PDA

View Full Version : Have You Ever Thought About..

pol
02-05-2004, 10:37 PM
poll requested by Askjeevesbot :D

Cheese
02-05-2004, 10:40 PM
Yes, but I don't know where the exit is... :blink:

Mr. Mulder
02-05-2004, 10:44 PM
I did when I was a noob, there was quite a bit of noob bashing going on, but it was probably down to stupid posts :shifty: :)

CoolMac
02-05-2004, 10:45 PM
not for now ;)

Askjeevesbot
02-05-2004, 10:48 PM
i have a few times

Spider_dude
02-05-2004, 10:49 PM
i did a few times when i realised my penis was too big to be considered amoungst the other members with maggots.

fugley
02-05-2004, 10:51 PM
i come and go (but prefer to come) :blink:

Aaron_T
02-05-2004, 10:54 PM
i voted NO because im not gonna leave here whats the point its forum not bloody high school

enoughfakefiles
02-05-2004, 11:07 PM
I left last night but came back today,besides i`ve just got me three stars.Does that mean i`m no longer a noooob. :D

JONNO_CELEBS
02-05-2004, 11:10 PM
I voted yes! :)

I have thought about it a few times, mainly after certain arguments, and some different views and once I nearly left for the good of a friend :)

I'm not going to go into detail cos I'm not a snitch :)

Jonno B)

bigboab
02-05-2004, 11:13 PM
Yes. I have left for a short term a couple of times. Mainly because there are too many 'bullies' in the forum. I would include a couple of mods in that statement.

Aaron_T
02-05-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@5 February 2004 - 22:10
I voted yes! :)

I have thought about it a few times, mainly after certain arguments, and some different views and once I nearly left for the good of a friend :)

I'm not going to go into detail cos I'm not a snitch :)

Jonno B)
instead of goin in a huff why didnt you just ignore the person, its easy enough to do :)

Aaron_T
02-05-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by bigboab@5 February 2004 - 22:13
Yes. I have left for a short term a couple of times. Mainly because there are too many 'bullies' in the forum. I would include a couple of mods in that statement.
was it the ones we discussed earlier

JONNO_CELEBS
02-05-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Azzz@5 February 2004 - 23:13

instead of goin in a huff why didnt you just ignore the person, its easy enough to do :)
Because on a couple of ocassions it was'nt 1 person, and on the other it was after quite a lot of shit and I had had enough, I only stayed because my friends wanted me to :)

Jonno B)

Aaron_T
02-05-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+5 February 2004 - 22:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 5 February 2004 - 22:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Azzz@5 February 2004 - 23:13

instead of goin in a huff why didnt you just ignore the person, its easy enough to do&nbsp; :)
Because on a couple of ocassions it was&#39;nt 1 person, and on the other it was after quite a lot of shit and I had had enough, I only stayed because my friends wanted me to :)

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
give me the gossip, who was it :lol:

bigboab
02-05-2004, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Azzz+5 February 2004 - 23:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azzz @ 5 February 2004 - 23:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@5 February 2004 - 22:13
Yes. I have left for a short term a couple of times. Mainly because there are too many &#39;bullies&#39; in the forum. I would include a couple of mods in that statement.
was it the ones we discussed earlier [/b][/quote]
No it was nothing to do with what we were discussing. This was other incidents concerning other members. My incidents have been well documented.

J'Pol
02-05-2004, 11:20 PM
I wouldn&#39;t leave as such, though I have thought of not visiting. I see the two as being a different frame of mind.

On one occasion I didn&#39;t visit for a week or so. There was a very specific and private reason, something someone printed. It is almost certainly not who or what most people would assume. A couple of people here know the reason.

I also sometimes get a bit fed up with the trolling and with people taking entirely entrenched positions. Not even considering the views of others or becoming involved in discussions. Just posting the same things over and over. To me this is even less attractive when the person takes a position which is similar to mine.

I have come to see that for what it is and for the most part just ignore it now. I am aware that I have upset some people here by my own posts, so it would be churlish for me to get overly precious about it.

I have been annoyed by groups of people gathering together no matter what the subject and hunting in packs. Again I now see that for what it is and can pretty much just ignore it.

Busyman
02-05-2004, 11:30 PM
I never thought about "leaving".
I have thought about not posting as much because in the scheme of things this is no big part of my life and there ARE much better things to do.
This forum actually gets me in the mood for writing my screenplays.
I also think this forum as another way to have fun and maybe learn something sometimes.

I really think for some members take this forum wayyyyyy to seriously. I&#39;m not saying putting a :angry: is taking something too serious but I can tell that some members actually get their feelings hurt on here (and they seem to be grown ass men) :blink: . If my forum buddies hobbes or j2k4 told me to fuck off, it would be rather dissapointing but then I&#39;d go "Oh well fuck you too&#33;&#33;&#33;".....and life goes on..... :lol: :lol:

Get a grip, no one REALLY knows you and this forum is not the last bastion between you and insanity (hopefully).

I recommend anyone hurt by this forum to go out and GET A LIFE then come back each time you feel better.

Love ya (well no not really)
Thanks for coming. <_<

BabyGeniuses
02-05-2004, 11:40 PM
I left for about a yr I think...
Then came an&#39; regged a nick finally.
LOLERS
I 1st came durin the hole argument in January. Came in to see what up and saw falling apart and evyrione yelling.
So me left and came back (finally regged) in December, me thinks?

DWk
02-05-2004, 11:49 PM
Yes - Problems with kids in the forum, as well as some corrupt (or just non-impartial) mods :01:

J'Pol
02-05-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Busyman@6 February 2004 - 00:30

I recommend anyone hurt by this forum to go out and GET A LIFE then come back each time you feel better.

I feel I must clarify my last. In light of your post, which I agree with.

I was not hurt by something someone said here. I was hurt by something that had happened to me in real life. Someone had posted certain things and a conversation was ongoing which I was best out of, in my judgment.

I wanted to keep my real life entirely separate from such trivia, so decided that the best route was to be elsewhere. It was one of those "to thine own self be true" type of things.

I realise that it was weakness on my part not to be able to separate the two, whilst still experiencing both. However I have never claimed omnipotence, only omniscience.

hobbes
02-06-2004, 12:37 AM
Adult content

Well this is how we gon&#39; do this:
F*ck Mobb Deep,
F*ck Biggie,
F*ck Bad Boy as a staff, record label, and as a mother fuckin crew.
And if you want to be down with Bad Boy,
Then f*ck you too.
Chino XL, f*ck you too.
All you mother f*ckers,
F*ck you too, Busyman
All of y&#39;all mother fuckers,
Fuck you, die slow mother f*cker.
My fo&#39; fo&#39; (.44 magnum) make sure all yo&#39; kids don&#39;t grow.
You mother f*ckers can&#39;t be us or see us.
We mother fu*ckin&#39; Thug Life riders.
West Side till&#39; we die.
;)

JPOL

I also sometimes get a bit fed up with the trolling and with people taking entirely entrenched positions. Not even considering the views of others or becoming involved in discussions. Just posting the same things over and over.

That really pulls at my short hairs. Intellectual dishonesty and stubborness.

Adster
02-06-2004, 01:04 AM
left before twice and am thinking about doing it again

too many changes not much left now of what this place stood for

Sick of ppl with their stereo typing

which I proved BTW

DivineBeingX
02-06-2004, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@6 February 2004 - 00:37
Adult content

F*ck Mobb Deep,
F*ck Biggie,
Then f*ck you too.
Chino XL, f*ck you too.
All you mother f*ckers,
F*ck you too, Busyman
;)

JPOL

I also sometimes get a bit fed up with the trolling and with people taking entirely entrenched positions. Not even considering the views of others or becoming involved in discussions. Just posting the same things over and over.

nice rap or is that rapping? :01:

internet.news
02-06-2004, 02:04 AM
I&#39;ve thought about leaving many many many times.......mostly through shame :ph34r: when I was drinking and waking up to see how much of an idiot I&#39;d made of myself. I do find this place so entertaining though and would end up still reading it then seeing everyone as "1"s and "0"s and getting back in. Once in again I&#39;ve always found everyone forgiving and friendly and I see the people again (anonymous humans forgiving and friendly :o ) and I have made some good friends on here that I speak to regularly on MSN.

