PDA

View Full Version : You Want The Shady S*** Of Es5?

Illuminati
02-04-2004, 05:09 PM
This was posted by SharePro earlier today on the ES5 forums. Normally, due to K-Lite's attitude with EarthStation 5 I would not post ES5-related material here, but considering its relevance to a certain member here I believe that it's best known.

Warning though - This may change your attitude of a certain member here. And give REALITY the opportunity to gloat >_<

To give a background, recently Redeemer (a moderator and long-standing member of the ES5 forums) was recently "removed" (read banned) from the ES5 forums due to apparantly trying to wear at ES5&#39;s reputation "from the inside". On a similar note, kAb was the same - However, on his leaving notes kAb disclosed the existance of a "Secret Society" board on ES5, consisting of a think-tank of mostly ES5 moderators and a few select members, of which kAb was a part of.

The following quote is a post by SharePro addressing the theory of the Secret Society, confirming its existance. One particular paragraph that needs to be highlighted is done so in red text - I&#39;ll leave the opinion making to you :unsure:

Originally posted by SharePro
Since kAb was an ass, and trys to fuck up every good thing, I guess its about time that you guys know a couple of things.

There is a certain part of the forum that regular members cannot see. Its called the "Secret Society".

Why? Because we have a very large forum and its important to ES5 to keep up with the p2p trends and do our best to provide the best one on one service to each and everyone of the members.

Remember, I am in charge of providing 6 tera of files, ftp services, online p2p radio, advanced filesharing servers, online movie streams on top of running an entire network.

On top of that, I answer each and everyone of the pm&#39;s sent to me. There isnt a member here on this forum that I don&#39;t have a one on one relationship with. I really do care about the p2p community, and I care about each and everyone of your online experiences. I do my best to provide a superior online experience and I think that is the key to ES5&#39;s success. But then ES5 is not just a success because of "SharePro". Its a success because of a united community (both in the front lines and those behind the scenes). Behind the scenes, its called the Secret Society.

ES5&#39;s Private Forum for senior members is a way for us to reach out and take some of the workload off of me. Those members belonging to what we call the "Secret Society" are people who spend their lives providing to the p2p community and ask nothing in return.

While a lot of people give "SharePro" credit for different aspects of this forums success, you all need to know that the Secret Society is in fact the answer to ES5&#39;s success. While I will not openly give names of the members, these are the people who work their asses off to make things happen.

Originally, I opened the SS with a small amount of senior members. Everybody in the SS represents something very special about P2P. Warez, Passwords, FTP, P2P News, P2P Radio, Movies, Anime, Music, Forums, Cracks etc.. Each one of the members has vast experience in one or more fields making them worthy of their membership.

I brought kAb in because he was from Klite. Contrary to common thought, we are not interested in fighting with the Klite community. kAb was supposed to be an "ambassador". Turns out, he just made things worse. We never asked him to be a "spy", but I will tell you that he did provide a great deal of information about the klite community. He was one of their senior members before coming to ES5. Even though kAb volunteered lots of "insiders" information on the Klite community, we never use information provided by kAb against specific Klite members cause that is not what we are about. We used it to know what people like about Klite and their respective community because afterall, we want to provide a superior online experience for everybody here on ES5.

We have other members who also belong to ZP and all of the other forums. Our mission is to clean up the p2p community from Digital Rights Management and other negative things that can eventually screw what everybody in the community has worked so damn hard to create which is FREE P2P and the FREEDOM to obtain without worrying about the RIAA. We believe the forums are a great way to voice your opinions and that is why I am so light on moderation.

Whatever happened with Random Nut months ago does not reflect the average p2p user even if that user chooses Klite software. To prove that, we include Kazaa and Gnutella networks into our search and download of ES5. That should speak for itself. We want to combine all networks into one secure client and allow you guys to search and download freely to your hearts desire.

Not all mods are in the Secret Society. Redeemer was never in the Secret Society even though he was a mod here. I have known for some time that he is the one who posted the chat screen of the Bit Torrent conversation and had my words taken out of text.

I could have denied that conversation because it was in an open chat where anybody could have signed in as SharePro, but in reality, I admitted to that being me because little did I know (at the time), that Redeemer would not tell the truth about what was said throughout the entire conversation.

The story is I was entrigued with Bit Torrent because they were being dos attacked every other day. At the time (8 months ago), I began streaming movies and had a hell of time setting it up and securing it. I wanted to know where the hell all of the dos attacks were coming from.

So I set up a couple of bit torrrent sites and made bandwidth tests. Redeemer asked me clearly in the conversation if I had dos attacked Bit Torrent and I said NO&#33; At the time the chat screen shot was printed, I didnt know that it was Redeemer who took a screen shot to display my words maliciously.

I admitted to the conversation because I believed he would be HONEST. Simply admit that he clearly asked me "Did you dos attack Bit Torrent" and I said "NO". He could have explained the entire conversation.

Later, I went and pulled the logs from the radio chat from the actual machine. I know who was online that night and matched the IP&#39;s with the forums IPs. You may ask Starr and she will tell you exactly what the conversation was. It was an hour conversation and only 1 small part was printed. What you see are answers to questions in one screen shot that give the wrong picture.

In the 1 hour conversation, we were discussing Dos Attacks, we were discussing Palestine Laws, we were discussing movies, we were discussing alot of different issues relating to P2P, and we were even discussing clothing&#33; Only a malicious person would do what he did and take my words out of context. I clearly said BANDWIDTH TESTS and never said DOS ATTACKS and I clearly said in that conversation that I DID NOT DOS ATTACK BIT TORRENT&#33;.

If a webhoster of a Bit Torrent site was dos attacked by me, then not only the webhoster, but the webhosters ISP would note the amount of ping traffic coming from Palestine. Anybody who is dos attacked always checks to see where the dos attack mass ping traffic is coming from. Since this never happened, you guys never heard of any ISP or webhoster complaining. You see, facts speak better than words.

After receiving confirmation by a 3rd party source that Redeemer sent Moonman from ZP the chat dialogue with malicious intent, I asked Redeemer to tell the fucking TRUTH&#33; While still in a bit of disbelief that my trusted mod would do something so malicious I decided to ask Redeemer 8 months ago when it was published to simply tell the truth. Tell everybody if he asked me if I had DOS ATTACKED BIT TORRENT and what my answer was.

(I didnt tell Redeemer that I knew he sent the chat conversation to Moonman, I only asked him to be honest and tell what he knew to be true from the conversation)

He claims he probably logged off early and that "maybe" I said that I didnt dos attack Bit Torrent, he can&#39;t remember"&#33;

Well that is simply bullshit&#33; He knows damn well what I said and simply is playing stupid. Again, you can ask Starr, or anybody else that was in on that conversation.

Around that time, I created the Secret Society. So I asked the Secret Society what they thought I should do and they all agreed that I should leave him on as mod. Remember, this was about 8 months ago. Redeemer stayed and I had no problem with it because first comes the ES5 community and then comes my personal ego.

About 3 months ago, Redeemer was absent for a couple of months (until recently) so I removed his mod status and brought in other mods.

Even when Redeemer returned 1 month ago, I PM&#39;d him and asked him if he wanted to return being a mod. So again, I had nothing personal against Redeemer and am not the type to hold grudges.

Coinciding with the time of Redeemers return, a forum member named Yic, Yak, Icy, Ciy, and several other names start popping up one after the next making all kind of stupid statements. One fiasco was WhiteRaven&#39;s bitching about ES5 banners being "adware". I&#39;m sure you all remember that. It took me 2 weeks to explain to WhiteRaven that "adware" is third party bundled software and not banners.

It was obvious to me that the person controlling those names (Yik, Yak, etc) was a disgrunted ES5&#39;r and not a "new member looking to explore ES5". The WhiteRaven fiasco only prooved my theories. This all coincided with the return of Redeemer. I didnt suspect Redeemer and I am not in the habit of spying after people to figure out who is who.

But again, this Yic, Yak, Yap, Icy, etc., kept bitching about the way I run this forum. In other words, Redeemer would sign up using the name "Yic" and while only having one post, he would bitch about the way I run this forum. Again, at the time, I didnt know it was Redeemer, but we all know that the average user doesnt sign up and bitch at the admin on their first post. So again, it was obvious that it wasnt a new member.

Whenever I see the same characteristics of "Yic, Yak, Yap, etc., etc", I generally go to moderation que and simply block the user and move the thread to the Flame Chamber. Its the same user and the idea of moderation is to get rid of the trouble maker. Not close one account so the person can open a newer one. This guy "Yic" was obviously just another name by the same spammer. The other day, I went to moderation que and by accident, I erased a thread instead of moving it to the flame chamber.

Then I see the thread is reopened with a bunch of allegations and the person signs Yic, Icy, Ciy at the bottom of his own post, which basically prooved that it was all the same person. So again, I was correct about it being one person and not 5 different users.

Yic, Icy, Ciy, etc., are not members of the P2P community. On no other forum will you find those names.

I saw a pattern in the IP&#39;s and began searching the entire forum for other stats. At the time, I also noticed that Redeemer&#39;s IP and those Ip&#39;s match up. I also pulled a log to see if they had ever been in at the same time. Fact is, they hadnt. Redeemer signs in and the bullshit name signs out while in some places one post is directly after the next.

** Remember, this forum software allows me to see when members log in and log out.

Yic (Redeemer) was probably very careless because he should have taken into consideration that IP addresses are just one variable that I can check, but taking into consideration that I know that most people use proxys, I also dig deeper to run analytical stats from the actual Mysql.

So he posted for a couple of weeks under various names logging out with his name Redeemer and logging in under a different name. He didnt think to login with both names at the same time because he never imagined that I would run the stats to check for patterns. He thought it was enough to use different names and different proxys. In some instances, he used JAP, in others he didnt. Sometimes he used the same proxys, and others he didnt. Point is, that I dont believe in coincidence when an entire pattern is in front of my eyes.

** Today, he knows I caught on, so if you see Hyick and Redeemer signed in at the same time, dont let him fool you. He should have thought about that before when he was busy posting with the multiple accounts

I&#39;ve said before, when searching for viruses, or creating anti virii software, you always look for the patterns. I found the pattern. It wasn&#39;t a personal vendetta against Redeemer for shit that happened 9 months ago about the Bit Torrent issue, rather it was a reality of the present that I had to deal with.

I asked Filehoover&#39;s opinion cause he is the security chief. He told me as well that while he liked Redeemer, the evidence is beyond any type of reasonable doubt. We both felt betrayed. We are the ones who gave Redeemer the ability to grow with a young aspiring secure p2p network and have the ability to reach out to the community.

Both kAb and Redeemer have proven a similar trait. They are not only arrogant, but also very selfish. While kAb is busy trying to figure out who Ras Kabair is or Who Steve Martinez is, Redeemer was busy trying to cause chaos. My theory is, if you dont like a forum, dont come. Real simple. But these idiots are not ideologists, rather they are selfish people trying to make a name for themselves because they are jealous of our community.

They believe since they helped build ES5 Forums, they own the entire community. Fact is, they dont own shit. ES5 is about P2P. Giving without the expectation to receive. That is what the Secret Society is about and that is why it was kept secret. No egos.

Some of the members of The Secret Society have seen bits and parts of the evidence of Redeemer. I cant show all of the evidence for obvious security reasons. But believe me when I say that I did my homework.

At ES5, we have always bitched and complained about other p2p forums who use manipulative techniques to promote their p2p forums, their news, advertising software, etc. I am totally against this. Many forum webmasters have several "innocent" accounts whereas they spam their own forum and come off as "innocent users".

For example, a way to promote software by ZP would be for the owners to mention an advertising software (who pays money to advertise on ZP) using a regular innocent account.

Then they use a second account for somebody to say "Yeah, I tried such and such software and really like it" and then have a third and forth account do the same so that not only have they established a trend, but also a conversation and arroused interest by making it look like the comments come from different people from different walks of life.

The ZP members who come across the thread think the conversation is real because they see regular members mentioning the software (because the webmasters are using regular member accounts)

This is MANIPULATIVE&#33; This is what fucks P2P. This SUCKS&#33; All of these dual accounts are only aimed at manipulating p2pr&#39;s. That pisses me off&#33;

ES5 has had many wars with many forums because of similar manipulating accounts. I find that somebody is pissed off at ES5 because ES5 is being spammed on another forum and little do I know that the spamming is being done not by real ES5&#39;rs but by ES5 HATERS&#33;

I had no idea that some people were pulling this shit on ES5 with multiple accounts. If I had known, believe me I would never have allowed it. I am not 2 faced. I would never bitch about other forums if I had the same shit going on at home. So when I found out, I went public. That is me and my personality. I have always been honest to the p2p community and you wont find one place on this open forum that I can be quoted as lying.

Its like somebody who hates ES5 runs to Klite and spams ES5 in effort to piss them off. Alot of people have always thought I am behind this shit.

Fact is, behind the scenes, I am in contact with the forum mods of all major p2p forums. While publicly, we rip the shit out of eachother, privately we work together to keep the spammers away. SlyckTom is a simple example and will tell you that ES5 does cooperate with him to keep the spam off of his board.

I also keep the spam off of ZP. Fact is, I want Es5&#39;rs here and not busy spamming on ZP so Its in our interest to stop it. I&#39;m not friends with ZP, not publicly and damn well not privately, but they do occasionally send me a PM and I do my best to comply. In reality, its not ZP or Slyck, its all about providing a superior online experience to the p2p community.

Kab and Redeemer have proven that they are not Secret Society material. They have ego&#39;s to address. The "Secret Society" is not about being recognized for sharing or providing. That is what is special about it and that is why I wont mention the members names.

I will tell you all one thing that you may find interesting. One of the reasons that some senior members are not in the Secret Society is because during the "vote", we always discuss the problem "If we let this member in who is a very outspoken person and always speaks their mind, how can we know what users really think or feel". The Secret Society is not about being a "kiss ass" to SharePro. One of the only ways somebody can be considered is if they have a mind of their own. I dont need or desire a personal forum for "ass kissers". I only want objective thought.

The Secret Society is a think tank democracy. Votes are taken on all important issues. Immediately after I began the Secret Society, I made it clear to all original members that they not only have secret "mod status", but also are the ones who vote in additional members. No member gets to the Secret Society without a democratical vote between the members. So please dont PM me about getting in because I am only good for one vote which is hardly enough to get you in.

You should all be happy that there is a community of people who really want to share and provide and dont require a pat on the back or their names plastered everywhere. We leave that shit up to the likes of Random Nut and J. Ashton who feel a need to get their names on every p2p forum.

So while Kab&#39;s mission was to fuck up a good thing for the P2P community, I will make it clear to him and you guys. The Secret Society will always be there for you guys to help and provide, whether you know it or not. I have never lied publicly about the Secret Society, I simply never commented on it. Neither has anybody else.

Almost all forums have a society of their own. Fact is, in most cases a Secret Society is what makes and breaks a forum. Again, we are against dirty methods and by getting rid of people with multiple accounts used to manipulate p2pr&#39;s, that just shows how serious we are about clean p2p.

Only a person who has low self esteem and no credibility uses multiple accounts to manipulate p2prs. Most of the people who have multiple accounts are paranoid. That is why kAb has multiple accounts, and that is why Redeemer had them. Its not enough to simply make a post using their real name to establish interest so they are "control freaks" who use multiple accounts to control the conversation. They do this so that if somebody offers an objective opinion, they get flamed by the 2nd or 3rd account.

Kab will blow off cause his one day in "glory" is finished. There are no "conpiracys" in the Secret Society against P2P, its all about giving you guys the best.

Cheers,
SharePro

For all those who have registered at ES5 forums (and haven&#39;t been banned :P), the /index.php?act=ST&f=27&t=16747&hl=]SOURCE (http://forums.[SPAM)

muchspl2
02-04-2004, 05:18 PM
ban for kab &#33;&#33; or atleast moderation & why should REALITY gloat :)

SeK612
02-04-2004, 05:26 PM
Most forums have "secret forums". These are generally just for moderation and chat between moderators and admins and are often hidden from the normal members and can only be accessed by mods and admins. Given that ES5 is a comercial organisation (it has financial backing and has placed ads on sites like Zeropaid) it doesn&#39;t supirse me that much that they perform "underhand" tactics such as sniffing out competetion and gathering info on them (although its not a good thing its going on in the P2P community).

NotoriousBIC
02-04-2004, 06:11 PM
Anybody notice less than usual CAPS in that story?
I did... :rolleyes:

This is umpteen time Sharepro has tried to turn around allegations, when in fact this whole sh&#036;7 throwing didn&#39;t even began before ES5 showed up with their aggresive tactics.

&#39;nuff said

namzuf9
02-04-2004, 06:12 PM
How far can we trust this infomation provided by sharepro?
kAb&#39;s been here a long time I would&#39;nt like to see him get attacked on the basis of 3rd party infomation that could be another SP BS trip&#33;

NotoriousBIC
02-04-2004, 06:16 PM
I see no reason whatsoever why we should attack or even ban kAb.
However, I do understand some recent actions from him now...

Illuminati
02-04-2004, 06:22 PM
To be honest, I didn&#39;t believe it the first time I read it - This was SharePro after all :rolleyes: However, with recent events happening at ES5 quite a lot of pieces fitted together. Which means that either it was a case of &#39;if you tell a lie big enough and long enough, then it&#39;d be considered as truth&#39;, or the rare case that SP was admitting for once the truth.

Either way, I thought it&#39;d be worth mentioning - If it&#39;s true, then it&#39;s common knowledge and no-one is under false pretenses. If it&#39;s false, then it&#39;s proven false by discussion and there&#39;s another point against SharePro.

What I didn&#39;t quote though was my response to that paragraph later in the topic, basically criticising ES5 and the "secret society" (I admit, as well as kAb). I may post it later. Either way, I&#39;m seriously questioning whether it&#39;s worth my presence at ES5 forums any more.

NotoriousBIC
02-04-2004, 06:34 PM
I&#39;m very curious to that post and subsequent reactions Illuminati&#33; :boxing:

{I}{K}{E}
02-04-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by muchspl2@4 February 2004 - 17:18
ban for kab &#33;&#33; or atleast moderation & why should REALITY gloat :)
what KAb did on that forum is not really our business, if he did something wrong there, we don&#39;t punish him here, that would be stupid&#33;

havent read all of the post ;) will do that now.

{I}{K}{E}

Hacktown
02-04-2004, 06:52 PM
Kab admits being a part of this secret society on the forums. So no reason to doubt Sharepro. I never trusted kab anyway. He claims that he was a secret mod in one of yesterdays threads on es5 forums until he was booted out by Sharepro. I think this is worth investigating by the mods or anybody who is friends with es5 cause if this is for real, then it means that there are moles everywhere. I wonder what info they&#39;ve got on k++ and what kab knew or told them. One thing about es5 is that everybody seems to know very little about how they have grown so popular and only a couple of there members belong to this secret force which is probably the secret to how they got such a large forum and so popular. I stopped blaming sp for every stupid thing that happens a while ago cause its obvious that hes got alot of inside help. Nobody can do what he does without help.

Fact is, behind the scenes, I am in contact with the forum mods of all major p2p forums. While publicly, we rip the shit out of eachother, privately we work together to keep the spammers away. SlyckTom is a simple example and will tell you that ES5 does cooperate with him to keep the spam off of his board.

Somebody ought to contact slyck and find out if this is true. I&#39;d be flabergasted if this was true that es5 helps prevent spammers. If this is true, then it will change what I think about es5. I like es5 but I dont entirely trust them. Anyway, this is a good way to find out what the fuck is going on. We may all have been played for a fool including k+ and es5 admins

Illuminati
02-04-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by NotoriousBIC+4 February 2004 - 19:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NotoriousBIC &#064; 4 February 2004 - 19:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I&#39;m very curious to that post and subsequent reactions Illuminati&#33;&nbsp; :boxing: [/b]
Wish granted (I don&#39;t want this dug up over the long-term like ES5&#39;s user numbers ;))

There&#39;s a lot of stuff in here I shouldn&#39;t have said - Especially about K-Lite in the second paragraph. My reason saying the stuff is because when I was unbelievably emotional at the time of writing it (yes, I get emotional sometimes in posts :(). When I say the kiddies part, I mean those who came to the K-Lite board and went anti-ES5 because the rest did. If you had your own reasons for being anti-ES5, you weren&#39;t thought about then.

The same goes for the second-to-last paragraph - I wish to apologise to kAb for stating that paragraph. He&#39;s since contacted me and we&#39;ll be talking about the thing later :) Like I said, I have no idea who to believe anymore :(

Originally posted by I&#045;Dev@ ES5 Forums

Originally posted by SharePro@Feb 4 2004, 02:33 PM
I brought kAb in because he was from Klite.&nbsp; Contrary to common thought, we are not interested in fighting with the Klite community.&nbsp; kAb was supposed to be an "ambassador".&nbsp; Turns out, he just made things worse.&nbsp; &nbsp; We never asked him to be a "spy", but I will tell you that he did provide a great deal of information about the klite community.&nbsp; He was one of their senior members before coming to ES5.&nbsp; Even though kAb volunteered lots of "insiders" information on the Klite community, we never use information provided by kAb against specific Klite members cause that is not what we are about.&nbsp; We used it to know what people like about Klite and their respective community because afterall, we want to provide a superior online experience for everybody here on ES5.
This is the paragraph that invokes god knows how many emotions in me - Shock, disbelief, hell-risen anger, betrayal. Not just in kAb but also ES5 in general.

A lot of those at K-Lite did the anti-ES5 thing for one reason - They were kiddies who saw the anti-ES5 view of random nut and decided to follow on to get kudos from the little club. There&#39;s no other way to describe it, no way to sugarcoat it - They were immature fucks who liked to get some sort of cheap thumbs-up from their own cliche. However, a few K-Lite members didn&#39;t start that crap, but did have the feeling that something wasn&#39;t right and not everything was honest - I&#39;ll admit that when I came over I had that mentality, but I originally shrugged it off in the sake of some kind of diplomacy and I forgotten about it. The existance of the Secret Society kinda shows that.

I&#39;ve been a part of the ES5 board for the past few months because I wanted to be - It was/is a great board and the passion of the philosophy of P2P is strong here. But this IMHO changes considerably - Those emotions I mentioned earlier become only one - Disappointment.

The disappointment isn&#39;t in the Secret Society though - AFAIK it&#39;s driven a lot of the stuff we&#39;ve had these past eight months, and despite ES5&#39;s freedom of speech philosophy there was always gonna be something that needed to be discussed in private. My disappointment is in kAb&#39;s actions, and the willingness of the top of ES5 to use his knowledge for multiple things (I take it that kAb&#39;s information was also used in the ES5-K-Lite gang war as well <_<)

For SharePro, I appreciate and thank you for telling us all - I hope I can cull a lot of the anti-ES5 rumours at K-Lite now :) For those members of the Secret Society (I have a feeling who most of them are) - Keep going with the SS as you have been so far, it&#39;s apparantly done a lot of good. But you need to know that as this little thing with kAb&#39;s involvement spreads, the integrity of ES5 in their efforts to join the fight of P2P with others is gonna be tainted.

