PDA

View Full Version : How The Hell...

tralalala
02-06-2004, 02:20 PM
well? how do you promotoe your site/forums?! im going crazy because i havent any creative ideas on how to promotoe my forum and have it visible to thousnds of people..

so, whats your secret?

tralalala

Yogi
02-06-2004, 02:25 PM
Promise everybody who registered a blowjob.

That should help.

Yogi

Mr. Mulder
02-06-2004, 02:27 PM
tatoo it's name to your arse and hang it out the window of your car :rolleyes:

100%
02-06-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Arcadia@6 February 2004 - 15:27
tatoo it's name to your arse and hang it out the window of your car :rolleyes:

Close.....
tattoe it to Janet Jacksons breast....

[B][O][T]
02-06-2004, 02:33 PM
Metatags is A and O

BOT

JONNO_CELEBS
02-06-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by SensualGardening@6 February 2004 - 14:25
Promise everybody who registered a blowjob.

That should help.

Yogi
:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one Yogi :lol:

@little dude.........You can't, the only thing you can do without pissing people off is put a link in your sig like me :) and plug it every chance you get........Like I just did :D :lol:

Jonno B)

Lamsey
02-06-2004, 02:36 PM
If it's a sensible one then there are online lists you can subscribe to, but be warned that it won't necessarily get you far. If it's a 'chat forum' then the only way is word of mouth, and a link in the sig.

tralalala
02-06-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@6 February 2004 - 16:33

@little dude.........You can't, the only thing you can do without pissing people off is put a link in your sig like me :) and plug it every chance you get........Like I just did :D :lol:

Jonno B)
what did you just do!?

tralalala

p.s: im off to make me a sig with a link to my forum then!! :)

djweiser
02-06-2004, 05:32 PM
spam this filesharingtalk.com :)

only joking. link exchange maybe?

fugley
02-06-2004, 05:41 PM
Get some paper and some crayons and make a leaflet.

Then post it through peoples letterboxes.

or

You could phone people up - select them at random from the phone book. Then sing them a jingle about your website.

or

other such shite. :blink:

Sid Hartha
02-06-2004, 06:31 PM
Why bother promoting it?

There's such a shortage of forums on the internet, I'm sure it will catch on in no time.

Marius24
02-06-2004, 06:36 PM
first of all get a decent host there are plenty for free. Proboards are awful ;)

and second the colours on your board make my eyes hurt <_<

:P

B.Helto
02-06-2004, 06:41 PM
Just what the world needs: another message board.

Wait - it has a Lounge forum&#33;
And Musicworld&#33; I&#39;ve been looking everywhere for a forum like that.

tralalala
02-07-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Marius24@6 February 2004 - 20:36
first of all get a decent host there are plenty for free. Proboards are awful ;)

and second the colours on your board make my eyes hurt <_<

:P
youll be surprised... proboards is actually a very good free host... (gives you unlimited members and posts - well, untill you flood the server), whereas invisionfree is a little difficult to work with (you need to "practice" till you get it all right, and yes, proboards lacks a few simple admin functions, but its fine&#33;&#33;)

colours - yes, i know, since i put in the little welcome table at the top of the screen, all the colours went funny, i need to get Born2Roll to change them (he has better colour taste than me). OR
you guys could suggest a coloure theme for it :)

@B.Helto: yeah, it has a lounge, musicworld, SPORTSWORLD AND a free advertising forum (so you can advertise your forums/sites - please, register and be active so i can get that forum growing... i need to have it growing, so i can provide the forum with better service (not enough members yet)

tralalala