PDA

View Full Version : Ruud Van Nistelrooy

Aaron_T
02-03-2004, 07:30 PM
have any of you noticed how many of Ruud Van Nistelrooy's goals are offside?

have any of you noticed how many times he dives in the box?

the referee's and linesman simply allow these infringements to happen because they are scared of Alex Ferguson complaining and getting what he wants.

it was so funny that match against Arsenal when all of the Arsenal players were shouting in his face :lol:

i hate Him do any of you feel the same way?

am i too harsh <_<

Rat Faced
02-03-2004, 07:35 PM
I think you just described most of the Man United games of the last 10 years....

Which is why i dont rate them, despite the win record.

If a Team is so powerful that officials turn a blind eye and are blatently biased, there is something wrong.

And i speak of decisions that ran against Sunderland here (amongst many others)....not exactly my favourite team in the world :P

jetje
02-03-2004, 07:40 PM
You both are wrong, Ruud is aflying Dutchmen probably way to fast for both of your eyes... Everytime they whistle him back the referees are wrong... So count the goals he would have scored more if the referees didn&#39;t make those mistakes.
You have to thank the linesman, they have the same "slow" eyes as you seem to have...
you just can&#39;t blink the eye or vantheman is gone.... :lol:

fugley
02-03-2004, 07:40 PM
i want to join in but i&#39;m not entirely sure what a nude man&#39;s bristle toy is?? :blink:

Aaron_T
02-03-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by jetje@3 February 2004 - 18:40
You both are wrong, Ruud is aflying Dutchmen probably way to fast for both of your eyes... Everytime they whistle him back the referees are wrong... So count the goals he would have scored more if the referees didn&#39;t make those mistakes.
You have to thank the linesman, they have the same "slow" eyes as you seem to have...
you just can&#39;t blink the eye or vantheman is gone.... :lol:
he wants to learn how to play properly like the one and only

Alan Shearer&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Skillian
02-03-2004, 07:48 PM
Come on, Ruud Van Nistelrooy is one of the best strikers in the world, and he plays the offside game very well. Sometimes it doesn&#39;t work and sometimes he gets caught out, but him and Henry are the best in the league at it.

As for decisions, they had two blatant penalties against Southampton and neither was awarded, so it can&#39;t be all the time (although to me, Ruud&#39;s goal was definitely offside).

J'Pol
02-03-2004, 07:50 PM
Nistelroy is a fantastic player, if a wee hair light on his feet.

Aaron_T
02-03-2004, 07:52 PM
on the NUFC website a few months back they watched all of Van Nistelrroys goals and 63% of them were offside or wrong decisons by the REF this is my point.

jetje
02-03-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Azzz@3 February 2004 - 20:45
Alan Shearer&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
is that the old man walking in a newcastle pubsoccer team? With that other old man they call sir bobby...? Newcastle, hmm is that were they didn&#39;t show much respect for one of the greatest soccer players ever lived Ruud Gullit??

So actually you Newcastilians have a RUUD complex.... how rude.... :lol:

J'Pol
02-03-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Azzz@3 February 2004 - 20:52
on the NUFC website a few months back they watched all of Van Nistelrroys goals and 63% of them were offside or wrong decisons by the REF this is my point.
No hidden agenda there, it is quite open.

Shearer scored a lot of his goals shortly after elbowing people in the face, doesn&#39;t make him a bad person though.

Skillian
02-03-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Azzz@3 February 2004 - 18:52
Bitter much?

fugley
02-03-2004, 07:55 PM
what about steve davies then?? :blink:

Spider_dude
02-03-2004, 07:59 PM
has everyone forgotten shearer kicking neil lennon in the jaw. please no comments about big john.

Cheese
02-03-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+3 February 2004 - 18:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 3 February 2004 - 18:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Azzz@3 February 2004 - 20:52

Shearer scored a lot of his goals shortly after elbowing people in the face, doesn&#39;t make him a bad person though. [/b][/quote]
Shearer can be a dirty player no doubts about that, after he lost some of his pace he had to start playing like that. He&#39;s still a great goalscorer though and I (as an unbiased NUFC fan) am willing to turn a blind eye...

edit: And, anyhow, in the days before they turned football into a non-contact sport you could pretty much get away with anything...shoulder-barges, elbowing, kicking the keeper...

Aaron_T
02-03-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@3 February 2004 - 18:59
has everyone forgotten shearer kicking neil lennon in the jaw. please no comments about big john.
that was an accident

Aaron_T
02-03-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+3 February 2004 - 18:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 3 February 2004 - 18:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Azzz@3 February 2004 - 20:52

Shearer scored a lot of his goals shortly after elbowing people in the face, doesn&#39;t make him a bad person though. [/b][/quote]
any player is the same given the chance especially the Man Utd team

ruud van nis.... hangs onto players when they try to run with the ball, purposely leaves his foot in after tackles, goes in 2 footed all the time.

there isnt 1 player who hasnt commited a bookable offence throughtout their career.

Skillian
02-03-2004, 08:10 PM
Lineker?

jetje
02-03-2004, 08:14 PM
i thought he was talking about Vinnie jones... :lol:

Aaron_T
02-03-2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by jetje@3 February 2004 - 19:14
i thought he was talking about Vinnie jones... :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

J'Pol
02-03-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Skillian@3 February 2004 - 21:10
Lineker?
He wasn&#39;t booked. You are spot on.

The chap said commited a bookable offence, though. Maybe he just wasn&#39;t caught.

Shearer is a great striker, however he is at least as dirty as Nistelroy.

Lite
02-03-2004, 08:24 PM
Man U are overrated pompus ass&#39;s :angry: :angry: <_<

Those dicks get away with anything :angry: :angry: :angry:

And that "Sir" Alex Ferguson - why was he nighted again? The "treble" i belive - but in the 60&#39;s/ 70&#39;s when Liverpool did this (League/ Europe/ Carling Cup), was there manager nighted? i dont think so and i thought people who have been nighted where meant to set an example to others - what does fergy teach us? how to look like a twit and to chew gum :P :lol: :rolleyes:

J'Pol
02-03-2004, 08:26 PM
I take it he received the NBE then.

Lamsey
02-03-2004, 08:34 PM
I also dislike Manchester United, but not because of the resasons mentioned above. It&#39;s the the inherent arrogance which is rife throughout the entire organisation that turns me off.

bigboab
02-03-2004, 09:30 PM
Similar to Rangers and Celtic in Scotland. No one else is allowed to support their home team.

Aaron_T
02-03-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Lite@3 February 2004 - 19:24
Man U are overrated pompus ass&#39;s :angry: :angry: <_<

Those dicks get away with anything :angry: :angry: :angry:

And that "Sir" Alex Ferguson - why was he nighted again? The "treble" i belive - but in the 60&#39;s/ 70&#39;s when Liverpool did this (League/ Europe/ Carling Cup), was there manager nighted? i dont think so and i thought people who have been nighted where meant to set an example to others - what does fergy teach us? how to look like a twit and to chew gum :P :lol: :rolleyes:
i totally agree with that :)

good point well presented :lol:

Marius24
02-03-2004, 10:42 PM
Over the past 5 years footballers attitudes have really chaged, about 70% of them believe they are god, or godlike, its a discrase there attitude on and off the pitch, something really should be done before it gets outa hand <_<

basketball all the way :ph34r:

Aaron_T
02-03-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Marius24@3 February 2004 - 21:42
Over the past 5 years footballers attitudes have really chaged, about 70% of them believe they are god, or godlike, its a discrase there attitude on and off the pitch, something really should be done before it gets outa hand <_<

basketball all the way :ph34r:
it&#39;s already out of hand that is why it isnt called Basketball. :lol: :lol:

just jokin

i see your point and it is terrible when you consider the amount these players are being payed.

Emdee
02-03-2004, 10:47 PM
And they&#39;re all overpayed. A guy I went to school with was a complete fucking idiot, but now he&#39;s a footballer and he&#39;s making more money than I ever will&#33; :angry:

J'Pol
02-03-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by bigboab@3 February 2004 - 22:30
Similar to&nbsp; Rangers and Celtic in Scotland. No one else is allowed to support their home team.
People are allowed to boab, the fact that they chose not to is an indictment of them and their home team.

Aaron_T
02-03-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Captain Mung@3 February 2004 - 21:47
And they&#39;re all overpayed. A guy I went to school with was a complete fucking idiot, but now he&#39;s a footballer and he&#39;s making more money than I ever will&#33; :angry:
which player is it?

(>Zero Cool<)
02-04-2004, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+3 February 2004 - 22:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 3 February 2004 - 22:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@3 February 2004 - 22:30
Similar to Rangers and Celtic in Scotland. No one else is allowed to support their home team.
People are allowed to boab, the fact that they chose not to is an indictment of them and their home team. [/b][/quote]
Are you saying then that if your home team is crap you should just go and support a &#39;better&#39; team?

J'Pol
02-04-2004, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)+4 February 2004 - 01:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((>Zero Cool<) &#064; 4 February 2004 - 01:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@3 February 2004 - 22:53
<!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@3 February 2004 - 22:30
People are allowed to boab, the fact that they chose not to is an indictment of them and their home team.
Are you saying then that if your home team is crap you should just go and support a &#39;better&#39; team?[/b][/quote]
How could you possibly read that into what was said.