Now excuse me - I&#39;m gonna relay this to K-Lite. There is no absolute fucking way he&#39;s gonna be welcomed back without this in mind :angry:

After that, well I don&#39;t know - Truth be told, I don&#39;t know who to trust any more, let alone who to believe. :(

SharePro&#39;s recent response
<!--QuoteBegin-SharePro@ ES5 forums
Its one thing if his real agenda was p2p and providing a superior online experience, but its totally another when he plays on all parades manipulating everybody.

Again, we never had anything against the Klite community.&nbsp; Sure, we had our problems with Random Nut, but way before that had arisen, Paul had no problem in me posting on his forum.&nbsp; In fact, when I began streaming the movies, Paul offered not only content but also made a pinned thread about it to help us get it working and tested.

All this shit about spamming their board was never contrued by ES5.&nbsp; We never had anything to do with that.&nbsp; I always thought it was Balaam and his his multiple personalities that was doing the shit.&nbsp;

Again, if kAb had the best of the p2p community at heart, he would have never mentioned the SS.&nbsp; He would have simply left silently.&nbsp; But he&#39;s a vendictive 15 year old kid, and while I&#39;d love to blame him, fact is how can you blame a teen ager?

Obviously, we want to know what 15 year olds think because their are millions of teenagers throughout the world who adore p2p, and of course not all 15 year olds are vendictive.

But for the sake of p2p and not necessarily ES5, please do feel free to let the guys over there know about his activities.&nbsp; Again, only the community at large can make the difference.&nbsp;

We dont have time to fight with p2pr&#39;s or their respective networks, we need to focus on uniting and working together.&nbsp; Our enemy is not eachother, its the powers that aim at creating pay 2 peer networks and placing viruses like the new doom that is running on top of Kazaa and fucking the world.[/quote]

That&#39;s all that&#39;s there so far :unsure:

nanotek
02-04-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Illuminati@4 February 2004 - 17:09

Remember, I am in charge of providing 6 tera of files

i like this bit - in our hub at the moment we have 282 users and are sharing 4.86 tb using a spyfree software :P

NotoriousBIC
02-04-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Illuminati+4 February 2004 - 19:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati @ 4 February 2004 - 19:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NotoriousBIC@4 February 2004 - 19:34
I&#39;m very curious to that post and subsequent reactions Illuminati&#33; :boxing:
Wish granted (I don&#39;t want this dug up over the long-term like ES5&#39;s user numbers ;)) [/b][/quote]
Hey, digging is what I do best. Especially if it concerns unanswered questions ;)

But thanks for posting this. I will have a good read and see what I think about it (if anything)

namzuf9
02-05-2004, 12:56 AM
Wheres kAb to sort this all out?
I hope he has&#39;nt been scared off.

junkyardking
02-05-2004, 02:31 AM
Es5 is to the p2p community, what Sco is to the linux community.

They lie and they cheat....

The hate towards es5 in the p2p community has nothing to do with spammers pretending to be pro es5, they did that all themselves...

As per-usual with similar Sharepro responses it turns into a sales pitch.....

muchspl2
ban for kab &#33;&#33; or atleast moderation & why should REALITY gloat

I would wait for a statement from Kab before making any judgements...... ;)

kAb
02-05-2004, 03:08 AM
I lashed out at es5 being a corrput organization and pointed out some research I had done on my own showing es5&#39;s evil intent.

I made a post about all the information I had collected and posted it on the es5 forum. SharePro proceeded to ban me and make more lies about me. Yes, I was part of an elite group of es5’ers and I believed what we were doing was right. I have now since learned the truth and admit I was wrong about es5.

You can ask anybody in the “Secret Society” of es5 who is not brainwashed to confirm that I was on the side that wanted to NOT attack k-lite. SharePro wanted to DDos attack k-lite forum & spam the boards to hell. I was on the side of the SS that said "no, that’s not how we bring in P2Pers."

I DID PM sharepro about when k-lite died pointing out to him that it could be a good way to show old k-liters that they could es5 as a safe alternative.

I never had any intention to harm k-lite and/or its forum. SharePro is just spewing out more lies.

I ADMIT I made a terrible decision in trusting ES5. I have since tried to fuck them as hard as possible before I left by posting about things I had discovered about es5. I was banned, and SharePro even closed registration for a day in fear that I would create more names to say more truths.

-kAb

edit: sorry for not posting sooner, i had school & then water polo practice.

junkyardking
02-05-2004, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by kAb@5 February 2004 - 03:08
I lashed out at es5 being a corrput organization and pointed out some research I had done on my own showing es5&#39;s evil intent.

I made a post about all the information I had collected and posted it on the es5 forum. SharePro proceeded to ban me and make more lies about me. Yes, I was part of an elite group of es5’ers and I believed what we were doing was right. I have now since learned the truth and admit I was wrong about es5.

Well what are you waiting for, i wanna see this research :P

kAb
02-05-2004, 03:29 AM
quote from my es5 post:

Due to recent conflicts (SharePro lying to an extreme that I decided I couldn&#39;t support anymore, including putting people on moderation) I am leaving the board. When I posted this in the SS section, SharePro made my account "Members" again so I could not see the SS. I was fine with this (my PM box suddenly became overloaded because SS members have a larger inbox), but then I came to the forums waiting for a response to a pm I had sent the previous day (wrapping things up with a forum friend) and found my “kAb” account set in “validating” mode.

So, I had planned to make a quiet exit, but SP forced me to reconsider.

THE LIES:

Early when the “Malicious code” was discovered, SharePro stated immediately that it was for deleting kiddie porn off the es5 network. Filehoover then said the next day that it was for updating the files. Who exactly was in charge?

Don’t think that es5 is an open forum, look at JorgeG or other zeropaid owners, their accounts were banned. And look at the recent people being put on moderation. That means SharePro gets to moderate every single post they make. And his explanation to deleted posts, he posted in the “secret society” that he “meant to move them" "the buttons are right next to eachother”, when a moderator called him on this pointing out that the buttons weren’t next to each other, he didn’t respond.
What happened to es5 being a free forum?

Steve Cohen says es5 is bankrupt, wait, I thought ES5 was sponsored by Ras the multi millionaire?

And weren’t there 1,500 jobs promised to p2p’ers?

And where are the 15 million users? That was never explained, oh right, in Japan.&nbsp;

Earthstation5 registered to [email protected]? Gaza.net is a free e-mail service. Something a multi-millionaire would get? They’re just trying to promote the Palestine bs.

Has Steve "Cohen" been working with ES5 the whole time?

http://www.eetimes.com/pressreleases/prnewswire/79124

Here is a “steve Taylor” with the telephone number 619-210-2500, plug it into google and it becomes steve cohens phone number also.

Wait, so is it Steve Taylor’s, Steve Cohen’s, or Steve Martinez?
They all have the same e-mail too, [email protected].

Wtf is going on?

Anyways, hope you could read it before it gets deleted & edited.

Peace out,

-kAb

junkyardking
02-05-2004, 04:02 AM

I&#39;m not surprised, es5 and Sharepro are proven liers..

You can ask anybody in the “Secret Society” of es5 who is not brainwashed to confirm that I was on the side that wanted to NOT attack k-lite. SharePro wanted to DDos attack k-lite forum & spam the boards to hell. I was on the side of the SS that said "no, that’s not how we bring in P2Pers."

I wonder if there&#39;s any connection to when this board was getting ddos :angry:

Steve Cohen says es5 is bankrupt, wait, I thought ES5 was sponsored by Ras the multi millionaire?

In what context did he say this?

This would be good news for the p2p community, es5 has caused enough trouble... ;)

The only persons name we know is associated with es5 is Steve Cohen, the rest are just ???

Sharepro - part programmer? pr and bullshit artist? Claims to live in Palestine i dont think so? His English seems so good that he could be living in England?

Ras kabir - is this guy even real?

Filehoover - Main programmer or Fake Identidy...

Is it all a big scam by Steve Cohen? but why would he say there bankrupt? to distract?

Is it funded by someone else trying to use it as an economic weapon in the Palestine/Israel dispute?

The saga continues....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hacktown
02-05-2004, 08:26 AM
The only time Steven cohen said he was bankrupt is in court papers 3 years ago when they tried to take 80 million dollars from the guy. The judge told him "your worth at least 3 billion" and put out an arrest warrant on the guy until he pays so the thief ran to mexico and hid his fortune. Since he left to mexico the guy who won in court the judgement against him hasnt received a dime. http://www.mediaesq.com/new76541.html

Sharepro - part programmer? pr and bullshit artist? Claims to live in Palestine i dont think so? His English seems so good that he could be living in England?

SP is not palestinian, hes european. Probably from England. I know a guy who swears that he studied in Oxford with a guy name Mike Kramer who went overseas to work with the arabs in the oil industry about 3 years ago and that the description of SP fits exactly his description. My friend is an honest person but even he admits that words alone could be anybody only sp uses certain sentences that he immediately recognized as this guy Mike. He hasnt been in contact with Mike so he doesnt know where the hell to find him if hes still in the Arab Emirates or in England but he says he sent a pm to sp and referred to him as Mike and he answered him.

I&#39;d love to have the rights on writing a book about them. They sure do make for a great science fiction book.

Earthstation5 registered to [email protected]? Gaza.net is a free e-mail service. Something a multi-millionaire would get? They’re just trying to promote the Palestine bs.

I dont think that says much by having a free email service but the trace route to [SPAM] leads to palestine. You can fake registration on an email but you cant fake my neo trace route when it searches a dns lookup for the domains cause it hops from place to place until it reaches palestine. For over a year now they have been shooting off movies and Ive read that the mpaa has officially gone to palestine and ask the officials to shut them down but it appears it fell on deaf ears. I believe es5 has paid the palestine gov off or is working with them. As long as es5 routers are in palestine their servers can be accessed from anywhere in the world so sp/mike??? is probably kicking it in England or wherever he is from.

I never had any intention to harm k-lite and/or its forum. SharePro is just spewing out more lies.

you should have thought about k-lite before if you knew that sp dos attacked us. How come you didnt say anything? I find it hard to believe you. I dont think you just got up and left es5. I think they kicked you out and now your trying to bring up old stuff about them to make yourself look good cause Steve and all that other crap you are mentioning has already been said a million times. You didnt post anything that we already didnt know or hasnt already been spammed a thousand times.

Is it funded by someone else trying to use it as an economic weapon in the Palestine/Israel dispute?

@junkyardking
Your the only one who has said anything with sense. I think ES5 is a weapon against the entire world. palestine land was taken from them 50 years ago and now that they are entering into peace treatys and what do they do when they got part of the land back? they dont sign any intellectual property or copyright agreements. If they did sign such agreements then legally israel would have control over the lands they conquered because of the 50 years they have invested into it leaving the palestinians with nothing. So the palestinee&#39;s extort the world by stealing and promoting others to steal and have made it legal in Palestine. I dont think that es5 is a conspiracy - I think its national palestinian foreign policy. I sympathize with the palestinians but there must be a better way to make peace. If I rent your home and live in it for more than 7 years and dont pay rent for the entire 7 years in the state of nevada did you know that I have rights to your home? Check that out cause its food for thought. Thats why the palestinians wont sign any intellectual property agreements&#33;

The Reverand
02-05-2004, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by kAb@5 February 2004 - 03:08

I DID PM sharepro about when k-lite died pointing out to him that it could be a good way to show old k-liters that they could es5 as a safe alternative.

I ADMIT I made a terrible decision in trusting ES5. I have since tried to fuck them as hard as possible before I left by posting about things I had discovered about es5. I was banned, and SharePro even closed registration for a day in fear that I would create more names to say more truths.

