PDA

View Full Version : Fuck! I'm Pissed

mikenmike0001
02-06-2004, 10:35 PM
damn it, i'm having the worst luck this year......first i got into a fight early in january, and now i find out that i have to take some stupid remedial class cuz i didn't pass this one f***in stupid placement test.....i'm a cmpe major at san jose state and they have like 2 placement tests that you have to take for both the hardware and software branch of the major, and if you don't pass theml, you have to take some stupid remedial 101 class and IF you pass that....you end up having to take the test again and if you fail a second time, then they kick you out of the major!!! f***, AND THE THING IS THAT THIS 101 EXAM THAT I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I FAILED IS BASED ON A COURSE FROM LAST SEMESTER, SO YOU'D THINK THAT SINCE YOU DID WELL (I GOT A B+) THEN THE TEST SHOULD BE EASY AND AN EASY PASS, BUT i took it last saturday, and it was a bitch, 25 tricky ass multiple choice questions, and you need a 13 or over to pass, which sounds easy, but i ended up getting a ............... 12!!! f***, and because of that....i have to waste a whole semester doign this sh!t, and the thing that pisses me off is that there were people that i knew from last semesters class that did hella worse than me and barely passed with c's, and THEY ACTUALLY PASSED THE TEST!!! so WHAT THE f***!! I JUST HATE THIS sh!t, these placement tests are here to piss off people....people who deserve to move ahead and along don't, and the ones that just lagg, they are some lucky bitches!!! lucky ass guessers!! I HATE IT!! i feel like a retard being in that 101 class not...and i have to drop my 126 because of that.....

Askjeevesbot
02-06-2004, 10:39 PM
well im not gonna bother reading it but i can see that you are mad

fugley
02-06-2004, 10:40 PM
I had similar problems attaining my grades in the cycling profficiency test. But I persevered and got a D- in the theory exam and D+ in the practical.

Just stay cool and focused and you too will be a winner like me.

:blink:

fugley
02-06-2004, 10:46 PM
If you like you can try my new mantra - designed to induce success in educational, personal and business spheres.

repeat many times for three hour sessions.

I'm a winner. I am focused and I enjoy the quality time I spend with myself. What ever it takes I will prevail. (i usually wank while I'm saying it)

:blink: :blink: :blink:

bujub22
02-06-2004, 10:47 PM
this might lighten your day a little :unsure:

Dear Dad,

$chool i$ really great. I am making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying very hard. With all my $tuff, I $imply can`t think of anything I need, $o if you would like, you can ju$t $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.

Love,
Your $on.

And The Reply

Dear Son,

I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.

Love,
Dad

Biggles
02-06-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by fugley@6 February 2004 - 22:46
If you like you can try my new mantra - designed to induce success in educational, personal and business spheres.

I'm a winner. I am focused and I enjoy the quality time I spend with myself. What ever it takes I will prevail. (i usually wank while I'm saying it)

:blink: :blink: :blink:
Soothing and yet motivating

The very balm of Gilead.

:ph34r:

Sid Hartha
02-06-2004, 10:53 PM
try this:

Serenity NOW! (x3)

fugley
02-06-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Biggles+6 February 2004 - 22:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Biggles @ 6 February 2004 - 22:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fugley@6 February 2004 - 22:46

I&#39;m a winner.&nbsp; I am focused and I enjoy the quality time I spend with myself.&nbsp; What ever it takes I will prevail.&nbsp; (i usually wank while I&#39;m saying it)

:blink:&nbsp; :blink:&nbsp; :blink:
Soothing and yet motivating

The very balm of Gilead.

:ph34r: [/b][/quote]
Well, Mr Biggles I do try. :blink:

Canti
02-06-2004, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@6 February 2004 - 22:35
damn it, i&#39;m having the worst luck this year......first i got into a fight early in january, and now i find out that i have to take some stupid remedial class cuz i didn&#39;t pass this one f***in stupid placement test.....i&#39;m a cmpe major at san jose state and they have like 2 placement tests that you have to take for both the hardware and software branch of the major, and if you don&#39;t pass theml, you have to take some stupid remedial 101 class and IF you pass that....you end up having to take the test again and if you fail a second time, then they kick you out of the major&#33;&#33;&#33; f***, AND THE THING IS THAT THIS 101 EXAM THAT I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I FAILED IS BASED ON A COURSE FROM LAST SEMESTER, SO YOU&#39;D THINK THAT SINCE YOU DID WELL (I GOT A B+) THEN THE TEST SHOULD BE EASY AND AN EASY PASS, BUT i took it last saturday, and it was a bitch, 25 tricky ass multiple choice questions, and you need a 13 or over to pass, which sounds easy, but i ended up getting a ............... 12&#33;&#33;&#33; f***, and because of that....i have to waste a whole semester doign this sh&#33;t, and the thing that pisses me off is that there were people that i knew from last semesters class that did hella worse than me and barely passed with c&#39;s, and THEY ACTUALLY PASSED THE TEST&#33;&#33;&#33; so WHAT THE f***&#33;&#33; I JUST HATE THIS sh&#33;t, these placement tests are here to piss off people....people who deserve to move ahead and along don&#39;t, and the ones that just lagg, they are some lucky bitches&#33;&#33;&#33; lucky ass guessers&#33;&#33; I HATE IT&#33;&#33; i feel like a retard being in that 101 class not...and i have to drop my 126 because of that.....
Yep I cant imagine anyone who&#39;s had it worse.....

http://www.aidsandafrica.com/image37.jpg

Well ok maybe just one...