So.........yeah I&#39;ve thought about leaving and from July on will probably not have net access so will be less active and just getting on cybercafes&#39;s now and again, but I&#39;ve accepted that although this place isn&#39;t my life, it&#39;s damn good entertainment and a nice place to be :)

PS - I havn&#39;t "left" this last week - just been very busy with school ATM

edit- ..............plus computer problems

I.am
02-06-2004, 02:36 AM
Yes.
But http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/no.gif not telling

evildon
02-06-2004, 05:40 AM
yes..mainly from some of the flaming and noob bashing...I lurked on here for a bit cause the bashing was so bad i never posted......

have noticed some of the pack thing that someone else brought up

the bashing has gotten better i think...or lack of it thank Ghod...

all of u regs have a real chance to make this an even better forum..i mean u have alot of users and SOME dedicated mods...and even a few newbies who r really trying...If people wouldnt be..so territorial and rude then more new users would log on and post...i just get the feeling that there are some that really dont want this..they think of this forum as "theirs" and the more users the less control they will have so they sometimes go out of their way to be rude to run people off..or else they have a bad day and take it out on ppl here....

I plan to stay unless it just all falls apart..even then i am gonna try to stay and carry on a fun civil conversation....if anyone else will....

4th gen
02-06-2004, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@5 February 2004 - 23:37
Adult content

F*ck Mobb Deep,
F*ck Biggie,
Then f*ck you too.
Chino XL, f*ck you too.
All you mother f*ckers,
F*ck you too, Busyman
;)
A closet Pac fan? :unsure:

I voted "yes". When I first registered, I posted once and then had a large &#39;break&#39; from the forum and then I started posting again and now I&#39;m sitting on 7000+ posts :blink:

Infested Cats
02-06-2004, 06:36 AM
Do I even still count?

BawA
02-06-2004, 06:53 AM
yes,
once i thought to leave when paul and vb left forums telling us it all over, and i usually think of leaving when every day we loose major members cuz of mods <_<

Did i say MOD :music1:

h1
02-06-2004, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by 4th gen@6 February 2004 - 06:51
A closet Pac fan?&nbsp; :unsure:

I voted "yes". When I first registered, I posted once and then had a large &#39;break&#39; from the forum and then I started posting again and now I&#39;m sitting on 7000+ posts&nbsp; :blink:
LOL, that&#39;s just like me. I registered in 9/02, left, then again in 4/03 (this account), sat on it because of heavy classloads, and now I&#39;m back. :D

As far as leaving, some people take KLB way too seriously. Sure, noobs with disregard to rules and neophytes who don&#39;t use search are on every board, but in a community so large, views must clash (which the entire reason behind a BBS IMO). Sometimes, a person might take something the wrong way and leave. Like balamm, who left when VirtualBody1234 got mods. Fortunately, he&#39;s come back to grace us with his knowledge. :)

Lighten up, people. If you cannot handle differing views on a board, you shouldn&#39;t be on one in the first place.

Busyman
02-06-2004, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by DivineBeingX+6 February 2004 - 02:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DivineBeingX &#064; 6 February 2004 - 02:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@6 February 2004 - 00:37
Adult content

F*ck Mobb Deep,
F*ck Biggie,
Then f*ck you too.
Chino XL, f*ck you too.
All you mother f*ckers,
F*ck you too, Busyman
;)

JPOL

nice rap or is that rapping? :01: [/b][/quote]
:blink: No it&#39;s not. Ya didn&#39;t know? It&#39;s called insults.

