PDA

View Full Version : If Only Lord Of The Rings 3 Was Out On Kazza

daveyjones
03-04-2003, 02:31 AM
wouldn't it be cool if lord of the rings 3 was out on kazza , damn they must be keeping that movie behind lock and KEY for it to still be under wraps. pssst if your one of the lord of the ring 3 guards.... just do it! *nike*

arrrrg polly's getting bored and wants to see lord of the rings three!!!

kAb
03-04-2003, 02:33 AM
i still haven&#39;t seen lord of the rings 2, the theater i went to kept having problems with the audio... <_<

i&#39;ll just support them and buy the damn dvd :P

Shinigami_[R.I.P.]
03-04-2003, 02:35 AM
I&#39;ll support by buying the extended dvd coming out in november :D

geprobert
03-04-2003, 02:37 AM
I think everyone would buy the DVD, if it was out&#33; That&#39;s why I don&#39;t feel guilty about downloading Lord of the Rings or Star Wars - if I could buy the DVD&#39;s, I would&#33; (I have bought The Fellowship btw&#33;)

marxisdead
03-31-2003, 11:16 AM
i&#39;m sorry to tell you that i didn&#39;t like the second part as i liked the first one :blink:
the first looked just like tolkien&#39;s book. The second is less "just like it was written", i found lots of waste of time, i didn&#39;t know the elfs came in help, and so forth :huh: .
i don&#39;t say that&#39;s it&#39;s bad movie, i was just not as pleased with this one that i was with the first
i really hope the third will be great :(

by the way, i heard (but haven&#39;t seen) that a hide bonus was on the dvd, just like what peter jackson has done before (muppet show reworked), with the ring, the hobbit, the bad guy and so on. :D

Schmiggy_JK23
03-31-2003, 11:25 AM
same here, i had the fotr screener on my pc till the extended came out in november, why spend 20 bucks when the definitive version was out later.

Now i have the TT screener also, just waitin on the EE of that one too.

And yes, TT did take some liberties, more then fotr did from the big, but it was still an excellent flick. I read the books every year, and love them. And the movies do just homage to Tolkiens epic trilogy.

ezyryder
03-31-2003, 11:26 AM
I am the same, if I have a movie I really like - lord of the rings as one - then I will certainly buy it on dvd. I guess because I am a male I have an obsession with size as I want a massive dvd collection hahaha :D

Schmiggy_JK23
03-31-2003, 12:25 PM
Amen to that&#33; Just started buying dvds last year, January or so. Have 45. Some are sets, all totaling around 60 some dvds.. with such classics as the Godfather Trilogy, The LOTR EE, The James Bond dvd set, both simpsons seasons, Back to the future set.

Bigger and bigger it will grow&#33;