-kAb

edit: sorry for not posting sooner, i had school & then water polo practice.
There&#39;s only one thing I want to know...

... how the hell do you play polo in the water?

Illuminati
02-05-2004, 09:59 AM
Well I guess that&#39;s explained then :)

I wish to apologise to kAb on the matter then - When I saw it on the ES5 forums, I was trying pissed off at the news and it didn&#39;t help when SharePro seemed to be on the same wavelength as me the past couple of days :blink: I originally posted this because it may have become a security concern/treachery - ES5 seems to be eaten at from the inside and I didn&#39;t want the same thing to happen here :helpsmile:

I&#39;m strongly considering whether it&#39;s worth staying on ES5 forums for much longer considering recent events - Truth be told, I don&#39;t think I&#39;ll be going back.

NotoriousBIC
02-05-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Hacktown@5 February 2004 - 08:26

@junkyardking
Your the only one who has said anything with sense. I think ES5 is a weapon against the entire world. palestine land was taken from them 50 years ago and now that they are entering into peace treatys and what do they do when they got part of the land back? they dont sign any intellectual property or copyright agreements. If they did sign such agreements then legally israel would have control over the lands they conquered because of the 50 years they have invested into it leaving the palestinians with nothing. So the palestinee&#39;s extort the world by stealing and promoting others to steal and have made it legal in Palestine. I dont think that es5 is a conspiracy - I think its national palestinian foreign policy. I sympathize with the palestinians but there must be a better way to make peace. If I rent your home and live in it for more than 7 years and dont pay rent for the entire 7 years in the state of nevada did you know that I have rights to your home? Check that out cause its food for thought. Thats why the palestinians wont sign any intellectual property agreements&#33;
Oh please Hacktown, that is even more out of here than the 15 million users of ES5.
Palestine gets more funding and financial support from the US then they could ever do damage in copyright infringement, so it&#39;s completely absurd to assume it&#39;s a &#39;weapon&#39; of sorts.
The reason that palestine is a &#39;free-zone&#39; is that they simply don&#39;t have any rules or laws concerning p2p and probably have far more pressing matters to deal with than some upstart and his little p2p-network.

Furthermore I HIGHLY doubt that there&#39;s anything more than some proxies in Palestine to begin with.

nanotek
02-05-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Illuminati@5 February 2004 - 09:59

I&#39;m strongly considering whether it&#39;s worth staying on ES5 forums for much longer considering recent events - Truth be told, I don&#39;t think I&#39;ll be going back.
why bother going to the forums at all ? i signed in a couple of months ago making 2 posts in the virus section telling someone what to do to get rid of a virus , other then that the forum seemed totally crappy to me , lots of childish posts so i didnt bother going back

Lite
02-05-2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by nanotek+5 February 2004 - 18:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nanotek @ 5 February 2004 - 18:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Illuminati@5 February 2004 - 09:59

why bother going to the forums at all ? i signed in a couple of months ago making 2 posts in the virus section telling someone what to do to get rid of a virus , other then that the forum seemed totally crappy to me , lots of childish posts so i didnt bother going back [/b][/quote]
we need the inside information - please go back Illuminati :rolleyes: ;)

Illuminati
02-05-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Lite+5 February 2004 - 19:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lite @ 5 February 2004 - 19:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by nanotek@5 February 2004 - 18:15

Originally posted by Illuminati@5 February 2004 - 09:59

why bother going to the forums at all ? i signed in a couple of months ago making 2 posts in the virus section telling someone what to do to get rid of a virus , other then that the forum seemed totally crappy to me , lots of childish posts so i didnt bother going back
we need the inside information - please go back Illuminati :rolleyes: ;) [/b]
Sorry Lite - Currently, the only links I have with ES5 is the development of a skin for the program (and that is because I already started on it so I&#39;ll finish the bloody thing).

<!--QuoteBegin-I&#045;Dev@ ES5 Forums
&#39;ll keep it short - Because of recent events (and a lack of time due to new projects I&#39;m involved in), I&#39;ve decided to take a timeout from the ES5 forums.

A lot of crap has been thrown about this last week and I wasn&#39;t kidding when I said I didn&#39;t know who to believe any longer...so I decided I wasn&#39;t going to filter it out at all and let the long-term figure it out.

I originally came here to prove one thing - Despite the rift at the time, quite a few K-Lite were decent and didn&#39;t want to follow the anti-ES5 sheep mentality. They saw that ES5 had made its own significant contributions in P2P and its fields (politics, technology...) but didn&#39;t want to get involved in the mud-slinging. Since then, I&#39;ve been around a lot and have been privileged to If I&#39;ve had an effect here, I hope that in my few months here I have proven that

I&#39;ll be checking the board now & then to check up on updates on the skinning front, but I&#39;ll hopefully next be posting again when the first version of the Conspiracy ES5 skin is complete. As for the politics of ES5 and P2P, I&#39;m stepping out - Too much heat means that it gets too complicated.

In the meantime, feel free to contact me if you want - I&#39;ve created a new email address solely for ES5 members to use if they need to If you just want to chat, feel free to mail at REMOVED - For ES5 visitors only

Adios for now guys - And good luck for the near future

I-Dev / Illuminati[/quote]

kAb
02-05-2004, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Hacktown@5 February 2004 - 01:26

@junkyardking

The only time Steven cohen said he was bankrupt is in court papers 3 years ago...

Steve said ES5 is bankrupt.

I know a guy who swears that he studied in Oxford with a guy name Mike Kramer who went overseas to work with the arabs in the oil industry about 3 years ago

SP also came into the es5 chat as mike, so maybe your friend does know the guy.

I dont think that says much by having a free email service but the trace route to [SPAM] leads to palestine.&nbsp; You can fake registration on an email but you cant fake my neo trace route when it searches a dns lookup for the domains cause it hops from place to place until it reaches palestine.&nbsp; For over a year now they have been shooting off movies and Ive read that the mpaa has officially gone to palestine and ask the officials to shut them down but it appears it fell on deaf ears.&nbsp; I believe es5 has paid the palestine gov off or is working with them.&nbsp; As long as es5 routers are in palestine their servers can be accessed from anywhere in the world so sp/mike??? is probably kicking it in England or wherever he is from.

Yeah if they got this free e-mail service located in palestine of COURSE its gonna traceroute there.

you should have thought about k-lite before if you knew that sp dos attacked us.&nbsp; How come you didnt say anything?&nbsp; I find it hard to believe you.&nbsp; I dont think you just got up and left es5.&nbsp; I think they kicked you out and now your trying to bring up old stuff about them to make yourself look good cause Steve and all that other crap you are mentioning has already been said a million times.&nbsp; You didnt post anything that we already didnt know or hasnt already been spammed a thousand times.

SP never dos attacked k-lite. Me and other members prevented him from taking actions against k-lite.

And actually I DID just get up and leave ES5. Obviously you don&#39;t frequent their forums like I used to, otherwise you would know that.

Hacktown
02-06-2004, 12:01 AM
Yeah if they got this free e-mail service located in palestine of COURSE its gonna traceroute there.

A simple DNS lookup for earthstationv.com = 213.152.100.163 on a trace route which is in palestine.

Steve said ES5 is bankrupt.

Where did he say that es5 is bankrupt? Can this be quoted from the news or verifiable source?

I just trying to figure out what it is about them that you hate that has prompted you to just get up and escape. I think there is more to it. Im your average joe so maybe Im just not reading your thoughts. I like this forum and their forum and I personally dont care either way. I dont think that they are all spammers and I dont like to generalize. I am not involved in secret circles or hidden agendas cause I think its all pathetic. I mean who really does care? My opinion is that we all have time to kill so we relax on forums looking for interesting subjects to reply to.

Sharepro may be a real asshole but he somehow has 50,000 people on his forum that kiss his ass making him one of the top leaders in p2p. I know most people here and on other p2p forums love to hate him, and even I probably share some of that good loven, but only for the fun of it. How he does it is way beyond me but I admire the appeal. I wish I had what he has myself. But even Saddam Hussein and George Bush have supporters so who am I to say.

Well this thread has worn itself out. Anything else interesting to talk about?

NotoriousBIC
02-06-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Hacktown@6 February 2004 - 00:01
Sharepro may be a real asshole but he somehow has 50,000 people on his forum that kiss his ass making him one of the top leaders in p2p.
The first part I believe, the second part, strangely enough, I do not.

So any other discussions we want to avoid?

infamousalbo101
02-06-2004, 04:52 AM
:huh: Wow I have so much to post about When me and sharepro talked on msn his proxy traces back to palestine

I dont know what to belive ive talked with sharepro and hes told me all the different stories

I really dont know what to belive :huh:

RealitY
02-06-2004, 07:51 AM
Well I can surely understand why some trust and like SharePro and ES5, after all I did. I had enjoyed my time as a member there and was quite dissapointed when I started seeing between the lines. The only thing I can say is perhaps I just saw it sooner and frankly I was left no other choice considering commen sence but to leave. Hopefully now as it seems that there are very few if any at all dual members left maybe we can finally leave each other alone and wish each other the best...

Java Boy
02-06-2004, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by infamousalbo101@6 February 2004 - 04:52
I really dont know what to belive :huh:
You can bet money that SharePro is full of shit :lol: :lol: :lol:

BawA
02-06-2004, 12:13 PM
Intreasting :smilie4:

any way my supports goes to kl members (kAb,..) ;)

freeksho
02-06-2004, 03:20 PM
just one question kab were you trying to use me to expose the SS to the forums at large or were you really just confirming my suspicions? i for one still dont know what i believe or who for that matter and illuminate if you really do decide to leave for good you will be sorely missed by many

tracydani
02-06-2004, 09:06 PM
I&#39;m still a member of both forums, although not particularly active at either anymore. They are both entertaining, as someone above said, we all just hang out and relax at these places.

I really don&#39;t care what either side has done other then the constant bickering in the past. Pointless if you ask me, but fun to watch :lol:

I belive both places are good and the members well meaning for the most part.

But one thing I always find funny is the membership boasted about at es5, or the most users online at any one time at their forum(no BIC, not the actual program ;) ). People forget that at one point during the streaming of the movies you had to not only have es5 installed but also at one time you had to get to them through the forum. Which meant you had to be a member and logged into the forum.

That does not exactly translate to 50.000 loyal forum members eager to hang out and chit chat. But they definately do have the intrigue going for them. Overall I like their forum, I just don&#39;t have enough time to be at either place too long. Spend most of my time at another place I like to think of as home :D

TD

hiloman67
02-07-2004, 11:51 PM
kab,

What exactly were you hoping to accomplish by exposing the SS?
I know you were pissed off about what you perceived to be lies and deception, but couldn&#39;t you have handled the situation with a bit more tact and deference?
I&#39;m not here to give you any shit; only to hear your side of the story.

Illuminati,

Did you have other motives,besides the fact that kab is a member here, for posting this? I understand your distaste for the politics involved with the ES Forums, but is that all there is to it?

@both of you:I&#39;m just trying to understand what&#39;s up. :blink:

Hilo

kAb
02-08-2004, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by hiloman67@7 February 2004 - 16:51
kab,

What exactly were you hoping to accomplish by exposing the SS?
I know you were pissed off about what you perceived to be lies and deception, but couldn&#39;t you have handled the situation with a bit more tact and deference?
I&#39;m not here to give you any shit; only to hear your side of the story.

Illuminati,

Did you have other motives,besides the fact that kab is a member here, for posting this? I understand your distaste for the politics involved with the ES Forums, but is that all there is to it?

@both of you:I&#39;m just trying to understand what&#39;s up. :blink:

Hilo
nothing really at all. i was just pissed that sp was reading my pm&#39;s and banned my account.