Oh yeah and fuck you too hobble
I&#39;ll make your head wobble
then fall down to the ground
with a thud as it bobbles
talk about juice hey yo I got alot make the whole spot hot but not from gunshotshttp://www.gamespy.com/avatars/av/AT/at461.gif

Anyone leaving..........that&#39;s sort of flaming.
I was flaming hobbes.
Hobbes was kinda sorta flamed....mamed....sorta renamed :lol: :lol:

(>Zero Cool<)
02-06-2004, 07:46 AM
I voted yes, however I wouldn&#39;t make a song and dance about it just kinda dissappear. I have thought many times about going, much more recently, but I just have a &#39;holiday&#39; and come back when I want to.

Ok reasons, off the top of my head.

1. There are far too many sh*t topics these days, in fairness I don&#39;t tend to start topics, I tend to just pick and choose and mainly react to what I see so I cannot complain about this. I just mean that I used to pop in for a couple of mins and find myself in here for hours, nowadays I come in looking for a chat and turn round and walk out again.

2. many of the regulars that were here when I first joined hav gone or don&#39;t post much. In saying that many of the newer members have turned out to be great (members of BB&#39;s chatroom) ;)

There are too many kids with &#39;attitude&#39; posting ridiculous things that I can&#39;t be arsed reading, ok I know you can say don&#39;t read em but they just appear in the middle of topics.

Many of the so called &#39;older and wiser&#39; members get their head stuck right up their asses from time to time and act like kids. They often tend to &#39;pick&#39; on some of the younger members. I just feel that a grown man should be a little less pathetic than having a go at a kid on an internet forum.

A lot of people treat other members with contempt, the way I look at it is generally if you wouldn&#39;t be willing to say something to someone face to face then don&#39;t hide behind a pc and say it too them in here.

A lot of members respect other members who in truth, well mine anyways, are no better than anyone else it is just becauase they are intelligent. Many of the people I know are very intelligent but they are still asses, being intelligent and decent does not go hand in hand.

I have to add that in saying all of the above I do enjoy keeping in touch with a few of the members and I have had a lot of invaluable help from people in here. The issues I have raised are all personal views but I would be interested to hear what others thought about them. Also I do believe that the forum is a great service to many and when used correctly is a great place to be.

In conclusion I agree totally with what has been said before at the end of the day this is a internet chat forum and even though it is very valuable and a great thing to have people have enough crap and such to deal with in real life to bother about what goes on in here.

Zero :) *climbs off soapbox*

p.s Is anyone still reading???, if so thank you :)

p.p.p.p.p.s Oh and people with multiple accounts what is that all about, I like to know who I am dealing with, my pals don&#39;t turn up to meet me in the pub in disguise&#33;&#33;&#33;, I mean you are behind a pc how much more anonymous do you want :blink: :ph34r:

Billy_Dean
02-06-2004, 09:08 AM
l&#39;ve thought of leaving a couple of times because of the actions of certain mods. A good mod does not go round picking on people they take a dislike to. A couple on this board need to learn that. Admin is just as much to blame here, they should insist mods do their jobs properly, fill in the proper forms, PM members and so on. Certain mods here can&#39;t even be bothered answering PM&#39;s, yet are the first to scream when you post about them.

l now have the attitude that if they want to get rid of me they will have to ban me, fuck &#39;em. Fortunately there are enough good mods here to make it worthwhile staying.

On the whole, the members here are great. There are a few arseholes, but you&#39;d expect that. l&#39;ve made some really good friends on here, some of them l started on the wrong foot with, three in particular. One of the problems with making friends however is that you then get called a mob. At one time, for instance, we had the Scottish Mafia running anyone down who dared stick up for a mate.

There are a lot of shit threads here, it seems to run in cycles. As someone said earlier, l&#39;ve popped in sometimes looking to stay and left because of all the crap threads. Remember all the fingers up your arse threads? Other times l&#39;ve intended to pop in and out and stayed for hours.