Spider_dude
02-06-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Canti+6 February 2004 - 23:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Canti @ 6 February 2004 - 23:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mikenmike0001@6 February 2004 - 22:35
damn it, i&#39;m having the worst luck this year......first i got into a fight early in january, and now i find out that i have to take some stupid remedial class cuz i didn&#39;t pass this one f***in stupid placement test.....i&#39;m a cmpe major at san jose state and they have like 2 placement tests that you have to take for both the hardware and software branch of the major, and if you don&#39;t pass theml, you have to take some stupid remedial 101 class and IF you pass that....you end up having to take the test again and if you fail a second time, then they kick you out of the major&#33;&#33;&#33; f***, AND THE THING IS THAT THIS 101 EXAM THAT I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I FAILED IS BASED ON A COURSE FROM LAST SEMESTER, SO YOU&#39;D THINK THAT SINCE YOU DID WELL (I GOT A B+) THEN THE TEST SHOULD BE EASY AND AN EASY PASS, BUT i took it last saturday, and it was a bitch, 25 tricky ass multiple choice questions, and you need a 13 or over to pass, which sounds easy, but i ended up getting a ............... 12&#33;&#33;&#33;&nbsp; &nbsp; f***, and because of that....i have to waste a whole semester doign this sh&#33;t, and the thing that pisses me off is that there were people that i knew from last semesters class that did hella worse than me and barely passed with c&#39;s, and THEY ACTUALLY PASSED THE TEST&#33;&#33;&#33; so WHAT THE f***&#33;&#33; I JUST HATE THIS sh&#33;t, these placement tests are here to piss off people....people who deserve to move ahead and along don&#39;t, and the ones that just lagg, they are some lucky bitches&#33;&#33;&#33; lucky ass guessers&#33;&#33;&nbsp; I HATE IT&#33;&#33; i feel like a retard being in that 101 class not...and i have to drop my 126 because of that.....

Well ok maybe just one... [/b][/quote]
what has marathon man got to do with bad luck? except maybe dustins movie career.

bigboab
02-07-2004, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by fugley@6 February 2004 - 22:40
I had similar problems attaining my grades in the cycling profficiency test. But I persevered and got a D- in the theory exam and D+ in the practical.

Just stay cool and focused and you too will be a winner like me.

:blink:
Are you trying to say that these things come in cycles Fugs? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Canti
02-07-2004, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Spider_dude+6 February 2004 - 23:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spider_dude @ 6 February 2004 - 23:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Canti@6 February 2004 - 23:57
<!--QuoteBegin-mikenmike0001@6 February 2004 - 22:35
damn it, i&#39;m having the worst luck this year......first i got into a fight early in january, and now i find out that i have to take some stupid remedial class cuz i didn&#39;t pass this one f***in stupid placement test.....i&#39;m a cmpe major at san jose state and they have like 2 placement tests that you have to take for both the hardware and software branch of the major, and if you don&#39;t pass theml, you have to take some stupid remedial 101 class and IF you pass that....you end up having to take the test again and if you fail a second time, then they kick you out of the major&#33;&#33;&#33; f***, AND THE THING IS THAT THIS 101 EXAM THAT I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I FAILED IS BASED ON A COURSE FROM LAST SEMESTER, SO YOU&#39;D THINK THAT SINCE YOU DID WELL (I GOT A B+) THEN THE TEST SHOULD BE EASY AND AN EASY PASS, BUT i took it last saturday, and it was a bitch, 25 tricky ass multiple choice questions, and you need a 13 or over to pass, which sounds easy, but i ended up getting a ............... 12&#33;&#33;&#33; f***, and because of that....i have to waste a whole semester doign this sh&#33;t, and the thing that pisses me off is that there were people that i knew from last semesters class that did hella worse than me and barely passed with c&#39;s, and THEY ACTUALLY PASSED THE TEST&#33;&#33;&#33; so WHAT THE f***&#33;&#33; I JUST HATE THIS sh&#33;t, these placement tests are here to piss off people....people who deserve to move ahead and along don&#39;t, and the ones that just lagg, they are some lucky bitches&#33;&#33;&#33; lucky ass guessers&#33;&#33; I HATE IT&#33;&#33; i feel like a retard being in that 101 class not...and i have to drop my 126 because of that.....

Well ok maybe just one...
what has marathon man got to do with bad luck? except maybe dustins movie career. [/b][/quote]
You made me pee

mikenmike0001
02-07-2004, 09:07 AM
what the hell is that? oh yeah....haha.we&#39;re going off topic, don&#39;t you guys get pissed over that shit?

Evil Gemini
02-07-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@7 February 2004 - 10:07
what the hell is that? oh yeah....haha.we&#39;re going off topic, don&#39;t you guys get pissed over that shit?
Yeah i do, i really hate when shit like that happens but dont give up and keep trying :01:

If you give up, then that just sucks.

Dont start thinking "their is no ppoint in doing this because its going to take to long and ill fail again" because i used to do that and i wasted 6 years of my life and if i kept going, i would have been a qualified mechanic with 6 years experience but i dont have it because i thought "it would take to long".

Think of the big picture and study hard and you will do good.