PDA

View Full Version : Problems

tomishome
03-03-2003, 07:59 PM
I have two problems not least is that I cannot find anywhere suitable to post my problems on these forums.

The first problem is that a couple of my more recently downloaded divxs have a strange green tint all through the film. Upgrading the codecs doesn't seem to help in anyway. Does anyone know the reason for this and more importantly a fix? Any help welcome.

The second problem is that over the last two weeks or so I have noticed an increased number of files 'failing' on me! Is there a virus or something causing this and, if this is the problem, is there a fix floating around out there?

Peace and doughnuts to you all.

TRshady
03-03-2003, 08:08 PM
You do have an updated virus scanner dont you?

Benno
03-03-2003, 08:36 PM
Download the k-lite codec pack. If that doesnt help use gspot to see what codecs are used. Gspot is included in the newest version of the k-lite codec pack.

2. Is your HD full?

J'Pol
03-03-2003, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by tomishome@3 March 2003 - 20:59
I have two problems not least is that I cannot find anywhere suitable to post my problems on these forums.

The first problem is that a couple of my more recently downloaded divxs have a strange green tint all through the film. Upgrading the codecs doesn't seem to help in anyway. Does anyone know the reason for this and more importantly a fix? Any help welcome.

The second problem is that over the last two weeks or so I have noticed an increased number of files 'failing' on me! Is there a virus or something causing this and, if this is the problem, is there a fix floating around out there?

Peace and doughnuts to you all.
Don't "upgrade" codecs. Remove them before installing a new pack