:)

Adster
02-06-2004, 10:16 AM
lmfao

at fingers up your ass threads

pol
02-06-2004, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Billy Dean
l now have the attitude that if they want to get rid of me they will have to ban me, fuck &#39;em. Fortunately there are enough good mods here to make it worthwhile staying.

well to be honest, when Askjeevesbot requested this poll at first i thought it was a good idea, things could have been &#39;aired&#39; and maybe even one or two things sorted out.

its a shame you see it like this Billy. i thought everything had been explained to you in the other thread in &#39;everything related to the board&#39; earlier. you even suggested that the thread be closed as everything had been explained, though perhaps not to your liking.

we&#39;re only human, so comments like your last "fuck &#39;em" begin to grate after a while, also i dont know whether i&#39;m part of your fabled "scottish mafia" but that really is wearing a bit thin too. you&#39;re the first to defend your country if anyone has a bad word to say about it, yet you dont have a problem slamming anyone else&#39;s.

you have a point to make and you&#39;re good at wording it to suit yourself. as i see it, its you that likes to draw a divide over countries. in all my time here, and knowing that a few members are also scottish, i have never seen a thread where all of these members have -

At one time, for instance, we had the Scottish Mafia running anyone down who dared stick up for a mate.

so say what you will about censorship or whatever, but if you are only going to use this thread as an excuse to have a dig at us for trying to help out around here, then i wont have a problem locking it. i should have known better.

i voted no btw, this place has always been helpful and i have never had a big enough problem with it to not want to come here

bigboab
02-06-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by pol@6 February 2004 - 11:01
whether i&#39;m part of your fabled "scottish mafia" but that really is wearing a bit thin too. you&#39;re the first to defend your country if anyone has a bad word to say about it, yet you dont have a problem slamming anyone else&#39;s.

you have a point to make and you&#39;re good at wording it to suit yourself. as i see it, its you that likes to draw a divide over countries. in all my time here, and knowing that a few members are also scottish, i have never seen a thread where all of these members have -

In reply to the above post. I was the one who coined the phrase &#39;Scottish Mafia&#39;. Pol if you did not see this type of thing happening then you must have been looking elsewhere at the time. I am Scottish and proud of it. But at the time I made that statement you had a lot of people flamed by the &#39;Scottish Maffia&#39; as I called them. You had sigs saying. &#39;I hate Australians, Americans, etc&#39;. This is not the type of thing that should be happening on this board. I am glad to say that this has quietened down a lot now. Though I have seen the occasional example rear its ugly head. Some members are put on moderation for swearing yet cetain members can swear all they like. Do they have a friend that is a mod? I dont know.

Their actions at the time made me ashamed to be associated with them because of my Scottishness. Unfortunately people are &#39;clumped&#39; together and judged by the actions of a few. I am not the only Scottish person who thought like this by the way. I have a few PM&#39;s congratulating me for my stance against this. I was the only Scottish person who tried to do something about it at the time.

Everyone has the right to stick up for a mate. But some of the actions at that time led me to believe that it was being concerted outwith the forum and not done as individual contributions to threads. I may be wrong about this, but I dont think so.

Billy_Dean
02-06-2004, 11:42 AM
you&#39;re the first to defend your country if anyone has a bad word to say about it, yet you dont have a problem slamming anyone else&#39;s.

Now you&#39;re talking shit&#33; Which country have l defended? And which have l run down? And as BB said, that&#39;s how things were, and you were one of the offenders.

And as for things being cleared up; they may have been cleared up to your satisfaction, but not mine, and as long as there&#39;s such a thing as free speech l will express my opinions. And l asked for the thread to be closed because l was sick of all the shit that was being dragged up, go read it again, l did not say l was satisfied that everything was explained.

BB is one of the most honest and fair posters this board has seen, you should listen to what he has to say.

