought it then??

it got played to f*King death on commercial radio and was number 1 here for weeks

well I think Gone Away is their bets song if you listen carefully at the lyrics it's a very sad song

swarnel
02-03-2004, 09:27 AM
Gone Away is their bets song if you listen carefully at the lyrics it's a very sad song
some people say that song was about his dad, anyone know if this is true

anyway i think the offsprings best albums are smash and ignition

Celerystalksme
02-04-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Adster@3 February 2004 - 19:15
yep loved them growing up

then the song came out Pretty Fly for a white guy

now tell me this.....

everybody I speak to says I" used to like offspring until that song came out" now tell me this

Who bought it then??

it got played to f*King death on commercial radio and was number 1 here for weeks

well I think Gone Away is their bets song if you listen carefully at the lyrics it's a very sad song
Yes i grew up listenin to the offspring too ;)

I still liked the offspring after pretty fly *even though i hated that song*...some of the songs on Americana were really cool...like *she's got issues*, *the kids aren't alright*, *have you ever* and *the end of the line*... :01:

the people that brought that single were the people who never were into the offspring before that song...a.k.a the 7 - 13 year old population who were into pop and never heard of guitars before... :(

Gone Away is one of my favourite songs...its actually my 2nd favourite Offspring song...just behind *Bad Habbit* off Smash :)

Their new album is like there previous 2 albums...half the songs are really great and the rest is just plain shit...the offspring need to take more time in writing a CD...so they can write an album full of great songs *maybe 1 or 2 shit songs*...but still some of their new stuff is better than most of their old stuff...And their old stuff is still great aswell... :D

Laters
Cely :music1:

Lilmiss
02-04-2004, 06:58 PM
"Smash" was an amazing album.
Shame they never kept up the same rawness.

Bad Habit is such a good driving song. ;)

Askjeevesbot
02-05-2004, 03:58 AM
so what are the best songs to download?