(>Zero Cool<)
02-04-2004, 12:50 AM
Because I hear that statement quite a lot, so I suppose I come to expect it. What were you trying to say then?

J'Pol
02-04-2004, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@4 February 2004 - 01:50
Because I hear that statement quite a lot, so I suppose I come to expect it. What were you trying to say then?
People are allowed to (support their home Team) boab, the fact that they chose not to is an indictment of them and their home team. Not on the big club which they follow.

(>Zero Cool<)
02-04-2004, 12:57 AM
ok, that I get and agree with :)

Which is kinda good cause I couldn&#39;t be arsed getting into that arguement for the hundredth time

bigboab
02-04-2004, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+4 February 2004 - 00:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 4 February 2004 - 00:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-(>Zero Cool<)@4 February 2004 - 01:50
People are allowed to (support their home Team) boab, the fact that they chose not to is an indictment of them and their home team. Not on the big club which they follow. [/b][/quote]
Sorry you have picked me up wrong there JP. I am talking about the attitude of Rangers and Celtic supporters towards people who do support thier home team.

I am thinking in particular of the very ugly incidents at the last game last season between Kilmarnock and Celtic. It was an absolute disgrace where celtic supporters were attacking and spitting on anyone who had a kilmarnock scarf on. irrespective of sex or age. The police stood by and did nothing about it. Kilmarnock season ticket holders went to sit in THEIR seat only to find it occupied by a Celtic supporter. when they complained they were told to find another seat.
The stewards were told not to cause any bother.

J'Pol
02-04-2004, 01:14 AM
Fair point boab, almost certainly why FIFA decided to describe the Celtic fans as the fairest in the world and made them an award to that effect.

Sorry, not wearing the anecdotal evidence this time. I will go with the findings of the governing body of football worldwide if that&#39;s OK.

(>Zero Cool<)
02-04-2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by bigboab+4 February 2004 - 01:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 4 February 2004 - 01:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@4 February 2004 - 00:54
<!--QuoteBegin-(>Zero Cool<)@4 February 2004 - 01:50
People are allowed to (support their home Team) boab, the fact that they chose not to is an indictment of them and their home team. Not on the big club which they follow.
Sorry you have picked me up wrong there JP. I am talking about the attitude of Rangers and Celtic supporters towards people who do support thier home team.

I am thinking in particular of the very ugly incidents at the last game last season between Kilmarnock and Celtic. It was an absolute disgrace where celtic supporters were attacking and spitting on anyone who had a kilmarnock scarf on. irrespective of sex or age. The police stood by and did nothing about it. Kilmarnock season ticket holders went to sit in THEIR seat only to find it occupied by a Celtic supporter. when they complained they were told to find another seat.
The stewards were told not to cause any bother. [/b][/quote]
A lot of us have suffered like that BB, it is bad enough when it happens but when the club you support turns a blind eye to what is happening it is shocking. I understand the idea of making cash and the old firm could sell tickets for away games a number of times over but it should not be at the expense of a home fan being re-located to acommodate them as often happens.

bigboab
02-04-2004, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@4 February 2004 - 01:14
Fair point boab, almost certainly why FIFA decided to describe the Celtic fans as the fairest in the world and made them an award to that effect.

Sorry, not wearing the anecdotal evidence this time. I will go with the findings of the governing body of football worldwide if that&#39;s OK.
You do that when it suits you JP. Who supplies the governing body with the information. I suggest they go to all the provincial supporters clubs in Scotland and ask them what they think of the Rangers and Celtic supporters. Some of them are no beter than animals. I am speaking from experince here, not paper talk. :angry:

J'Pol
02-04-2004, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by bigboab+4 February 2004 - 02:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab &#064; 4 February 2004 - 02:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@4 February 2004 - 01:14

You do that when it suits you JP. Who supplies the governing body with the information. I suggest they go to all the provincial supporters clubs in Scotland and ask them what they think of the Rangers and Celtic supporters. Some of them are no beter than animals. I am speaking from experince here, not paper talk. :angry:[/b][/quote]
Would that be similar to the Hearts supporter who hit Rab Douglas on the head with a coin at the last game.

I believe the FIFA decision was based on their own observers. Possibly in conjunction with the local authorities, Europe wide who dealt with the Celtic supporters. People with no axe to grind.

I could not care less about what Rangers supporters do, that is a matter for them. However FIFA has recognised Celtic supporters as the best in the world. That will do for me.

bigboab
02-04-2004, 01:31 AM
And They received this award despite the fact that their fans were involved in a stabbing incident at the Lisbon game.

I can only go by what I see or have seen at football games JP. As far as this argument is concerned I do not have blinkers on. I also see the bad element in Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen who have now a bad record for fan behaviour.