I swear I wasn&#39;t going to do anything. I logged on at school to see a pm reply from multiple members that I was saying goodbye to. I had also pm&#39;d freeksho the truth about the ss, but only because I was still mad that we had lied to him. I had no intention of telling everybody. When I logged on, my account was banned, and that just pissed me off to an unbelievable extent. I spent the rest of the school day contemplating what I would say in a post to the es5 community.

I got home, put together most of the reasons I had left, and decided to add the ss information also.

Of course SP then banned the second account I created and closed registration so I couldn&#39;t respond to his continuous lies.

And he still didn&#39;t answer any of the questions I asked.

hiloman67
02-08-2004, 12:19 AM
Well thanks for replying,kab.
I hope you realize that I try to be one of the more neutral people over there, and I try to understand what&#39;s going on from all sides of an issue. ;)

kAb
02-08-2004, 12:34 AM
i understand.

thanks for asking.

Illuminati
02-08-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by hiloman67@8 February 2004 - 00:51
Illuminati,

My main concern was this - At the time of ES5&#39;s "rise", kAb was a regular here and an integral part of the board. kAb was a part of ES5&#39;s inner circle for a while, almost looking like he was playing one or both sides - that kinda seemed like betrayal at the time of reading it, which is why I posted it here.

No dodgy motive - I&#39;m usually concerned about the community&#39;s security & safety (as I guess a few people have), and for some this could have been considered being compromised.

But like I said, that was what I thought at the time of posting - I&#39;ve taken some tea and a little Valium since then, and now I&#39;m fine. It isn&#39;t what first looks seemed to show :frusty:

Anyone else looking for a locky-locky? :D

Hacktown
02-09-2004, 11:59 PM
I pm&#39;d sharepro yesterday yanking at him that he&#39;s got his ass in a sling for his lying to the p2p community.

He wrote me back this message:

KAB is a 14 year old teenager.&nbsp; I&#39;m not going to waist my time on a child and I seriously doubt you should either.&nbsp; Last week we opened up an adult forum and I sent a mass PM to everybody on ES5 about it.&nbsp; http://adultforums.[SPAM]&nbsp;

In the mass pm to our regular forum members, I clearly stated "if you are under the age of 17, you are not allowed to visit the adult forums".&nbsp; The message was sent to 50,000 of our forum members and I&#39;m sure you also got that message.&nbsp;

KAB sent me back a message reminding me that he was 14 years old with a couple of smilies saying that he had signed up for the adult forums.&nbsp; I sent him back a message telling him that he cannot have an account on our adult forums because I am against children viewing adult porn material.&nbsp;

That is why KAB has gone crazy and is trying to start shit.&nbsp; He thought that because he was in the "Secret Society" that I would drop my morals for a 14 year old or maybe because he sold Kazaa Lite out a long time ago when he provided us vital info on their users that I would I would turn a blind eye.&nbsp; Fact is, 90% of the info I got on K-Lite came from him.&nbsp; But that doesnt mean that I am going to let some 14 year old look at porn in exchange for the info.&nbsp; &nbsp;

When I banned his account from the adult forums, that is when the problems started.&nbsp; He can tell people that SharePro is a liar, but he has yet to post one single post that I made that contradicts the truth anywhere.&nbsp; Many people say "SharePro is a liar".&nbsp; Where is the proof? Quote me as being a liar.&nbsp; I am a big boy, I&#39;d love to see where I have lied&#33;

Fact is, my name is not Steve, its not Ras, and I could give a flying fuck what other people say about the owners of ES5 or other people I work with (on the exception of Filehoover).&nbsp; You see, I dont own ES5, I only work at ES5.&nbsp; I get a kick ass job, and a nice salary to do what I love.&nbsp; What the fuck have I lied about?&nbsp; I never said how many users ES5 has cause I fucking dont even know.&nbsp; ES5 is a decentralized network.&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;

So unless you can show me my "lies", your just as full of shit as KAB and any other smart ass.&nbsp; You live on "he said...she said" but no real substance.&nbsp;

If people say I am a liar, let them PROOVE IT&#33;&nbsp; I mean talk is cheap.&nbsp; I have a resume in P2P.&nbsp; Remember, its easy to talk about somebody who provides free FTP, free online movies, free direct verified downloads, free p2p radio, etc., etc.&nbsp; If I am the bad guy, tell me for fuck sakes who is the good guy in P2P?&nbsp; Where the fuck is your resume?&nbsp; You dont like what I give for free, or if you think I do a shitty job, then simply DONT USE IT&#33;&nbsp; I dont need you.&nbsp; Get it through your mind, you are only one person sitting behind your computer.&nbsp; I dont care about who doesnt like what I provide.&nbsp; In fact, stand outside of my forum with a huge sign as if you are protesting or on strike.&nbsp; I DONT GIVE A FUCK&#33;&nbsp; So again, please dont expect me to care about people who dont like what I do or make up shit about me.&nbsp; I only care about those who like what I do or want to contribute.&nbsp; &nbsp;

So kAb the ball is back in your court. Please send me a pm or post here with quotes from threads where Sharepro lies so that I can shove them up his palestinian ass. I dont want to post on es5 cause I will probably get banned if I ask to many questions.

NotoriousBIC
02-10-2004, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Hacktown@9 February 2004 - 23:59
I dont want to post on es5 cause I will probably get banned if I ask to many questions.
That in itself should be enough reason not to trust a guy like SharePro.
Plus that SharePro hasn&#39;t answered straight on any question that I know of.
Especially the
"How many users does ES5 have?"

Damn, did it again.... :frusty:
Sorry Illuminati e.a. :hypocrite:

kAb
02-10-2004, 01:44 AM
hacktown, we could have dealt with this in a pm. but I guess you like posting sharepro&#39;s bs huh?

KAB is a 14 year old teenager. I&#39;m not going to waist my time on a child and I seriously doubt you should either. Last week we opened up an adult forum and I sent a mass PM to everybody on ES5 about it.

I&#39;m 15, almost 16, not 14. He says he isn&#39;t going to waste his time on me, he has for the past week. Non-stop.

In the mass pm to our regular forum members, I clearly stated "if you are under the age of 17, you are not allowed to visit the adult forums". The message was sent to 50,000 of our forum members and I&#39;m sure you also got that message.
True.

KAB sent me back a message reminding me that he was 14 years old with a couple of smilies saying that he had signed up for the adult forums. I sent him back a message telling him that he cannot have an account on our adult forums because I am against children viewing adult porn material.
Not true, I told him it was funny that he was setting rules even though he breaks almost all internet laws already. He told me it did not apply to me, and that I was welcome there. (Go to the site yourself, you&#39;ll see that I was one of the first members and contributed quite a bit. I was banned after I did start up shit.

That is why KAB has gone crazy and is trying to start shit. He thought that because he was in the "Secret Society" that I would drop my morals for a 14 year old or maybe because he sold Kazaa Lite out a long time ago when he provided us vital info on their users that I would I would turn a blind eye. Fact is, 90% of the info I got on K-Lite came from him. But that doesnt mean that I am going to let some 14 year old look at porn in exchange for the info.

He didn&#39;t get ANY &#39;k-lite info&#39; from me. And what would I give him anyways? I did not go crazy because of this at all. It had to do with him putting people on moderation at the forums and all the bullshit he kept feeding us.

When I banned his account from the adult forums, that is when the problems started. He can tell people that SharePro is a liar, but he has yet to post one single post that I made that contradicts the truth anywhere. Many people say "SharePro is a liar". Where is the proof? Quote me as being a liar. I am a big boy, I&#39;d love to see where I have lied&#33;

If anyone can get you a log, you&#39;ll see that I was banned long after I had left es5.

Fact is, my name is not Steve, its not Ras, and I could give a flying fuck what other people say about the owners of ES5 or other people I work with (on the exception of Filehoover). You see, I dont own ES5, I only work at ES5. I get a kick ass job, and a nice salary to do what I love. What the fuck have I lied about? I never said how many users ES5 has cause I fucking dont even know. ES5 is a decentralized network.

You should know who you work with. Since its a small operation you would assume they&#39;d know who worked on the project.

So unless you can show me my "lies", your just as full of shit as KAB and any other smart ass. You live on "he said...she said" but no real substance.

Unless he can answer any of the lies i&#39;ve shown, hes just still full of shit.

If people say I am a liar, let them PROOVE IT&#33; I mean talk is cheap. I have a resume in P2P. Remember, its easy to talk about somebody who provides free FTP, free online movies, free direct verified downloads, free p2p radio, etc., etc. If I am the bad guy, tell me for fuck sakes who is the good guy in P2P? Where the fuck is your resume? You dont like what I give for free, or if you think I do a shitty job, then simply DONT USE IT&#33; I dont need you. Get it through your mind, you are only one person sitting behind your computer. I dont care about who doesnt like what I provide. In fact, stand outside of my forum with a huge sign as if you are protesting or on strike. I DONT GIVE A FUCK&#33; So again, please dont expect me to care about people who dont like what I do or make up shit about me. I only care about those who like what I do or want to contribute.&nbsp;

I pump so much shit at him and all I get is "don&#39;t know" or he spins it so its not his fault. BS.
He&#39;s a proven liar, but he doesn&#39;t believe it himself yet.
GOOD GUYS don&#39;t dos attack bittorrent sites and threaten to dos attack k-lite. And then go on to threaten a creator of a p2p product.

Edit: read my post on the other page for the bullshit of why I left es5.

junkyardking
02-10-2004, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by Hacktown@9 February 2004 - 23:59

If people say I am a liar, let them PROOVE IT&#33; I mean talk is cheap. I have a resume in P2P. Remember, its easy to talk about somebody who provides free FTP, free online movies, free direct verified downloads, free p2p radio, etc., etc. If I am the bad guy, tell me for fuck sakes who is the good guy in P2P? Where the fuck is your resume? You dont like what I give for free, or if you think I do a shitty job, then simply DONT USE IT&#33; I dont need you. Get it through your mind, you are only one person sitting behind your computer. I dont care about who doesnt like what I provide. In fact, stand outside of my forum with a huge sign as if you are protesting or on strike. I DONT GIVE A FUCK&#33; So again, please dont expect me to care about people who dont like what I do or make up shit about me. I only care about those who like what I do or want to contribute.
Everytime Sharepro responds its always a sales pitch ;)

Hacktown
02-10-2004, 09:41 AM
hacktown, we could have dealt with this in a pm. but I guess you like posting sharepro&#39;s bs huh?

Dude calm down. This is a public conversation, not a monologue. He has his side of the story and you have yours. Why in the world would I handle this in a PM? This is a public forum and were talking about an issue that is current news. You made allagations and I even went over there and PM&#39;d him and called him a liar. He answered me and simply asked for proof. Since he wants proof and you have given us none, all of a sudden you want to turn a public conversation into a private message? What the fuck is so damn shoo shoo that cant be discussed in public?

I pump so much shit at him and all I get is "don&#39;t know" or he spins it so its not his fault. BS.

Dude, all I asked for was for you to quote some of the lies. Just cuz the guy answers that he dont something doesnt make him a liar. Fuck maybe he really doesnt know and you think he should know. But why are ya making such a project out of giving me some quotes of his lies? I dont like the guy anymore than you do cause hes arrogant. But now your coming off as exactly what hes talking about. Show me his lies. Real simple. No project needs to be made out of showing me quotes where he says one thing in one place and contradicts himself in another. Show me something that he said is a lie and not something his boss said or that his next door neighbor said. whats the problemo?

I think everybody is a fucking liar but Im nice to everybody until I catch them in a lie. So far your the one who is coming off as the liar kab.

