02-03-2004, 12:44 AM
If you want to dload ROTK using bittorent do this:
Go to google and type:

The.Lord.Of.The.Rings.Return.Of.The.King.SCREENER-RING

google will then bring up 3 sites.

The one you want is

BitTorrent @ TLF
bt2.eastgame.net/

instead of clicking on the name of this site click on the gray underlined word Cached to the right and it will take you directly to the file (it will be highlighted) then just click on it and get your file!

P.S. this site is in chinese but if you follow these directions you shouldn't have to download the language pack.

Enjoy!

freak
02-03-2004, 02:01 AM
Is it an english file :huh:

TITO
02-03-2004, 02:31 AM
I haven't downloaded the whole thing yet but am sure that it is. There was someone else who posted on another topic on this board about getting it from that site and he never mentioned it being in any different language. So I would assume its english.

abu_has_the_power
02-03-2004, 06:46 AM
it's in english. i recognize the chinese site. my friend uses it for his weird chinese movies and stuff. a lot of their stuff are english

i also found out that this thing isn't that good, quality wise. check vcdquality. its decent for a vhs screener rip, but not very good quality. i'm waiting for either a good dvd screener or a dvd rip. i already saw the movie 3 times.

Adster
02-03-2004, 06:51 AM
I got all 4 parts off IRC a few days ago outstanding quality and sound

just annoying that the pop up Property shit comes up a few times

abu_has_the_power
02-03-2004, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by Adster@3 February 2004 - 01:51
I got all 4 parts off IRC a few days ago outstanding quality and sound

just annoying that the pop up Property shit comes up a few times
how good quality? care to post a screnshot?

Adster
02-03-2004, 08:43 AM
damm i don;t know how to every time I take a screener and paste in paint it's just black!!

on my monitor it looks bad coz my graphics card sux ass

but through my DVD payer on the TV the quality is excellent wide screen just dl the sample off Supra nova 9 megs or IRC to get a fair idea

browser
02-03-2004, 06:28 PM
what do you mean by the pop-up property?

enoughfakefiles
02-03-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by browser@3 February 2004 - 18:28
what do you mean by the pop-up property?
The pop up prpety thing is some words what come up at certain times in the film to tell you to ring a phone number if you are viewing the film and should`nt be,Sometimes they go in to black and white for a few minutes at a time.which can be annoying but it`s free. :D

TITO
02-03-2004, 10:04 PM
Hey adster, could you help me to burn this movie to a dvd. I downloaded the tmpgenc program and don't know how to join the 4 parts. I know how to convert the bin and cues to mpeg but do I need to do that to burn it to a dvd? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

browser
02-03-2004, 10:29 PM
You don't need to join the 4 parts. You get better quality by keeping them seperate. You can use the TMPGEnc Wizard to encode each mpeg file. Help at http://www.dvdrhelp.com . After encoding you can auther and burn the DVD with other Software, I use Ulead DVD Moviefactory 2

TITO
02-03-2004, 10:35 PM
But see the problem is I don't know how to author and encode them. I have all 4 separate parts as mpegs and as bin and cue files. Could you please tell me the steps I need to watch this on my dvd. So far by messing around I used the merge and cut in tmpgenc to merge it into one file and now I am encoding it into an mpeg. Am I on the right track?

I think I know how to encode, the basics, so that shouldnt be hard. Are there any certain tweaks and options I need to include before i encode? Also I have Roxio easy cd adn DVD creator and nero 6. Can I author with these and if so what exactly do I have to do?

TITO
02-03-2004, 10:39 PM
Also you said that i would get better quality if i left the 4 files separate, but in doing this will it still play through fluidly once i burn it onto a dvd or will it pause and then load the next part?

Oh and I forgot to mention that I would like to watch this on a 65inch widescreen television so would like to get it to look as good as I can. So what options do I need to tweak when I'm in the tmpgenc software? Thanks!

browser
02-03-2004, 11:34 PM
as i said http:www.dvdrhelp.com has all the answers for me. If you want better quality you can simply increase the bitrate on TMPGEnc. Easier link for you is http://www.dvdrhelp.com/tmpgencdvd.htm which is a direct tutorial to convert to DVD. I don't know if you can authur with Roxio, but you can't with Nero. dvdrhelp also has info about that.

Adster
02-04-2004, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by browser@4 February 2004 - 09:34
as i said http:www.dvdrhelp.com has all the answers for me. If you want better quality you can simply increase the bitrate on TMPGEnc. Easier link for you is http://www.dvdrhelp.com/tmpgencdvd.htm which is a direct tutorial to convert to DVD. I don't know if you can authur with Roxio, but you can't with Nero. dvdrhelp also has info about that.
First Of All you won't get better quality from increasing the bit rate as its already been encoding to Mpeg

now heres exactly what i did

first of all get

Dreamon Tools

Mount the image for all 4 parts copy the DAT file from the MPEG folder in the bin and copy them to a folder called ROTK and rename each of the MPEGS ROTK disk 1 ROTK disk2 .etc.

now you have all 4 MPEGS extracted from eh 4 bins

now get yourself TMPGEnc Authorizer

Click on add and add each 4 parts disk 1 2 3 4 in order

(You can mess around with the chapter settings to if you like)

then click on Output

name a folder to save it in all called mine ROTK FULL DVD

click start

it Will take up to an hour to authorize

when its created all the VOB files and NFO files

open Nero

choose DVD Video

copy all the files it has created and put them in the video red folder and burn

your done!!

need anymore help i;m a PM away :)

Adster
02-04-2004, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by TITO@4 February 2004 - 08:35
But see the problem is I don't know how to author and encode them. I have all 4 separate parts as mpegs and as bin and cue files. Could you please tell me the steps I need to watch this on my dvd. So far by messing around I used the merge and cut in tmpgenc to merge it into one file and now I am encoding it into an mpeg. Am I on the right track?

I think I know how to encode, the basics, so that shouldnt be hard. Are there any certain tweaks and options I need to include before i encode? Also I have Roxio easy cd adn DVD creator and nero 6. Can I author with these and if so what exactly do I have to do?
Just read this now

DO NOT USE THE MERGE AND CUT FOR ROTK IN TMPGENE

it puts it out of sync trust me!!!!!

you do not need to encode it is already a mpeg file

you do not need to join them together to put on a dvdr

if you use TMPGEnc authorizer thats all you need for this movie

if it was a avi file yes you need to encode

TITO
02-04-2004, 01:32 AM
Thanks for all of the help adster I really do appreciate it. I think I know what to do now from your directions. It seems I was using TMPGEnc not TMPGEnc DVD Authorizer so that should make a big difference. And If I having any questions, I know who to ask, thanks again!!