PDA

View Full Version : All My Dl's Show More Sources Needed

QuaZ
02-04-2004, 06:27 PM
All of my downloads show more sources needed and ive tried about everything there is to make them dl .......i have kazaa lite resurrection 2.4.8.....ive played with supernodes... ive reinstalled it .....ive tried allmost everything in tips section ....and nothing seems to work ....my origal prob was it wouldnt dl from more than one person so i followed the tips, then decided to start over and reinstall
since then not one of my dl's have started .....if some one has any ideas im watching the text so plz help :helpsmile:

QuaZ

Aaron_T
02-04-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by QuaZ@4 February 2004 - 17:27
All of my downloads show more sources needed and ive tried about everything there is to make them dl .......i have kazaa lite resurrection 2.4.8.....ive played with supernodes... ive reinstalled it .....ive tried allmost everything in tips section ....and nothing seems to work ....my origal prob was it wouldnt dl from more than one person so i followed the tips, then decided to start over and reinstall
since then not one of my dl's have started .....if some one has any ideas im watching the text so plz help :helpsmile:

QuaZ
how many differnt files are you trying to download?

or is it many of the same thing?

QuaZ
02-04-2004, 09:25 PM
:frusty: its all about the same stuff ...but the prob is after i reinstalled everything i cant get the old to dl at all ....i have dled new stuff and still only been able to use one source for them.....but i want the old stuff to finsh dling and i just cant figure it out

MUSLEMAN
02-05-2004, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by QuaZ@4 February 2004 - 17:25
:frusty: its all about the same stuff ...but the prob is after i reinstalled everything i cant get the old to dl at all ....i have dled new stuff and still only been able to use one source for them.....but i want the old stuff to finsh dling and i just cant figure it out
your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, anddon't be fooled by what you see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection so change supernodes to see if you get lucky, also use localized supernodes, also try changing ports, and lower your upload bandwidth,remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps, if you have a router get kanat