DWk
02-04-2004, 02:39 AM
That&#39;s why, even though I like Rangers, I prefer Spanish football all the way. Go Real Madrid&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; (and Arsenal)

Billy_Dean
02-04-2004, 06:41 AM
l love it when people run Man U down, the better we do, the more they whinge&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol:

You don&#39;t win 8 premierships out of 11, with two seconds and a third, by referee bias, you do it by being the best team in England for the past 11 years.

The problem with Newcastle is, they think they have a God given right to win something, thing is, no-one told God&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lite
02-04-2004, 10:05 AM
Billy_Dean, go watch a Manchester United match and you&#39;ll realise all desicions go there way. This is the case off feild aswell :rolleyes: :angry: . The recent case of Rio, goes with my theory - he is banned after the season (good for Manchester United, not england however&#33;)

j4y3m
02-04-2004, 10:14 AM
:rolleyes: Van Nistelrooy is the best player in the world and the goal against southampton was not off-side the ball wasn&#39;t being played to him and even if it was it hit a southampton player first so it can&#39;t be ruled off-side.

bigboab
02-04-2004, 10:41 AM
I am sorry on the whole I disagree with anyone who says that referees are bias towards the likes of Man U , Rangers, Celtic etc. It is because these teams never give up and pile the pressure on the opposition in the latter half of games. The result of this is that the opposition give away silly penalties and free kicks under that pressure.

I hope that this thread helps towrds a sportsworld. :lol:

Billy_Dean
02-04-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Lite@4 February 2004 - 19:05
Billy_Dean, go watch a Manchester United match and you&#39;ll realise all desicions go there way. This is the case off feild aswell :rolleyes: :angry: . The recent case of Rio, goes with my theory - he is banned after the season (good for Manchester United, not england however&#33;)
Go watch a match? Me? l&#39;ve supported United for over 50 years&#33;

Rio banned after the season? What does that mean? He&#39;s banned now&#33; His case also hit the news before he had a hearing, when did that last happen? He was picked out because he played for United, not in spite of. He was also banned from playing for England before being given a hearing, what happened to the presumption of innocence there?

Jealousy seems to have no bounds when it comes to Manchester United, watch and weep, cos we ain&#39;t finished yet&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

j4y3m
02-04-2004, 10:58 AM
Well said Billy. B) :lol:

Cheese
02-04-2004, 11:08 AM
As all true football fans know your own team is always the greatest in the world whether you support Man Utd or Carlise Utd (they can conversely be the worst team in the world, usually when they&#39;ve just lost and you&#39;re pissed off at them).

Other teams cheat, if you lose a game the other team must have cheated, the ref was biased, the wind was blowing against you the whole match, etc...

For me the fact that Newcastle haven&#39;t won a major trophey for six hundred years is obviously some sort of global conspiracy that even Fox Mulder could not solve.

j4y3m
02-04-2004, 11:09 AM
^No I think arsenal cheat in every match. Not just when united loose. :P

Cheese
02-04-2004, 11:13 AM
Well I think Man Utd and Arsenal have signed pacts with Satan, is it just coincidence that they both play in red? I think not. Even Man Utd&#39;s nickname gives it away...

j4y3m
02-04-2004, 11:16 AM
Hmm that&#39;s suspicious. :lol:

jetje
02-04-2004, 11:16 AM
don&#39;t all the english teams play in red? always thought liverpool was even called the reds...

oh and ofcourse there are the jail boys.... newcastle playing that prisoner shirts :P

Cheese
02-04-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by jetje@4 February 2004 - 10:16
don&#39;t all the english teams play in red? always thought liverpool was even called the reds...

oh and ofcourse there are the jail boys.... newcastle playing that prisoner shirts :P
This further proves my theory, Liverpool the most dominant team in the 80&#39;s also played in red, obvioulsy their deal iwith the devil expired and Gerrard Houllier is their eternal damnation... :lol:

Spider_dude
02-04-2004, 01:26 PM
and charlton were doing not so bad just recently.

j4y3m
02-04-2004, 01:27 PM
SHOULD WE BE SCARED? :unsure:

Cheese
02-04-2004, 01:43 PM
And Wales... :ph34r:

(they just need to sacrifice a few more goats and they&#39;ll be in euro 2004...)

Aaron_T
02-04-2004, 01:50 PM
<_<

Spider_dude
02-04-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese@4 February 2004 - 13:43
And Wales... :ph34r:

(they just need to sacrifice a few more goats and they&#39;ll be in euro 2004...)
they have about as much chance as scotland and northern ireland.

Billy_Dean
02-04-2004, 01:53 PM
What happened to your sig Azzz?

http://www.uploadit.org/BillyDean/Azzz03.gif

;)