<_<

pol
02-06-2004, 12:01 PM
BigBoab,

I have the highest respect for you. Not because you are Scottish, but because it is blatantly obvious to me and anyone else that in any of your posts, you always only want what&#39;s best for the board and you are not afraid to voice your opinions.

I appreciate your honesty in saying that it was you who coined the phrase. I can honestly say that I did not know that, but however the fact remains that it&#39;s not you who is continually using the phrase to have a dig at some people. I see Billy Dean using it all the time, so whoever started the term is not the issue.

I really would rather not get into peoples origins as that is not what the place or this thread is all about, but I have never had the impression that a group of members, simply for the reason of them being from Scotland, have ganged up on anyone else.

Originally posted by Billy Dean
Now you&#39;re talking shit&#33; Which country have l defended? And which have l run down? And as BB said, that&#39;s how things were, and you were one of the offenders.

Billy, I might not be as familiar with you as some, but from my experience of the lounge, and a thread from a while back I seem to remember your posts promoting all things Australian, which of course is fair enough to love the place you&#39;re from. I dont know what you mean about me being an offender, I&#39;m sure you could enlighten me with a link, but I&#39;d really rather not have this turn in to a pissing contest with the two of us dragging up old threads.

Again, about Countries, I really would not like to get involved in that kind of stuff. It honestly makes no difference to me where someone is from, so why cant you return the courtesy and not continually mention the "Scottish Mafia", if you have an issue with someone and want to make it public, then at least have the decency to not bring it to the level of where people live:

And which have l run down?

I&#39;m Scottish and I take offence at your "Scottish Mafia" rants.

Again, I hope this thread can continue as it was intended, otherwise it&#39;s a waste of time if you are going to use it to attack people, and it will be closed. Freedom of speech is fine as I have said before, until you start using it to offend people who are doing what they can to help out around this board.

bujub22
02-06-2004, 12:13 PM
:lol: i voted yes cuz i leave here everyday at some point :lol: :P :P

DWk
02-06-2004, 12:25 PM
Hmmm. Good topic? :blink:

Say no to violence&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :smilie4: :01:

Originally posted by D.E.M.+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (D.E.M.)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>What do you want[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Neo
PEACE[/quote]

:) B)

Ella
02-06-2004, 12:27 PM
I can&#39;t be fucked reading the entire thread &#39;cos it&#39;s just such a dumb poll to begin with, I can&#39;t be fagged. I mean really....who can be fucked leaving? Just don&#39;t come here&#33; Don&#39;t post&#33; If you really did leave, who would notice and who would give a fuck anyway?&#33; It&#39;s only the internet. Not like it&#39;s real life or anything....

Billy_Dean
02-06-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by pol@6 February 2004 - 21:01
I&#39;m Scottish and I take offence at your "Scottish Mafia" rants.

That&#39;s it, now accuse me of doing what you&#39;re doing&#33;

http://www.uploadit.org/BillyDean/pol.jpg

Go use the search function and find how many times l&#39;ve used the term&#33; l&#39;ve never run Scotland down, or Scots.

Now you say that about Australia and Australians and l will drag your old threads up. Since when did Mod start with a G ?

You had a sig running Australia down, you and others. l&#39;ve never done that&#33;

<_<

Askjeevesbot
02-06-2004, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Ella@6 February 2004 - 06:27
I can&#39;t be fucked reading the entire thread &#39;cos it&#39;s just such a dumb poll to begin with, I can&#39;t be fagged. I mean really....who can be fucked leaving? Just don&#39;t come here&#33; Don&#39;t post&#33; If you really did leave, who would notice and who would give a fuck anyway?&#33; It&#39;s only the internet. Not like it&#39;s real life or anything....
im getting sick of you always flameing what i do :angry:

Ella
02-06-2004, 12:41 PM
Well, Rap-dude...let&#39;s just face the fact that you and I don&#39;t meet eye to eye and move on, OK?

