PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton Sues Over Sex Tape

Cram
02-07-2004, 02:38 AM
Quote from Rueters

Paris Hilton sues over sex tape

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Reality TV star Paris Hilton has sued a Panama-based Internet company for $30 million (16.3 million pounds), claiming that it illegally distributed a now-infamous tape of her having sex with an ex-boyfriend.

Hilton, who describes herself in the Los Angeles Superior Court lawsuit as a model and actress, sued Kahatani for violation of privacy, illegal business practices and infliction of emotional distress.

The 22-year-old socialite -- best known as star of the Fox reality TV show "The Simple Life" -- seeks $15 million in actual damages and another $15 million in punitive damages.

Hilton, whose grandfather founded the Hilton hotel chain, asserts in the lawsuit that the grainy, black-and-white videotape depicts her and then-boyfriend Rick Solomon in "intimate relations" and was not meant for others to see.

"Hilton intended the videotape only for personal use and never intended or consented that it be shown to anyone else or distributed to the public," the lawsuit says.

Solomon, a video entrepreneur, in November sued Hilton and her family, claiming that they slandered him by suggesting that he took advantage her.

Yeh Right
:lol: :lol: :lol:

DivineBeingX
02-07-2004, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by Cram@7 February 2004 - 02:38
Quote from Rueters

Paris Hilton sues over sex tape 

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Reality TV star Paris Hilton has sued a Panama-based Internet company for $30 million (16.3 million pounds), claiming that it illegally distributed a now-infamous tape of her having sex with an ex-boyfriend.

Hilton, who describes herself in the Los Angeles Superior Court lawsuit as a model and actress, sued Kahatani for violation of privacy, illegal business practices and infliction of emotional distress.

The 22-year-old socialite -- best known as star of the Fox reality TV show "The Simple Life" -- seeks $15 million in actual damages and another $15 million in punitive damages.

Hilton, whose grandfather founded the Hilton hotel chain, asserts in the lawsuit that the grainy, black-and-white videotape depicts her and then-boyfriend Rick Solomon in "intimate relations" and was not meant for others to see.

"Hilton intended the videotape only for personal use and never intended or consented that it be shown to anyone else or distributed to the public," the lawsuit says.

Solomon, a video entrepreneur, in November sued Hilton and her family, claiming that they slandered him by suggesting that he took advantage her.

Yeh Right
  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
:o coughs ;) she already have enough money ,,,that greedy b***h :01:

h1
02-07-2004, 03:01 AM
Los Angeles, February 6th (Reuters/VNU)

Hilton, who describes herself in the Los Angeles Superior Court lawsuit as a model and actress, sued Kahatani Ltd. for violation of privacy, illegal business practices and infliction of emotional distress.

The 22-year-old socialite -- best known as star of the Fox reality TV show ''The Simple Life'' -- seeks $15 million in actual damages and another $15 million in punitive damages.

Hilton, whose grandfather founded the Hilton hotel chain, asserts in the lawsuit that the grainy, black-and-white videotape depicts her and then-boyfriend Rick Solomon in ''intimate relations'' and was not meant for others to see.

''Hilton intended the videotape only for personal use and never intended or consented that it be shown to anyone else or distributed to the public,'' the lawsuit says.

Solomon, a video entrepreneur, in November sued Hilton and her family, claiming that they slandered him by suggesting that he took advantage of her.

Source: Reuters

Abe
02-07-2004, 03:05 AM
Wow what a bitch. She has millions of $$$ she does not need anymore. She pisses me of as much as the women sueing over janet jackson's boob show. "causing serious metal damage" :angry:

Is she wins , either of them , you can have full rights to a U.S.A bashing thread.

:angry:

DivineBeingX
02-07-2004, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by Abe@7 February 2004 - 03:05
Wow what a bitch. She has millions of $$$ she does not need anymore. She pisses me of as much as the women sueing over janet jackson's boob show. "causing serious metal damage" :angry:

Is she wins , either of them , you can have full rights to a U.S.A bashing thread.

Watch it now :nono: your talking about my country but we do have some dilemmas in our country .

btw she still is a greedy b***h :lol:

Abe
02-07-2004, 03:51 AM
I live in the U.S and respect it to the fullest and plan onfighting for it in the future. But these people........................................they make you crazy...........lol

Spindulik
02-07-2004, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by Abe@6 February 2004 - 23:05
...causing serious metal damage" :angry:

Do they bave broken steel?

atiVidia
02-07-2004, 05:01 AM
hiltons a fuckhole

why? just look at her? she blows the guy and then claims RAPE

then she sues the guy who published the tape 3 months LATER!

geez!

h1
02-07-2004, 05:22 AM
LOL, I know.

I just posted this because I thought it was incredibly funny. :D

Evil Gemini
02-07-2004, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by Abe@7 February 2004 - 04:05

WTF ??

What a dumb bitch :angry:

Thats like this other dumb bitch that is suing this garage station because their was a calander of naked woman.

WTF!!!!!

These people piss me off so much.

MagicNakor
02-07-2004, 05:54 AM
Topic merged.

:ninja:

h1
02-07-2004, 06:08 AM
Oops. Wrong forum. Sorry, MagicNakor.

Keikan
02-07-2004, 06:14 AM
It's ironic because she appeared on the show "Las Vegas" as a gold digger...

DWk
02-07-2004, 05:00 PM
I'm on my way to dig up the paris hilton vid thread :rolleyes:

Arm
02-07-2004, 05:05 PM
;) Considering the publicity she got(name 1 perosn who actually heard of her before it?) for the crappy sex tape she should be greatful. That is if it wasent purposely leaked.

enoughfakefiles
02-07-2004, 06:54 PM
Do you think it`ll be harmful to here career.Lol what career. :lol: :lol: