PDA

View Full Version : Psilocybin Mushrooms Of The World

ScotchGuy
02-04-2004, 07:09 AM
I was wondering if anyone knew of where to find this book. I'd rather not spend $25 on it, but I also don't want to kill myself eating poisonous mushrooms. I searched Gutenburg, Kazaa, Suprnova.org, and no luck.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

marshall117
02-04-2004, 07:25 AM
there might be some useful info here
h**p://www.magic-mushrooms.net/

ScotchGuy
02-05-2004, 01:26 AM
Yes, I'm aware of that site. But what I really need is a full book with in depth descriptions and pictures if I want to hunt. Without a proper book I could easily eat the wrong shroom and die.

Eat_Some_LSD
02-05-2004, 02:58 AM
Check out The Shroomery (http://www.shroomery.org). They have tons of info on there, plus some pretty nice forums. I'd recommend just growing them yourself, that way there's no chance of eating anything deadly. ;)

ScotchGuy
02-05-2004, 06:24 AM
Right, I forgot about the forums. I would grow them, but I live with my parents.

Eat_Some_LSD
02-05-2004, 09:10 AM
Check out Sporeworks, they offer "Myco grow bags"...basically you just get a sealed bag of prepared vermiculite, inject with spores, and let them sit until you harvest. You get about a 1/4 out of every bag, and they can be used a couple times...just throw 4-8 bags in your closet for a month and have pounds of mushies without any trouble. ;)