I told you before that I am your average joe. I dont take p2p so religiously. But Ive heard his side and your side and I even went on a limb by pm&#39;ing him calling him a liar and Im now beginning to regret it. He has only been nice to me.

Ive been on Es5 forums for several months now and never had a problem. Maybe now I will have a problem cause I took your words and shoved them in his face and made accusations that apparently I wont be able to back up. I dont like blaming people for shit I cant back up. Where I come from, you can get the shit knocked out of you for talking crap that cant be backed up. (no personal offense or physical threat implied)

I think hes very arrogant person and yet here I am being arrogant calling a guy a liar and I get to thinking that I need more than just your words to establish the guy is a liar. I use ES5 and I happen to like it. I cant afford a real cd and I damn well cant afford to be sued these days.

I want stuff that I can shove in his face. Otherwise Im doomed to be the bad guy here cause if anything I am an &#39;honest joe doe&#39; and not somebody who just joins a crowd of others cause its cool to call him or anybody for that matter a liar.

GOOD GUYS don&#39;t dos attack bittorrent sites and threaten to dos attack k-lite. And then go on to threaten a creator of a p2p product.

Dude you really have lots of nerve. You were his best friend for the past year when all this bit torrent stuff came out and now you call him a bad guy? Your no better than him cause you fucking helped the guy. When did he become the bad guy? 6 months ago, 3 month ago, last week? He fucked every bit torrent site in the world over 9 months ago nonstop everyday, so when did you discover he was a bad guy?

I dont judge him on that because even Kazaa Media took out Kazaa Lite and random exploited es5. They are all dirty and they all want to be number 1.

Look, I am nobodys bitch. I have a mind of my own and I speak it. Excuse the fuck out of me if I dont belong to any secret circles or hidden agendas. :angry:

NotoriousBIC
02-10-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Hacktown@10 February 2004 - 09:41
I dont judge him on that because even Kazaa Media took out Kazaa Lite and random exploited es5. They are all dirty and they all want to be number 1.
Random exploited es5? Excuse me, since when were they the victims?
And what has Sharman cracking down on KLite have anything to do with this?

firestorm22
02-11-2004, 06:15 AM
KAB right or for the wrong innocent or not your probley even a liar we all are but the most inexcusable is a double agent snitch that enough&#33; should get you banned&#33;or since your Almost 17 give a final hooray speech and leave permenantly sorry but a snitch is a snith Know your loyaltys and dont ever bend

NotoriousBIC
02-11-2004, 10:22 AM
lol, firestorm do yourself a favor and don&#39;t come back in this thread again.
You might learn some top-secret things and then we would have to kill you :ph34r:

Or in plainer english: What in the World should kAb have snitched about?

nanotek
02-11-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by NotoriousBIC@11 February 2004 - 10:22

You might learn some top-secret things and then we would have to kill you :ph34r:

/me sharpens the knife

zapjb
02-11-2004, 11:19 PM
My first post in a while. And I&#39;ll say it again, "ShitStick is still a sHAREpRO." Oops I mean the other way around. :lol:

kAb
02-12-2004, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by firestorm22@10 February 2004 - 23:15
KAB right or for the wrong innocent or not your probley even a liar we all are but the most inexcusable is a double agent snitch that enough&#33; should get you banned&#33;or since your Almost 17 give a final hooray speech and leave permenantly sorry but a snitch is a snith Know your loyaltys and dont ever bend
what?

sorry i don&#39;t understand wtf you just said.

@hacktown. I understand your ignorance, i don&#39;t understand why you want me to keep repeating myself.

i have lots of nerve calling him a bad guy? maybe I didn&#39;t want to believe it then, but i believe it now. i ignored what i didn&#39;t want to hear back then.

ES5 is not a large operation. Its a collection of a few people. When sp shifts the blame by saying "i dont know him i dont take orders from him" it doesn&#39;t work.

STEVE TAYLOR=STEVE COHEN?

Its either not really steve cohen, or hes been working with es5 since at least may last year

Hacktown
02-12-2004, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by kAb+12 February 2004 - 02:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kAb @ 12 February 2004 - 02:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-firestorm22@10 February 2004 - 23:15
KAB right or for the wrong innocent or not your probley even a liar we all are but the most inexcusable is a double agent snitch that enough&#33;&nbsp; should get you banned&#33;or since your Almost 17 give a final hooray speech and leave permenantly sorry but a snitch is a snith Know your loyaltys and dont ever bend
what?

sorry i don&#39;t understand wtf you just said.

@hacktown. I understand your ignorance, i don&#39;t understand why you want me to keep repeating myself.

i have lots of nerve calling him a bad guy? maybe I didn&#39;t want to believe it then, but i believe it now. i ignored what i didn&#39;t want to hear back then.

ES5 is not a large operation. Its a collection of a few people. When sp shifts the blame by saying "i dont know him i dont take orders from him" it doesn&#39;t work.

STEVE TAYLOR=STEVE COHEN?

Its either not really steve cohen, or hes been working with es5 since at least may last year [/b][/quote]
Dude who fucking cares who Steve Cohen is or who Steve Taylor is or how big es5 is? C&#39;mon you keep twisting the subject.

I am ignorant? How is that kAb? Cause I see through your crap?

You were on ES5 for a year. You gave them info about this forum cause you were in Sharepros secret group. Only double agents get to sharepros inner circle or to see that special forum.

So I am ignorant? Your the one who brought it all up. I think your totally full of shit kab. You come here expecting to convince us all that your some innocent creature when it was you who was playing double agent for over a year now.

Your a snitch. You expect us to believe you didnt give sharepro information about klite members in this secret "society" group?

How did sharepro know Random Nuts home address or his real name?

You say in a previous post "good people dont dos attack bit torrent sites" and you were sharepros double agent for a year&#33; Now we are ignorant? Now we are stupid?

kab aint almost 17, hes almost 16&#33; :o

And for you KAB:

FUCK OFF SNITCH

kAb
02-13-2004, 12:00 AM
Dude who fucking cares who Steve Cohen is or who Steve Taylor is or how big es5 is?&nbsp; C&#39;mon you keep twisting the subject.

why SHOULDN&#39;T you care? When the program is being led by a convicted convict millionaire, he isn&#39;t going to have good intentions. Why would they hide that "Cohen" has been working with es5 from the start? Thats what I want to know.

You were on ES5 for a year.&nbsp; You gave them info about this forum cause you were in Sharepros secret group.&nbsp; Only double agents get to sharepros inner circle or to see that special forum.&nbsp;

Oh yeah, I told em all about the biggest spam post in the world thread, and that thread where Funky took a shit. Yeah, my bad, won&#39;t happen again. :rolleyes:

So I am ignorant?&nbsp; Your the one who brought it all up.&nbsp; I think your totally full of shit kab.&nbsp; You come here expecting to convince us all that your some innocent creature when it was you who was playing double agent for over a year now.

Hold on there. Who started the thread? Yeah thats what I thought. I come to defend myself after Illuminati posted SharePro bullshit. How many times do you want me to say I made a bad decision in supporting es5? I wasn&#39;t playing "double agent" for "over a year" I joined the es5 board in fucking May. I don&#39;t care if you think I&#39;m full of shit, try opening your eyes.

Your a snitch.&nbsp; You expect us to believe you didnt give sharepro information about klite members in this secret "society" group?&nbsp;
1. What information would I give?
2. I never "gave information to sharepro" about k-lite, its another lie he concocted because I left the forum and sharepro was/is pissed at me. I only notified him when k-lite died suggesting it would be a good way to get k-lite members looking for an alternative. Nothing he couldn&#39;t have figured out on his own. Bad mistake by me.

How did sharepro know Random Nuts home address or his real name?
Lol its NOT his real name. And he DOESN&#39;T know his address. Ask random nut if shawn whatever is his name. I don&#39;t know his address or name. Does random nut know me? I&#39;m sure he doesn&#39;t. I&#39;m not a big spy with high connections man, I&#39;m member of a forum. Thats it.

You say in a previous post "good people dont dos attack bit torrent sites" and you were sharepros double agent for a year&#33;&nbsp; Now we are ignorant?&nbsp; Now we are stupid?
As I said before, I didn&#39;t want to believe it, I kind of avoided things that went against es5. YOU are the only ignorant one. I never called anyone else ignorant.

And for you KAB:

FUCK OFF SNITCH

Yeah thats real mature, go back to es5. and here, you can have my fanboy clothes. :01:

Hacktown
02-13-2004, 01:06 AM
Dude you act smooth but Ive seen you in the es5 radio station almost every day. http://es5radio.com/chat.php - for anybody who wants to see this smootcher.

You say that you quit es5 and then you say that sharepro removed your account privledges and that is why you decided to "open your mouth" about the secret forum. You didnt "quit" - you got thrown out.

You call him a liar, and I go over to Sharepro and pm him calling him a liar, and then when he says "proove it", I come back and you show me nothing. You made me look like an ass. I wish you were sitting next to me right now so that I could handle this without words. :angry:

why SHOULDN&#39;T you care? When the program is being led by a convicted convict millionaire, he isn&#39;t going to have good intentions. Why would they hide that "Cohen" has been working with es5 from the start? Thats what I want to know.

Maybe Steve Cohen wanted to be anonymous and didnt want people knowing he was involved. Does he owe you an explanation? Should es5 give out that info because you tell them to? Explain to me why you needed to know who Steve Cohen is or his relationship to es5? I dont care and I doubt any other p2pr cares.

If Sharepro gave out your identity cause some other p2p&#39;r asked for it how would you feel? He probably didnt give out steves name like he doesnt give out your name. so what?

That makes them liars? Anybody who uses a proxy (the entire es5 community) are "liars" because they connect using 3rd party proxys and if somebody gets sued its the proxy owner. We are all criminals for doing p2p. We can all be sued for millions. So who cares if Steve is a convicted felon? To set up es5 and stream movies and all that other crap, only a criminal would do it. Would the CEO of IBM do it?

While I may be a "criminal" just like my peers and that guy Steve, I at least am not 2 faced.

I thought you had info like that ES5 was really bad people or are doing something bad to us users. You have a beef with SP and you want to convince us all that you are the good guy.

So far, all you have done is prove how full of crap you are. Why were you in a secret society if there was nothing secret about it? That is more interesting than why Steve Cohn is with ES5 or why they didnt admit it until now.

Sharepro is an asshole for dos attacking bit torrent sites and you were his friend kab during that whole time in the secret society forum. That makes you just as bad. Now you come here and say he is the bad guy. If he is bad, then you are SHIT.

I feel kinda bad talking to a 15 year old this way cause I think I could get arrested or something. Most teen agers always lie about thier age by a year. Who knows maybe kab is really only 13.

KAB YOU ARE A 2 FACED SNITCH

Rip The Jacker
02-13-2004, 02:10 AM
OK, I don&#39;t know what this thread is about, nor do I want to read the whole thing. This thread has nothing but flaming right now, as of this post, it will stop, or this thread will be locked.

kAb
02-13-2004, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by Hacktown@12 February 2004 - 18:06
Dude you act smooth but Ive seen you in the es5 radio station almost every day. http://es5radio.com/chat.php - for anybody who wants to see this smootcher.

You say that you quit es5 and then you say that sharepro removed your account privledges and that is why you decided to "open your mouth" about the secret forum. You didnt "quit" - you got thrown out.

You call him a liar, and I go over to Sharepro and pm him calling him a liar, and then when he says "proove it", I come back and you show me nothing. You made me look like an ass. I wish you were sitting next to me right now so that I could handle this without words. :angry:

Maybe Steve Cohen wanted to be anonymous and didnt want people knowing he was involved. Does he owe you an explanation? Should es5 give out that info because you tell them to? Explain to me why you needed to know who Steve Cohen is or his relationship to es5? I dont care and I doubt any other p2pr cares.

