View Full Version : Masturbating...

abu_has_the_power
02-04-2004, 04:58 AM
it's interesting, and contriversial. here's wat i and many others want to know:
1. how harmful is it to u?
2. will u get prostate cancer
3. will u still have babies when u get older
4. wat do u jack off to?

the 1st 3 are questions, the 4th question could get some very interesting answers. lol

kAb
02-04-2004, 05:08 AM
1. not at all, actually promotes creativity ;)
2. it REDUCES the risk of prostate cancer
3. of course
4. women

These are retarded questions. if you actually believe you'll go blind or something, well, look at heffner :rolleyes:

Adster
02-04-2004, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@4 February 2004 - 14:58
it's interesting, and contriversial. here's wat i and many others want to know:
4. wat do u jack off to?

the 1st 3 are questions, the 4th question could get some very interesting answers. lol
1 it's not of course

2 makes no difference

3 Don't have to worry not interested in babies

4 ahhhhh let me thing...... woman i guess

abu_has_the_power
02-04-2004, 05:34 AM
i thought masturbating promoted prostate cancer

Keikan
02-04-2004, 05:49 AM
http://www.jackinworld.com

abu_has_the_power
02-04-2004, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by Keikan@4 February 2004 - 00:49
http://www.jackinworld.com
nice site

infamousalbo101
02-04-2004, 06:53 AM
yes is nice site

How can I "shoot" more?
Here's something you actually can change. If you masturbate a couple of times a day, chances are you aren't going to ejaculate very much semen, or ejaculate very forcefully. But if you want a more impressive ejaculation, hold back and save it up for a few days or a week. Drink a lot of water during the 6-hour period before you masturbate, and then draw out your masturbation session for as long as possible, spending a lot of time being very aroused. When you do finally ejaculate, it will probably come out with a lot more force, and there will be much more of it than usual. Plus, it'll feel way better than the average orgasm. Try it!

Justacat
02-04-2004, 07:05 AM
I can't resist, well I have very thick glasses now and hair is growing on the palms
of my hand's............... oh yes girls
oh the other thing heffner does'nt have to play with himself he has to many volunteers....... I'm kidding you were referring to his eye site right? :D

Busyman
02-04-2004, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by infamousalbo101@4 February 2004 - 07:53
yes is nice site

How can I "shoot" more?
Here's something you actually can change. If you masturbate a couple of times a day, chances are you aren't going to ejaculate very much semen, or ejaculate very forcefully. But if you want a more impressive ejaculation, hold back and save it up for a few days or a week. Drink a lot of water during the 6-hour period before you masturbate, and then draw out your masturbation session for as long as possible, spending a lot of time being very aroused. When you do finally ejaculate, it will probably come out with a lot more force, and there will be much more of it than usual. Plus, it'll feel way better than the average orgasm. Try it!
All you have to do is extend your foreplay with your woman and that will happen during sex. Also stop just before orgasm maybe about 2 or 3 times and when you finally do GEYSER!!! It makes for better sex with your woman because you will satisfy her and definitely yourself.

btw forget masturbation :lol: :lol: and work on communication with a women then you won't need masturbation.

JONNO_CELEBS
02-04-2004, 01:23 PM
This is very true, bringing yourself (or letting someone else) very close, to the point of "The Pulse" then stopping short, the more times you do this the harder you will cum :)
Try doing this 5 or 6 times.........holy shit, my record was 37 inch spurt :01: :D
Makes a change from the usual toothpaste squeeze :lol: :lol:

Thats probably too much info :ph34r:

Jonno B)

NikkiD
02-04-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@4 February 2004 - 08:23
This is very true, bringing yourself (or letting someone else) very close, to the point of "The Pulse" then stopping short, the more times you do this the harder you will cum :)
Try doing this 5 or 6 times.........holy shit, my record was 37 inch spurt :01: :D
Makes a change from the usual toothpaste squeeze :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)
I remember that!! Erm... remember you telling me about it that is... okay... going now... :"> :ph34r:

Yogi
02-04-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by NikkiD+4 February 2004 - 17:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NikkiD @ 4 February 2004 - 17:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@4 February 2004 - 08:23
Try doing this 5 or 6 times.........holy shit, my record was 37 inch spurt :01:&nbsp; :D
Makes a change from the usual toothpaste squeeze :lol:&nbsp; :lol:

Jonno B)
I remember that&#33;&#33; Erm... remember you telling me about it that is... okay... going now... :"> :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
No, Nikki, please go on....

Tell us what Jonno eerrrmm... told you.......

And please be precise on the details, so all the youngsters here learn something.

Yogi

JONNO_CELEBS
02-04-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by NikkiD@4 February 2004 - 15:22

I remember that&#33;&#33; Erm... remember you telling me about it that is... okay... going now... :"> :ph34r:
:ph34r: :ph34r:

Your fault :P :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Yogi...........Nah, you don&#39;t wanna know that story, might take a couple of hours to explain :D ..............Ok I&#39;ll go now..........where aboats you gone Nikki?.....See if I can beat it<<Bad pun :lol:

Jonno B)

Yogi
02-04-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+4 February 2004 - 18:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 4 February 2004 - 18:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NikkiD@4 February 2004 - 15:22

I remember that&#33;&#33; Erm... remember you telling me about it that is... okay... going now... :"> :ph34r:
:ph34r: :ph34r:

Your fault :P :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Yogi...........Nah, you don&#39;t wanna know that story, might take a couple of hours to explain :D ..............Ok I&#39;ll go now..........where aboats you gone Nikki?.....See if I can beat it<<Bad pun :lol:

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
No probs........

I got all the time in the world&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yogi

Skweeky
02-04-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@4 February 2004 - 05:58
it&#39;s interesting, and contriversial. here&#39;s wat i and many others want to know:
4. wat do u jack off to?

Tsk, this is all so fixed on males <_<

1. It&#39;s not harmful at all

2. I don&#39;t have a prostate (wish I had though, would make anal sex more interesting :blink: )

3. Um yeah, I want babies, um well, a baby or something. I think me masturbating isn&#39;t going to reduce that chance :huh:

4. Marc, Stijn, Viggo Mortensen :lol:

Spider_dude
02-04-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Skweeky@4 February 2004 - 18:23

isn&#39;t sting like 50 or so>?

Skweeky
02-04-2004, 06:43 PM
STIJN&#33; :angry:

He&#39;s 25, and was my erm...fuckfriend :lol: back in Belgium and he&#39;s very very cute :D

fugley
02-04-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by infamousalbo101@4 February 2004 - 06:53
yes is nice site

How can I "shoot" more?
Here&#39;s something you actually can change. If you masturbate a couple of times a day, chances are you aren&#39;t going to ejaculate very much semen, or ejaculate very forcefully. But if you want a more impressive ejaculation, hold back and save it up for a few days or a week. Drink a lot of water during the 6-hour period before you masturbate, and then draw out your masturbation session for as long as possible, spending a lot of time being very aroused. When you do finally ejaculate, it will probably come out with a lot more force, and there will be much more of it than usual. Plus, it&#39;ll feel way better than the average orgasm. Try it&#33;
Take a selinium pill or two a day for a week. The results are spectacularly messy. :ph34r:

billyfridge
02-04-2004, 07:30 PM
I find it a major turnon when i masturbate her. :o :P

JONNO_CELEBS
02-04-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Skweeky@4 February 2004 - 18:23

You forgot the cam :P :lol:

Jonno B)