pol
02-06-2004, 12:43 PM
Now you say that about Australia and Australians and l will drag your old threads up. Since when did Mod start with a G ?

well i&#39;ve said my piece, drag up whatever threads you want Billy, i stand by whatever i have said in the past, unlike you, and i have never slated anyone here or anywhere else about where they have come from.

i will however post a link to the thread you have posted an out of context screenshot from, which was by the way entitled, "Are Scots Really Neanderthals, this could explain a lot":

http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=91236&hl=

thanks anyway Billy, as you have made my point - that you are nothing but a troll - for me, i could post more links to state the fact but i wont stoop to your level

all of my posts are under the link in my name - i am not ashamed of any of them, i do what i can to help out round here

Billy_Dean
02-06-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by pol@6 February 2004 - 21:43
thanks anyway Billy, as you have made my point - that you are nothing but a troll - for me, i could post more links to state the fact but i wont stoop to your level

There you go again&#33; Well fuck you too&#33; :angry:

Askjeevesbot
02-06-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Ella@6 February 2004 - 06:41
Well, Rap-dude...let&#39;s just face the fact that you and I don&#39;t meet eye to eye and move on, OK?
<_<

pol
02-06-2004, 12:48 PM
You had a sig running Australia down, you and others. l&#39;ve never done that&#33;

no Billy, you are very sadly mistaken again

Askjeevesbot
02-06-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean+6 February 2004 - 06:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 6 February 2004 - 06:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pol@6 February 2004 - 21:43

There you go again&#33; Well fuck you too&#33; :angry: [/b][/quote]
jeasus calm down

Billy_Dean
02-06-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by pol@6 February 2004 - 21:48
no Billy, you are very sadly mistaken again
Am l?

http://www.uploadit.org/BillyDean/pol2.jpg

<_<

Askjeevesbot
02-06-2004, 12:54 PM
thats because he is like never here

pol
02-06-2004, 12:57 PM
i&#39;m not here to be appealling to anyone Billy, i&#39;m here because i enjoy getting help about software/etc etc and also to help clean up, and sort disputes where i can.

my popularity here is not an issue for me, and i dont use the board as an excuse to troll around

ps - thats a nice biro effect there in your screenie, you&#39;re getting better. maybe drop by softwareworld sometime

Askjeevesbot
02-06-2004, 12:59 PM
Did you see this poll :lol: http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/pol288.jpg

Billy_Dean
02-06-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by pol@6 February 2004 - 21:57
and i dont use the board as an excuse to troll around

No? So what are you doing now then? You started this with this remark ... you&#39;re the first to defend your country if anyone has a bad word to say about it, yet you dont have a problem slamming anyone else&#39;s. ... which you have failed to prove.

You also took offense at the term Scottish Mafia, which l showed you to have used, with a smillie&#33; You weren&#39;t offended then were you?

A troll calling the kettle black&#33; And they made you a mod&#33;&#33; <_<

@ RapDude: Not a very good effort there mate. You should have washed your hands first&#33; :lol:

Askjeevesbot
02-06-2004, 01:18 PM
thats how i found it look at your user posted image ;)

pol
02-06-2004, 01:25 PM
You started this with this remark ... you&#39;re the first to defend your country if anyone has a bad word to say about it, yet you dont have a problem slamming anyone else&#39;s. ... which you have failed to prove.

no Billy, you&#39;re mistaken again. you started "this" with a "fuck &#39;em" mods remark, i replied at what i thought of that plus what i thought about you using "scottish mafia"

again, you are good at twisting the issue

(>Zero Cool<)
02-06-2004, 01:36 PM
Kinda ironic that this thread has become a very good example of why people can&#39;t be arsed with this place sometimes, well I speak for me anyway. :frusty:

MagicNakor
02-06-2004, 01:42 PM
While the original intent of this thread was something everyone could take part in, it&#39;s since deteriorated. Sorry guys, but I&#39;m closing this one.

:ninja: