PDA

View Full Version : Hash Site, bussy with making one

Wocus
03-03-2003, 07:05 PM
http://www.hotel-marcopolo.de/flag-h.gifhi, i'm making a simple hash site with all kinds of hash links... take a look ( just started tho)

Click here to see the site (http://www.stormpages.com/wocus)

Wocus
03-03-2003, 07:52 PM
Yeps, the first section (movies) now work and has a couple of movies in it...
i'm working on the rest

imported_computerfreak76
03-03-2003, 08:06 PM
your site doesn't even work dude!!!

Wocus
03-03-2003, 08:15 PM
hmm.. :huh: strange... ;)

try again later
http://www.hotel-marcopolo.de/flag-h.gif

jetje
03-03-2003, 08:16 PM
btw if you use hash files you found in here make sure you gave credit, it won't be apreciated if you don't.....
I must say if try to find something but the "site" didn&#39;t work. <_<

The Great Dude
03-03-2003, 08:17 PM
Very simple:

Movies

(TV)Series

Gamez

and a guestbook is all you have. :lol: Plus it&#39;s slow.

DataMore
03-03-2003, 08:37 PM
Yeah man, the site seems to be very slow. :blink:

Here&#39;s something that I still don&#39;t understand:
Why start a new site with verifieds if you can get them and post them all in this forum? :huh:
It&#39;s like quitting a band and going solo.
I think people go like: "Wow, that forum is really cool with all the verifieds&#33; I&#39;ll try to do something similar&#33;"

I&#39;ve seen other members do it and that&#39;s cool if they want to do it, but I still don&#39;t get it&#33; :huh:
Why not just help this forum grow and make it even better?
Why start a new site from scratch and just have a couple of verifieds?

Look at ShareDaddy. Of all the people, he should be the one with the most reasons to make a verifieds site.
Instead, he&#39;s happy just to post them and make the verifieds database even bigger.

alan36uk
03-03-2003, 11:10 PM
yeahhh keep it on here.post hashes on here.we dont need a load of splinter sites.
Like Datamore said keep this place going and growing.

>_<

The Great Dude
03-03-2003, 11:33 PM
People probably think it&#39;s fun to start one. Until they abandon it. :P

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
03-03-2003, 11:53 PM
;) I was thinking the same thing about this guys post.....Movie Hash Site (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=22&t=15161) .

alan36uk
03-04-2003, 12:00 AM
I find it hard enough to speak and type english let alone dutch &#33;
I best lay off the stella ;)

SolidWing68
03-04-2003, 06:01 AM
Your lucky numbers for today: 4, 0, 4.
Actually, we couldn&#39;t find the page you requested. Please check the URL.

Wocus
03-04-2003, 06:41 AM
sorry.. i changed account... its faster and it works.. and yes i sayd it was a simple site.. movies, series and games...

why not making a site?? if i like to do that i think it&#39;s more handy to see a list of all the movies than look around in every topic and find a couple...

Here (http://www.stormpages.com/wocus)

http://www.hotel-marcopolo.de/flag-h.gif

imported_computerfreak76
03-04-2003, 07:44 AM
wocus i really think you need to go and change names and come back as a total newbie cause your really getting disliked around this forum.

first off you start posting really useless threads now your trying to make a hash site using hashes from this site.

your off to a really, really bad start dude&#33;

N£MO
03-04-2003, 07:52 AM
Wocus Posted on 4 March 2003 - 07:41
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry.. i changed account... its faster and it works.. and yes i sayd it was a simple site.. movies, series and games...

why not making a site?? if i like to do that i think it&#39;s more handy to see a list of all the movies than look around in every topic and find a couple...

Mr Wocus,i have read a few of your posts and dont like to insult people usually( :lol: )but im going to make an exception just for you.Your an arsehole&#33;&#33;&#33;

yours sincerly
me :)

Wocus
03-04-2003, 08:01 AM
let me explain...:

i thought it was handy.. and if you whant me to make a credits list, i&#39;ll do that.. :( i have no bad intentions.. :(

alan36uk
03-04-2003, 10:47 AM
:o Lets have a group hug lol
Lifes too short to moan and groan.
Maybe give wocus another chance ?
But he is out of order all the same

Wocus
03-04-2003, 01:02 PM
jetje could you pleace translate a bit for the others?? i wan&#39;t to explain good..

Ik heb ten eerste geen zin in moeilijkheden en probeer ook niemand dwars te zitten... ik had een beetje te veel lol in dit forum :) dat zou toch een compliment moeten zijn :)...

Ik zal sirieus proberen minder te posten ne geen onzin topics meer te plaatsen...

Wat die site betrefd... ik dacht alleen maar dat het handig was voor iedereen om een lijst te zien van alles in plaats van te zoeken in elke topic op zoek naar een file...
Als ik er credits bij moet zetten doe ik dat ook graag hoor.. als ik de site moet sluiten doe ik dat zeer minder graag aangezien ik er toch nog wel wat moeite voor heb gedaan.. maar, wat moet dat moet :(

jetje
03-04-2003, 01:17 PM
Wocus aked for a tranlation so here it is....

WOCUS SAID

1st of all i really don&#39;t want trouble and i certenly didn&#39;t wanna bother anyone. When i found this site i thought "What a cool site" And i had so much fun, i lost control in posting.&nbsp; :) That should be a compliment to the site and it&#39;s people&nbsp; :)

Well i will seriously try to cut down on posting and stop posting useless topics...

Concerning my website... I thought it coulde become handy to everyone, if i made a list of all files sorted out.
If i need to ad credits i&#39;m pleased to do so.. But if i have to close it, i certainly am will be dissapointed, cause i put in a lot of effort.... But if it has to done, i do it&nbsp; :(

well the best translation i could give you.....

jetje
03-04-2003, 01:18 PM
@Wocus, just start reading some thing in here, post questions if you have them ... but read 1st. Learn to know the people in here. You will have fun then. About your website. Well personally i don&#39;t like it much and will never visit it.
Think we&#39;re busy building the best collection in here. But if you want no one will stop you. Have fun with doing it but if you use hash files from us, i expect you give credits to us just by saying links collected from our site. B)

Wocus
03-09-2003, 07:55 AM
i won&#39;t make a site... with that database... is there any way i can help?