PDA

View Full Version : Flame World

JONNO_CELEBS
02-06-2004, 01:49 PM
Coming on here today I was going to reply to a couple of threads only to find they been lock due to flame :rolleyes:

What do you think of a world/forum/room where a flame starts and is moved to this room, in this room anything goes!
No holds barred.

Kinda like sitting a child in a corner really :)

Just a thought :)

Jonno B)

Billy_Dean
02-06-2004, 01:51 PM
Fucking typical Jonno rubbish! Get the fuck out of here. :angry:

;)

Ella
02-06-2004, 01:53 PM
I like it. I really like it. B)

100%
02-06-2004, 01:59 PM
I hate it. I really hate it.

JONNO_CELEBS
02-06-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@6 February 2004 - 13:51
Fucking typical Jonno rubbish! Get the fuck out of here. :angry:

;)
Trust you to be the first one to answer ya fucking nugget :rolleyes: :lol:

Jonno B)

MagicNakor
02-06-2004, 02:02 PM
I'm on a large email list that had to resort to that, as a number of topics were very emotionally and politically charged (things to do with banishments and the like...it's an SCA kingdom list). If anyone else here is on a large list, you'll know that issues tend to run in cycles.

It worked rather well - the nastiness on the "main" list went down. There are still rules for the "trash" list though.

I'm not sure how it'd work here. Forums and email lists are two different beasts. It may not even be feasible.

:ninja:

atiVidia
02-06-2004, 02:03 PM
the lounge is effectively a flame world all on its own so whats the fucking point?

(>Zero Cool<)
02-06-2004, 02:10 PM
I dunno bout your idea bigfella but nothing else is working so why not.

I take it you were refering to the were you ever gonna leave thread, I was mighty pissed off at that one as I had typed a lenghty response and hoped something constructive might have come out of the thread only to see it end up like most other decent threads.....i.e screwed up.

It&#39;s funny some folks used to get harssed for hijacking threads and keepiong them going, now the way seems to be troll, flame or argue publicly with someone to feck it up, progress is wonderful don&#39;t ya think :frusty:

Mr. Mulder
02-06-2004, 02:14 PM
I think it&#39;s a good idea :) we could all be complete bastards :)

JONNO_CELEBS
02-06-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@6 February 2004 - 14:10

It&#39;s funny some folks used to get harssed for hijacking threads and keepiong them going, now the way seems to be troll, flame or argue publicly with someone to feck it up, progress is wonderful don&#39;t ya think :frusty:
Yup Zero I was refering to that, I was about to agree with you and type a fair bit, click add reply and it&#39;s locked :angry:

Nice little bit of sarcasm there ;) Nice one :D

Jonno B)

(>Zero Cool<)
02-06-2004, 02:23 PM
;)
Just kinda came to me, just found it funny in a sad way :rolleyes:

The two of us typing a lot and both making sense in the same thread....naw it&#39;ll never happen.....hopefully :P

JONNO_CELEBS
02-06-2004, 02:27 PM
I know, scary huh, must be the rain :ph34r: :helpsmile:

Well I&#39;ll never hijack a thread again, instead I will just swear at people :)

Why not? :)

Jonno B)

Lamsey
02-06-2004, 02:29 PM
Ouch.

I&#39;m getting a sarcasm rash and it&#39;s itchy as hell.

(>Zero Cool<)
02-06-2004, 02:31 PM
Far mope acceptable young man, less nonsence more vitriolism :angry: (If that ain&#39;t a word it is now)

:helpsmile:

p.s Damn you Lamsey and your quick fingers :angry: oh and hiya :) how you fairing? :)

JONNO_CELEBS
02-06-2004, 02:35 PM
@Lamsey........Maybe you need some anti flame cream for that rash :P

@Zero......Yup, from now on when someone dissagree&#39;s with me I&#39;m gonna call them a donkey faced baboon smelling tuft of recto pubic hair :)

Jonno B)

(>Zero Cool<)
02-06-2004, 02:39 PM
ehm.........ok :blink: .............hope that goes well for you, feck off would have probably sufficed but yours is more colourful :unsure:

Give him some anti-inflamatories :lol: :D :) :blink: :huh: :unsure: .........ok getting coat now :helpsmile:

Lamsey
02-06-2004, 02:43 PM
Doing fine just now, apparently I&#39;m a Don without my previous knowledge :blink:

btw I got a rip of the Sexie DVD, it&#39;s not as bad as some people say - grab it off eMule or me on Soulseek if you&#39;re interested.

