PDA

View Full Version : Dvd Covers

hungrylilboy
02-03-2004, 12:22 AM
wheres the best place to find decent quality dvd covers? Esp friends esp covers. I have searched on kazaa etc but no luck really.

ne tips?

Rock Tonic Juice Magic
02-03-2004, 04:23 AM
cdcovers.cc (http://www.cdcovers.cc)

Aaron_T
02-03-2004, 10:59 AM
or you could try www.dvdcc.com

i think that is the address

hondarvf400
02-03-2004, 12:06 PM
thanks for that, that is a really good site

TITO
02-03-2004, 10:16 PM
Whenever I find a dvd cover i like and then print it off, it always leaves the dvd cover about an inch short off of the end. It never prints the entire dvd cover. Does anyone know why it is doing this? I have used afterburner software and roxio as well. I use ordinary paper so that may be the problem but have never seen specific paper for dvd covers. Anyone know what I can do?

oakleydoakley
04-27-2006, 03:29 PM
You don't give much info but I am guessing that all you need to do is find the settings for your printer and minimise margins and that should work !!

{I}{K}{E}
04-27-2006, 07:02 PM
You don't give much info but I am guessing that all you need to do is find the settings for your printer and minimise margins and that should work !!

last post was 2 years ago :huh:

Skiz
04-27-2006, 09:03 PM

last post was 2 years ago :huh:

I was just going to direct them towards the sticky.

You comment > mine. :lol:

orcutt989
04-27-2006, 09:06 PM
Whenever I find a dvd cover i like and then print it off, it always leaves the dvd cover about an inch short off of the end. It never prints the entire dvd cover. Does anyone know why it is doing this? I have used afterburner software and roxio as well. I use ordinary paper so that may be the problem but have never seen specific paper for dvd covers. Anyone know what I can do?

I have this same problem as well. I think its called the paper bleed or something like that. I dont think you can change it.

Skiz
04-27-2006, 09:13 PM
hmmm... mine prints fine. I just double-click it > Windows Image Viewer opens it > I click print and use default full page setting.