If Sharepro gave out your identity cause some other p2p&#39;r asked for it how would you feel? He probably didnt give out steves name like he doesnt give out your name. so what?

That makes them liars? Anybody who uses a proxy (the entire es5 community) are "liars" because they connect using 3rd party proxys and if somebody gets sued its the proxy owner. We are all criminals for doing p2p. We can all be sued for millions. So who cares if Steve is a convicted felon? To set up es5 and stream movies and all that other crap, only a criminal would do it. Would the CEO of IBM do it?

While I may be a "criminal" just like my peers and that guy Steve, I at least am not 2 faced.

I thought you had info like that ES5 was really bad people or are doing something bad to us users. You have a beef with SP and you want to convince us all that you are the good guy.

So far, all you have done is prove how full of crap you are. Why were you in a secret society if there was nothing secret about it? That is more interesting than why Steve Cohn is with ES5 or why they didnt admit it until now.

Sharepro is an asshole for dos attacking bit torrent sites and you were his friend kab during that whole time in the secret society forum. That makes you just as bad. Now you come here and say he is the bad guy. If he is bad, then you are SHIT.

I feel kinda bad talking to a 15 year old this way cause I think I could get arrested or something. Most teen agers always lie about thier age by a year. Who knows maybe kab is really only 13.

KAB YOU ARE A 2 FACED SNITCH

Dude you act smooth but Ive seen you in the es5 radio station almost every day.&nbsp; http://es5radio.com/chat.php&nbsp; -&nbsp; for anybody who wants to see this smootcher.

I rarely go the chat buddy, last time i went was when i made my topic @ es5.

You say that you quit es5 and then you say that sharepro removed your account privledges and that is why you decided to "open your mouth" about the secret forum.&nbsp; You didnt "quit" - you got thrown out.

..ok... sure... i quit and then got thrown out. whatever you want to believe.

You call him a liar, and I go over to Sharepro and pm him calling him a liar, and then when he says "proove it", I come back and you show me nothing.&nbsp; You made me look like an ass.&nbsp; I wish you were sitting next to me right now so that I could handle this without words. :angry:
Why did you call SharePro a liar if you had no evidence to back it up? Leave that kind of stuff to those of us that know what we&#39;re talking about. Your constant immaturity leads me to believe you&#39;re either at a younger age than me or mentally challenged.

Maybe Steve Cohen wanted to be anonymous and didnt want people knowing he was involved.&nbsp; Does he owe you an explanation?&nbsp; Should es5 give out that info because you tell them to?&nbsp; Explain to me why you needed to know who Steve Cohen is or his relationship to es5?&nbsp; I dont care and I doubt any other p2pr cares.
WHY? YES an explanation is owed. You dont care? Ok, but I&#39;m sure other people want to know why his identity was hidden and only now revealed as being brought on to the project

If Sharepro gave out your identity cause some other p2p&#39;r asked for it how would you feel?&nbsp; He probably didnt give out steves name like he doesnt give out your name.&nbsp; so what?
Except that SP says he "doesn&#39;t take orders from steve" and thats all he says about the subject.

What have I done worthy of being called "2 faced"? I made a mistake by investing time and energy into es5. The traitor SP paints me as is false. How many times do I need to make that clear?

I thought you had info like that ES5 was really bad people or are doing something bad to us users.&nbsp; You have a beef with SP and you want to convince us all that you are the good guy.&nbsp;
Not many people need convincing, since we have seen that malicious code was implemented, SP claiming it was for deleting kiddie porn off the network, then a new story came out the next day.

So far, all you have done is prove how full of crap you are.&nbsp; Why were you in a secret society if there was nothing secret about it?&nbsp; That is more interesting than why Steve Cohn is with ES5 or why they didnt admit it until now.&nbsp;
Ask SP why it was called the SS, I don&#39;t know.

Sharepro is an asshole for dos attacking bit torrent sites and you were his friend kab during that whole time in the secret society forum.&nbsp; That makes you just as bad.&nbsp; Now you come here and say he is the bad guy.&nbsp; If he is bad, then you are SHIT.
mmkay except i didn&#39;t support his attacking anything anytime. If you&#39;re in a car with friends, and suddenly your friend takes out a gun and shoots an old lady walking across the street, should you be thrown in jail for 50 years too?

I feel kinda bad talking to a 15 year old this way cause I think I could get arrested or something.&nbsp; Most teen agers always lie about thier age by a year.&nbsp; Who knows maybe kab is really only 13.
You don&#39;t have to believe my age. I&#39;ve posted my picture before. But now you are constantly attacking me personally, lets leave personal attacks out of this. You are the one appearing to be very immature.

kAb
02-13-2004, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by Jack@12 February 2004 - 19:10
OK, I don&#39;t know what this thread is about, nor do I want to read the whole thing. This thread has nothing but flaming right now, as of this post, it will stop, or this thread will be locked.
only hacktown is flaming. If other members want to comment on this then they should be allowed to. if anything needs to be deleted/locked, just delete hacktown&#39;s personal attacks please if necessary.

Hacktown
02-13-2004, 04:03 AM
WHY? YES an explanation is owed. You dont care? Ok, but I&#39;m sure other people want to know why his identity was hidden and only now revealed as being brought on to the project

Who cares what Steve&#39;s roll is in ES5? I am really interested to know who cares&#33; Here on K+ nobody cares and on ES5 nobody cares. What explanation is needed? To whom does ES5 answer to? To you? To me? To the P2P community? Dude, I dont care who owns Kazaa, who created Kazaa Lite, who owns Morpheus or any other p2p program and I couldnt care less what steve does. I use p2p to get files and not because Bill Gates owns or doesnt own it.

ES5 has always claimed that they dont give out info on the owners or their employees. Go back to ZP and do your homework. So according to you ES5 needed to make a public statement and get kabs approval?

Really Im trying to understand you. Lets say that Bram Cohen is Steve Cohens brother. So Steve Cohen works with ES5 and Bram Cohen works on Bit Torrent. Would that change the world? Would anybody care? What could we do with the info that would make us happier people in life? Paranoid people like you would probably feel "important".

Why did you call SharePro a liar if you had no evidence to back it up? Leave that kind of stuff to those of us that know what we&#39;re talking about. Your constant immaturity leads me to believe you&#39;re either at a younger age than me or mentally challenged.

I wrote a letter back aplogizing to Sharepro. he didnt deserve my crap. Hes never done anything bad to me. I look at what you would want me to believe and then I look at what he does on es5 and preferred to make mends and take him for what he does give.

He wrote me back today thanking me and has giving me FTP access so that I can upload to a webserver and host a website in Palestine and given me access to an es5 proxy. So it pays nicely to be on his good side. He says hes giving all of the people on his good side the ability to host websites with our domain names on his servers. So it pays to be on his good side and I didnt have to kiss his butt to get it. He just pmd me back and offered as a gesture of good will and promises to set us up soon with free telephone calls using his voice over ip box. If that means being on your bad side then I am happy to be there. At least I get something for free from him and it aint talk. Im uploading to the webserver now.

Java Boy
02-13-2004, 11:57 AM
Im not gonna bother reading through most of this crap, but heres the facts to date:

SharePro is a known liar

ES5 had dodgy stuff in it

And I wont ever use that crap :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NotoriousBIC
02-13-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Hacktown@13 February 2004 - 04:03
He wrote me back today thanking me and has giving me FTP access so that I can upload to a webserver and host a website in Palestine and given me access to an es5 proxy. So it pays nicely to be on his good side. He says hes giving all of the people on his good side the ability to host websites with our domain names on his servers. So it pays to be on his good side and I didnt have to kiss his butt to get it. He just pmd me back and offered as a gesture of good will and promises to set us up soon with free telephone calls using his voice over ip box. If that means being on your bad side then I am happy to be there. At least I get something for free from him and it aint talk. Im uploading to the webserver now.
Lol, lemme guess, you got on his good side by flaming here didn&#39;t you?

Trust me, if Sharepro is giving you access, his circle of friends is thinning, because whatever Sharepro is, he&#39;s not stupid and wouldn&#39;t ever trust somebody who&#39;s worsening ES5&#39; reputation on other boards like you do, unless he was forced too.

So be happy uploading to your Palistinian refugee camp and please let us know when your ISP has figured out how to use a packet sniffer. :devil:

Switeck
02-13-2004, 03:20 PM
Can anyone here confirm that ES5 is LEECHING from Gnutella and FastTrack now by downloading from them but NOT uploading to them?

hiloman67
02-13-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Switeck@13 February 2004 - 13:20
Can anyone here confirm that ES5 is LEECHING from Gnutella and FastTrack now by downloading from them but NOT uploading to them?
:lol:
Yes, ES5 now has the ability to "leech" from FastTrack and Gnutella via giFT. ;)
Oh, and you can enable giFT sharing, though WHY anyone would want to is beyond me&#33; ;)

Rat Faced
02-14-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by hiloman67@13 February 2004 - 23:44

Oh, and you can enable giFT sharing, though WHY anyone would want to is beyond me&#33; ;)
Possibly because thats what p2p is all about?

hiloman67
02-14-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Rat Faced+14 February 2004 - 15:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Faced &#064; 14 February 2004 - 15:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hiloman67@13 February 2004 - 23:44

Possibly because thats what p2p is all about? [/b][/quote]
I was referring to all of the fakes, and virii infested files, EINSTEIN&#33; ;)
Not to mention the inherent risks involved in sharing the amount of files I have.
Also;why would I want to expose myself on FastTrack,when I&#39;m using a secure program?
Kinda defeats the purpose,eh?
I really don&#39;t need any lessons form you, or anyone else, about what p2p is all about.I&#39;ve been file sharing for a LONG time,and I still share when the risk is minimal.
Btw, almost everything I download on ES5 is done via PXP, because it&#39;s usually faster, and I don&#39;t have to worry about fake or corrupt(ed) files.

NotoriousBIC
02-15-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by hiloman67@14 February 2004 - 20:49
I really don&#39;t need any lessons form you, or anyone else, about what p2p is all about.
Methinks you do. ;)
But I&#39;ll leave that for RF to finish off...

"Anybody who thinks he has nothing to learn from other people, must first learn a lesson in humility" - Confucius

hiloman67
02-15-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by NotoriousBIC+15 February 2004 - 14:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NotoriousBIC &#064; 15 February 2004 - 14:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hiloman67@14 February 2004 - 20:49
I really don&#39;t need any lessons form you, or anyone else, about what p2p is all about.
Methinks you do. ;)
But I&#39;ll leave that for RF to finish off...

"Anybody who thinks he has nothing to learn from other people, must first learn a lesson in humility" - Confucius [/b][/quote]
:lol:
Please elaborate, round stic.
How have I survived without your infinite wisdom?

NotoriousBIC
02-15-2004, 04:45 PM
And now you make it sound like it&#39;s a miracle you &#39;survived&#39; :lol:
Please tell me how many didn&#39;t...

hiloman67
02-15-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by NotoriousBIC@15 February 2004 - 14:45
And now you make it sound like it&#39;s a miracle you &#39;survived&#39; :lol:
Please tell me how many didn&#39;t...
Well, I&#39;m glad you have a sense of humor about it&#33; :D
I don&#39;t share on FastTrack because I really don&#39;t use it anymore, so I&#39;m not one of those leeches. ;)
No idea how others have survived without your sage wisdom. :unsure:

btw, I have no idea how many simultaneous users ES5 has. :P

NotoriousBIC
02-15-2004, 11:10 PM
Damn, that pretty much eliminates my next question...:lol:

Anyway my point was that about 200 people have in fact been succesfully prosecuted by the RIAA (I don&#39;t know how many cases have been settled) for p2p-sharing. Leaving millions others that &#39;survived&#39;, I&#39;m sure you can figure out the math there. ;)

And as for the role of Confucius&#39; wisdom in that, I&#39;m sure you can figure that too, but that was not the point.
The point was that whenever you have a network that &#39;leeches&#39; of another one, you do damage to that last network, which in turn is not what p2p-sharing stands for.

