PDA

View Full Version : Kazaa Users

NO-FAKES
02-05-2004, 11:19 AM
WHY? WHY? WHY? is it , that so many people still dont share? Ive been trying to d/l disney movies off a person who funny enough uses shareoricutofyourdanglybits as there user name.and i cant connect at the person keeps stopping me. Isnt kazaa all about sharing? christ I do my best to d/l off bt all the box office movies and then put them in my kazaa shared folder to share with all you guys. Im getting to the stage now where im ready to delete kazaa off my pc as ive 12 movies in my traffic that have been there for over 3wks and never connect :angry:

Darth Sushi
02-05-2004, 11:22 AM
That's why I use eMule and BT. You cannot leech with either.

junkyardking
02-05-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by NO-FAKES@5 February 2004 - 11:19
WHY? WHY? WHY? is it , that so many people still dont share? Ive been trying to d/l disney movies off a person who funny enough uses shareoricutofyourdanglybits as there user name.and i cant connect at the person keeps stopping me. Isnt kazaa all about sharing? christ I do my best to d/l off bt all the box office movies and then put them in my kazaa shared folder to share with all you guys. Im getting to the stage now where im ready to delete kazaa off my pc as ive 12 movies in my traffic that have been there for over 3wks and never connect :angry:
Yeah forget kazaa, share on overnet...

Adster
02-05-2004, 01:04 PM
fuck kazaa and fuck emule its even worse!!!! unless you have the best patience in the world

yes stick to BT

ck-uk
02-05-2004, 01:48 PM
Yep theres quite a few kids movies floating on bt ,i have a few too i've got from kazza,and ones i've riped myself and converted to vcd .

I keep the dvd look and the kids have a nice vcd so they dont get damaged,with the vcds i can just do another :)

:)

bo_selecta
02-06-2004, 01:17 AM
Give up on kazaa, its dead now

Theres too many fakes for it to be any good for movies and/or music.
And programs have been virus'y since before i got it ages ago.

And i know what u mean, i got movies that im lucky to get 1kb/s on, and thats when the other like 1 person decides to come online.

Use Bittorent

internet.news
02-08-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by NO-FAKES@5 February 2004 - 12:19
ppl are just humans unfortunately, some share some not - I share and am happy
to see ppl sharing ;)

Robert00000
02-09-2004, 03:28 AM
Come to think of it, i havnet downloaded anything off kazaa for weeks. All my downloads have been off BT.

I think people should only use kazaa for files they cant find elsewhere with better bandwidth.

CoolMac
02-09-2004, 05:15 AM
games and software emule
movies (high speed) BitTorrent

and music 4 clean blubster

;)