PDA

View Full Version : Please Share Your Movies

Crackedup
03-04-2003, 12:59 PM
I realize movies take up a lot of HD space, but please try to share at least one or two at any one time. I only have a 20 GB HD but try to make sure I have 4 or 5 movies on Kazaa Lite for sharing. Download speeds on movies seem to be quiet poor at the moment. I think too many people are after too few files.

Thanx to those of you that make movies available - those who don't and just leech, are making it slow for everyone.

Great to se so many movies on the verifieds - let's just see them easier and quicker to d/l.

accat13
03-04-2003, 03:18 PM
I realize movies take up lots of space especially if you like to convert them. But hardrive prices have come down quite abit, maybe its time for an upgrade.
!I just went from 15 gig to 60 had major space problems.No problem now lots of room to share.Just an option... :)

Crackedup
03-04-2003, 03:26 PM
Fair point....I think I'll go for a 120Gb HD...and an new M/board.....a new graphics card......faster burner..... etc...lol ;)

If everybody just shared a few movies I think it would help the situation.

Wocus
03-04-2003, 03:45 PM
i now have 100 gb and i get a new computer with 60 gb.. so i'll putt the 80 gb (80 of the 100 i have now) with the 60 gb than i have 120 gb and a computer with 20 gb...

SHAREDADDY CAN PACK HIS THINGS WHEN I'M READY!!! :beerchug:

Wocus
03-04-2003, 03:50 PM
... Daddy can stay if he wans.. :)

nah.. i won't have that much space :) tho i will try to help the kazaa network as much as i can!! i love it!!

SuperJude™
03-04-2003, 04:09 PM
I share everything I get and most popular movies aren't that hard to find.

It's the more obscure dvd ripz that seem to take forever if at all, especially since some of those hashes are posted by people in Europe and often I never get sources.

But end all be all of this is that we all share we all benefit, and I would like to see older DVD ripz more easy to find.

-SJ™

Crackedup
03-04-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by SuperJude™@4 March 2003 - 17:09
I share everything I get and most popular movies aren't that hard to find.

It's the more obscure dvd ripz that seem to take forever if at all, especially since some of those hashes are posted by people in Europe and often I never get sources.

But end all be all of this is that we all share we all benefit, and I would like to see older DVD ripz more easy to find.

-SJ™
No, they aren't hard to find...it's just they take for ages to d/l......perhaps it's because I'm in Europe! :rolleyes:

SuperJude™
03-04-2003, 06:28 PM
Yep, that's why FTP is your friend.

No ddl's allowed here but I give out my FTP in chat, that way people all over get the same files and can share them.

-SJ™

Crackedup
03-04-2003, 07:06 PM
Hi SJ, thanx for that - I downloaded mIRC the other week, but thought it a bit school playgroundish. Perhaps I need to give it another shot. ;)

SolidWing68
03-04-2003, 07:17 PM
Anyone have a beautiful mind? I just seen it yesterday, and it is good

namzuf9
03-04-2003, 07:45 PM
I agree about the sharing issue but unfortunately you will always get those that just wanna leech and nothing will ever stop that! :angry:
I'm blessed with huge storage so I always share d/l'ed movies for about 6 months. I hate it when ppl convert em 2 VCD and delete the origanal it just doesnt help the network grow. I burn em to disc and watch em on my PS2 but it does'nt hurt just to keep em shared for a while.

starship1st
03-04-2003, 11:02 PM
You are right: This is the time to upgrade, HDs are cheap, and so is memory. I am upgradeing this week so that I can share more files with you. Hang in there it is going to get better. :D