Therefore a lot of people (including myself) don&#39;t agree with ES5&#39; actions. That is however one of the least of my qualms about ES5, as you can read in this same thread.

Hacktown
02-16-2004, 10:09 AM
I doubt you on this but it will take me time to write out what I want to say.

Hacktown
02-16-2004, 10:21 AM
I guess you have the money to gamble. Who says the RIAA wont take their entire database of IPs and stats and higher attorneys throughout the entier United States on commission to persecute the cases?

Are you aware that is what they are planning to do? So even if your ip address happened to be scanned and your info saved, they can sue you in 10 years cause its a civil case. Civil cases have no statute of limitations. If you owe somebody money, the nature of "time" doesnt clean the debt or your debtors ability to litigate it in court.

So while they have sued only 200 people, do you think the RIAA who has poured millions of dollars into their campain is going to stop? Because they are the media, they first went after public opinion cause only 2 years ago, when Napster was alive, nobody even thought it was illegal to swap and download files. So its taking them time to set the grounds.

The RIAA pays companys like BayTSP millions every month to scan IP addresses, and pays millions to lawyers, media people, etc., etc. And you just think this is about 200 people? Sorry, I think its you who really needs an awakening and to take Confucious advice.

Those 200 cases are only to test the ground work. Kind of like a "piolet". They need to check out their ability to litigate and be sure that they can win the cases. Just like the RIAA has laws for them, the people also have laws that protect them. Every now and then we hear about how the RIAA folded in court or a job went against them. So the RIAA wants to be sure that when they do go kamikaze and hitler on the world, they have a "final solution".

Any sleazy lawyer looking for extra money will die to work on commission for the RIAA. 50 states and thousands of lawyers. The cases will be easy to litigate when the RIAA provides the evidence and the formula. Remember, sometimes your correct in court but you argued your case the wrong way and you lose. Thats what this is about. When the RIAA starts suing big time, they will spread the cases throughout the 50 states to every sleazy lawyer like a virus. Look at the bigger picture. You&#39;d love to believe that this was limited to 200 people who paid &#036;20,000 plus lawyer fees but this isnt the case. They attacked a 12 year old, does that sound like reasonable people to you or people who will hold back? The names of the people attack, their lives, how old they were, etc, were all known to the RIAA. They did their homework. They didnt randomly pick out 200 names from a hat. They are attacking children and students and the elderly.

Why do you think the RIAA has invested so much time lobbying congress and the sentate? The law is in their favor, but they continue to pour millions into their lobbying the US Gov. The idea is to make sure that the laws remain the same and even get tougher. There are 100 million fileshares in the US. Laws tend to change when people dont like them. Knowing that laws can change, the RIAA has beaten everybody to the senate already. The RIAA has already established itself on capital hill.

In 1 year, or 2 years, you will see exactly what I mean. The RIAA lawyers look at P2P as a long term multi million dollar budgetted project that potentially will turn into the billions in revenue. If the RIAA loses, all music becomes free, but I hardly doubt they will lose.

Imagine the RIAA sues those millions of people that BayTSP has scanned? They already have a multi million P2P IP databank. So far, they drew ip&#39;s out of a hat and went and fought the Verizon case to the supreme court. It took time but they won. Again it took time, but time is now running out for p2p.

I did a paper on radio stations for my political science class. 30 years ago, did you know that radio stations didnt have to pay the riaa for playing music? The radio stations laughed at the riaa. Now, the entire worlds radio station industry pays. It will be interesting to see who wins, but dont underdog the riaa.

That is why I chose to use proxys and extra alternative forms of connection that ES5 provides automatically. I dont care about the name "ES5". I dont care what other people think about them. I do care about my future and not paying or being sued cause I have 2 years left in college and am already on a very limited budget. I cant afford to be sued. I already owe &#036;30,000 in student loans. Most people who are in my position feel the same way. So I proudly use ES5 since they are the only ones providing security. No other p2p client offers multiple proxys, ip forging, random ports, etc. If others did, I&#39;d probably try them out.

I am not religious about p2p. I just dont have the money to pay for music and games and I dont even have the money to go out on Friday nights. Kazaa doesnt have any security and nor do any of the other p2p networks. ES5 is going in the right direction because obviously they have a vision. I mean why else would they put so much money into their project and put it in Palestine? Everybody knows that they are not Palestinians but they have invested there and its not because of cheap labor. Kazaa is going to become 100% DRM in the near future.

Altnet is suing all of the other p2p networks for hash values requiring that they also become DRM. So its safe to say that even p2p will see changes in the future.

So I think its also safe to say that either p2p networks either provide security or they will simply die. I used Klite until last month. I liked klite. I didnt like ES5 in the beginning cause it had a lot of bugs. But today its a totally different program then what I remember. The program is easy to use and it has alot of extra options.

I dont think this conversation is so much about ES5 as it is "Are you willing to take a chance". Sorry, I simply cant afford to and most people I know wont take a chance if there are alternatives. Im not hyping, Im just telling you how it is. Why take a chance if you dont have to?

But if you think that the RIAA isnt going to attack or find you, then keep using non-secure p2p clients like Kazaa Lite. I wish I had your luck or at least your money to fight the bastards in court.

zapjb
02-16-2004, 11:29 AM
Lawyers wouldn&#39;t take these "cases" en mass on commission. That&#39;s lunacy. :lol:

NotoriousBIC
02-16-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Hacktown@16 February 2004 - 10:21
But if you think that the RIAA isnt going to attack or find you, then keep using non-secure p2p clients like Kazaa Lite. I wish I had your luck or at least your money to fight the bastards in court.
1. I don&#39;t live in the US, so the RIAA won&#39;t have any jurisdiction whatsoever over me.

2. I don&#39;t use Kazaa Lite

3. They can&#39;t prove anything without the help of my ISP. ISP&#39;s won&#39;t cooperate unless they are forced too by law and there&#39;s no such law here.

4. This thread is about ES5 and not flippin&#39; Klite, RIAA or even Confucius.

So I admire your lengthy effort of a reply, it&#39;s completely and utterly useless.

Back on-topic please...

Hacktown
02-18-2004, 12:49 AM
Hey, your the one who discussed the RIAA and Confusious&#33; I just responded :D

NotoriousBIC
02-18-2004, 12:31 PM
Ah well, the Riaa was in a question directed at hiloman and was about the small percentage of people that actually got prosecuted, nothing more, nothing less.
You hijacked that part.

And Confucius was in there because of an appropriate quote and was (of course) subsequently (ab)used as an argument, which it isn&#39;t.

Now, if you would like to tell us, how ES5 is a good thing and leeching of other networks is a good thing and lying about the nature of ES5 is a good thing, go right ahead and be my guest. :D

Hacktown
02-18-2004, 05:37 PM
I wrote Sharepro a pm to get his comments on it and I posted them already so I dont want to spam here.

But what he said does make sense. In short, he claims that since no p2p program automatically forces you (when you install the p2p client) to share certain directorys or even share at all, that es5 is no different. He claims they dont tell you what to share or with which network to share.

But they do give the option to p2prs to decide and claims its ultimately the p2pr who decides what files they wanna share and with which networks.

I think he may have a point cause if Kazaa Lite forced people to share certain directories or files I doubt that people would use Klite. Say for example if upon installation of Klite that the program would scan your hard drive and automatically default all of your HD directories to be shared, would you use Klite?

If people want to share they will share. It really comes down to that. Maybe ES5 wants to drain all of the other networks resources til the point that everybody simply is forced to use ES5.

I think thats really what it is about but its hard to argue with Sharepro cause even when everybody is convinced that they are right, he has a special way of convincing us all that we are totally wrong - and what he says really does make sense but it just is so odd how Sharepro manipulates everything and everybody into his own corner. I mean if you read his statement that I posted (in another thread) you will see how he has convincing he is. :o

Vargas
02-18-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Hacktown@18 February 2004 - 17:37
Maybe ES5 wants to drain all of the other networks resources til the point that everybody simply is forced to use ES5.
ain&#39;t no friggin way I would EVER use that P.O.S.

MUSLEMAN
02-18-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Vargas+18 February 2004 - 14:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vargas @ 18 February 2004 - 14:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Hacktown@18 February 2004 - 17:37
Maybe ES5 wants to drain all of the other networks resources til the point that everybody simply is forced to use ES5.
ain&#39;t no friggin way I would EVER use that P.O.S. [/b][/quote]
i second that boss, it goes against eveything we belive as a p2p community.

nanotek
02-18-2004, 09:53 PM
i doubt that that would work anyway

NotoriousBIC
02-19-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Hacktown@18 February 2004 - 17:37
But what he said does make sense. In short, he claims that since no p2p program automatically forces you (when you install the p2p client) to share certain directorys or even share at all, that es5 is no different. He claims they dont tell you what to share or with which network to share.
What SharePro does is equal sharefolder with network resources. Which is a one-sided comparison, to say the least.

For example: An ES5 client d/l a file from 5 Kazaa clients at 100 kbps. Those 5 clients all have a slot less and combined 100 kbps less bandwidth to use for the Fasttrack network. Those resources won&#39;t be shared back, because that&#39;s impossible.

If people want to share they will share. It really comes down to that. Maybe ES5 wants to drain all of the other networks resources til the point that everybody simply is forced to use ES5.

I thought we had enough Microsofts in this world :frusty:

Hacktown
02-19-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by NotoriousBIC+19 February 2004 - 11:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NotoriousBIC @ 19 February 2004 - 11:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Hacktown@18 February 2004 - 17:37
But what he said does make sense.&nbsp; In short, he claims that since no p2p program automatically forces you (when you install the p2p client) to share certain directorys or even share at all, that es5 is no different.&nbsp; He claims they dont tell you what to share or with which network to share.
What SharePro does is equal sharefolder with network resources. Which is a one-sided comparison, to say the least.

For example: An ES5 client d/l a file from 5 Kazaa clients at 100 kbps. Those 5 clients all have a slot less and combined 100 kbps less bandwidth to use for the Fasttrack network. Those resources won&#39;t be shared back, because that&#39;s impossible.

I thought we had enough Microsofts in this world :frusty: [/b][/quote]
Isnt there a way to place a proper ration system in a p2p network (not in the client) so that people get their even share? I mean the way you describe it that ES5 could very well suck the life out of all the other networks resources and all the files will eventually be stuck on the ES5 network.

Is this a manipulation technique by ES5 to force people into using their program?

But how does the rest of the p2p community stop this? I mean is it even possible to stop them?

ilw
02-19-2004, 01:05 PM
Its kinda strange discussing this simultaneously in 2 threads in the same section, perhaps they should be combined? Or would the resulting thread be more confusing?

Putting a reliable ration system in at the network level for a distributed network (like Es5 or kazaa) is pretty much impossible. Various clients implement their own attempts, Kazaa tried the participation level thing, which was poorly implemented and lasted all of about a day before it was cracked. Emule&#39;s is perhaps the best, where each client stores how much each other client has up/downloaded from it, also there is a built in up/download ratio in the program, if you set it to limit your uploads your downloads are also limited.

If ES5 didn&#39;t want to be seen as leeches they should have given this matter a good deal more thought, each network is a sort of community and every client that connects to it is either helping or hindering that community. The response you get if you leech is predictable.