PDA

View Full Version : File Too Big For Cd

DeadMeat
02-06-2004, 11:59 AM
I've been trying to use nandub is there a better program to use as this one when I try and segment the movie it creates a huge file like it uncompresses the avi ??? Dunno :helpsmile:

MUSLEMAN
02-06-2004, 12:27 PM
virtualdub :lol:

drjogalog
02-06-2004, 12:54 PM
Im using a program called EZsplitter its a very simple program and does the job perfect. I havent a link for it, but i got it from suprnova about 3 weeks ago. It might be still active if u find it.

muchspl2
02-06-2004, 01:34 PM
I have never knowed a movie not to fit on a cd useing nero
they make them to fit, how big is it
simply turn on overburn

DeadMeat
02-06-2004, 10:34 PM
tried overburning I seem to get probs with it must be my burner (Liteon)
I'll give that EZSplitter a go thanx drjogalog :)

Canti
02-06-2004, 10:45 PM
Thats why most movies are on DVD......

DeadMeat
02-07-2004, 12:02 AM
don't know wat u mean Canti

MUSLEMAN
02-07-2004, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Canti@6 February 2004 - 18:45
Thats why most movies are on DVD......
no champ, dvd format is very different then vcd or svcd, and that is why a dvd format is on dvd and a vcd format is on vcd

dark knight
02-08-2004, 06:26 PM
I had the same problem as DeadMeat and came here looking for answers. I downloaded Nandub and Virtualdub but dont know where the hell they went(I know they downloaded and a folder was created but i couldnt find the folder). Then listening to drjagalog's advice i tried to find EZSplitter i found the site where to download it from but then they sent me a link to my inbox and the link didnt work. Seeing how muchspl2 doesnt have any problem with nero i downloaded the latest version from Lite and installed it last night. Finally i was able to go to sleep but when i try to open nero this morning it says your demo version expired. So i am back to where i started and before i download divxpro any recommendations anyone? DeadMeat how did you solve your problem?

Ricky_1146
02-09-2004, 03:29 AM
Tmpeg is the best it can cut movies in certain formats

Mercy
02-09-2004, 04:07 AM
yes i like Tmpeg too
i think i saw it Here (http://home.hccnet.nl/h.edskes/mirror.htm)

drjogalog
02-09-2004, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by dark knight@8 February 2004 - 18:26
I had the same problem as DeadMeat and came here looking for answers. I downloaded Nandub and Virtualdub but dont know where the hell they went(I know they downloaded and a folder was created but i couldnt find the folder). Then listening to drjagalog's advice i tried to find EZSplitter i found the site where to download it from but then they sent me a link to my inbox and the link didnt work. Seeing how muchspl2 doesnt have any problem with nero i downloaded the latest version from Lite and installed it last night. Finally i was able to go to sleep but when i try to open nero this morning it says your demo version expired. So i am back to where i started and before i download divxpro any recommendations anyone? DeadMeat how did you solve your problem?
Here (http://www.DoEasier.org/splitter/ezsplitter.exe) is the link for EZSplitter, you will have to email me for the crack 'cos i can't put it on here.

dark knight
02-09-2004, 06:46 PM
^^ Thanks drjogalog. Last night i already had installed a demo version of EZSplitter. I have only two vide files that are two big for the cd. One split up nicely and it works but the other even though is got chopped, i cant see the video in the two parts..i can hear audio that's all. Why do you think this happened?

drjogalog
02-09-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by dark knight@9 February 2004 - 18:46
^^ Thanks drjogalog. Last night i already had installed a demo version of EZSplitter. I have only two vide files that are two big for the cd. One split up nicely and it works but the other even though is got chopped, i cant see the video in the two parts..i can hear audio that's all. Why do you think this happened?
You probably haven't got the video codec that it needs to run that particular video compression. Get the Klite codec pack from here (http://tripmeup.free.fr/download/video/klcodec210f.exe) and just install it. Thats probably all the codecs you'll need. (well for the time being anyway)
It will play your videos whatever video player you use.
It is 6.7mb.