Back on topic, I am not sure a flameworld would be a good idea - from what I&#39;ve seen in other boards, it tends to spill over and create a bad (or even worse, in our case) atmosphere.

btw Jonno: same to you, ya puddle of festering warthog diarrhea :P

JONNO_CELEBS
02-06-2004, 02:48 PM
Lamsey&#33; stop hijacking my thread to advertise your pervy uploads <_<

YouRubber nose toilet cleaner from the land of the runny turd face people :P

Jonno B)

(>Zero Cool<)
02-06-2004, 02:50 PM
a Don????, thought you liked the &#39;tic? :blink: or do you mean you are in the mafia? :blink: :blink:

re Sexie, yeah I got a hold of a copy, but thanks for the offer mate ;) . I agree with you but felt it wasn&#39;t as good as the Glasgow show, I think a lot of it is down to the audience, they weren&#39;t exactly &#39;up for it&#39; on the dvd. Ok I am gonna be a bit ageist here possibly, but I am sure I noticed that a number of the audience down the front were of a fair age and I can&#39;t see him appealing to that age group so much, I may be wrong and I mean no harm nor any on the fence, simply looking for an explanation why the feedback, and therefore the atmosphere, was lacking. Whaddya think Lamsey?

JONNO_CELEBS
02-06-2004, 02:55 PM
Oi&#33;&#33;&#33; You 2 wankers <_< Stop it <_<

I&#39;ll bloody fart onya <_< :lol:

Jonno B)

(>Zero Cool<)
02-06-2004, 02:57 PM
.....and Jonno wipes out the Bonnie Isle with the cunning use of a tin of beans :rolleyes:

p.s. damn I meant to say &#39;feck off&#39;,. there is that better :blink:

JONNO_CELEBS
02-06-2004, 03:02 PM
Yeah you bunch of offspring from Wee Jock Poo Pong McPlop :lol: :lol:

Ooo thats a good one :lol:

Jonno B)

(>Zero Cool<)
02-06-2004, 03:03 PM
there just ain&#39;t a comeback that has ever nor will ever exist to thet one........thankfully :rolleyes:

JONNO_CELEBS
02-06-2004, 03:09 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Good huh :lol:

Only works on you Scots tho :P :lol:

Jonno B)

(>Zero Cool<)
02-06-2004, 03:13 PM
yes I can see where using it on others may prove a little confusing :) :rolleyes:

any pal, I&#39;m off,.....gonna by a big gas nmask just in case, smell ya later ;)

Zero Mcplop :01:

JONNO_CELEBS
02-06-2004, 03:29 PM
:lol: :lol: Zero McPlop :lol: :lol:

Stay cool Brah B)

Jonno B)

UKMan
02-06-2004, 03:47 PM
Should&#39;nt you guys be using your lumpy triangular foreheads to operate your Speak N&#39; Spell so soon after your cerebellum amputations, you agitated gibbering banana-shaped dildo-sucking cum-farting babbling buttheads?

Hiya Jonno, great thread :)

Ukkie

JONNO_CELEBS
02-06-2004, 03:54 PM
<_< I don&#39;t think those words really exsist <_<

Jonno B)

UKMan
02-06-2004, 03:56 PM
Yes they do, i just wrote them :)

evildon
02-07-2004, 07:29 AM
Just to be on topic..i hate the idea cuz the flaming wont stay here someone will get mad and it will still bleed over into every other area..If a flamer gets mad what makes you think they will go..oh I will be a bastard to my enemy in here but civil to him in the other areas? they wont..and since you will have even more personal attacks in flameworlds then you will have more following fire in the others..now if u could have a funflameworld where its not taken seriously and no real personal attacks..kinda like a Monty Python like flame area where everyone laughs it off and just tries to come up with really entertaining and laugh out loud type insults and fake feuds that would be funny...if u could pull it off...