PDA

View Full Version : If You Have A Corrupted File

DivineBeingX
02-06-2004, 02:48 AM
I just dl a file and when i went to extract with winwar it said a file was corppute and i was like wtf im not going to dl that big azz file again so i said im going to do it again and when i did it resume the previous file i downloaded and it finished it like in 2 seconds btw the first file was already completed.

So my tip here is if you have a corpputed file just download it again from the same bot or same file and it will probably fix the corputed file

add along tips with me :D

TheFilePirater
02-06-2004, 04:37 AM
<_<

DivineBeingX
02-06-2004, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by TheFilePirater@6 February 2004 - 04:37
<_<
;)

ZeroTolerance
02-07-2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by DivineBeingX@6 February 2004 - 02:48
I just dl a file and when i went to extract with winwar it said a file was corppute and i was like wtf im not going to dl that big azz file again so i said im going to do it again and when i did it resume the previous file i downloaded and it finished it like in 2 seconds btw the first file was already completed.

So my tip here is if you have a corpputed file just download it again from the same bot or same file and it will probably fix the corputed file

i tried it and it worked nice tip DivineBeingX

Mercy
02-09-2004, 03:51 AM
gotta tell u .. doesnt work all the time tho .. tried it before manytimes and couldnt see it working not even one time :D lucky me hehe

tree_for
02-09-2004, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by DivineBeingX@6 February 2004 - 03:48

hey man thanks..
it works great&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
thanks a lot man...
Hope I can share some tips as well :blink: :) :) :) :) :) :)

ZeroTolerance
02-09-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by tree_for+9 February 2004 - 07:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tree_for &#064; 9 February 2004 - 07:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DivineBeingX@6 February 2004 - 03:48

hey man thanks..
it works great&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
thanks a lot man...
Hope I can share some tips as well :blink: :) :) :) :) :) :) [/b][/quote]
do it really work? for you?