PDA

View Full Version : Bride.xf Closed, Why?

internet.news
02-07-2004, 01:09 PM
Hey, there are only to option who lead the closing of "bride.xf":

1. An Admin advised you to not copy the design of "bride.ru" as it it
stealing oter sites design? I am confused about this.

2. Bride.Ru boss called you and warned you, if you don't take it down they'll
send you some Mafia people :(

Cheese
02-07-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by internet.news@7 February 2004 - 12:09

2. Bride.Ru boss called you and warned you, if you don't take it down they'll
You can order mafia people from them as well as brides? Wow that site really rocks, I'm gonna order me some mafia hitmen...

internet.news
02-07-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese+7 February 2004 - 14:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 7 February 2004 - 14:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-internet.news@7 February 2004 - 12:09

2. Bride.Ru boss called you and warned you, if you don&#39;t take it down they&#39;ll
You can order mafia people from them as well as brides? Wow that site really rocks, I&#39;m gonna order me some mafia hitmen... [/b][/quote]
No, I just think that it might be possible as the russian mafia is famous, isn&#39;t it?

I don&#39;t really know if this bride.ru is a serious site - first I believe that as you
see that inofficially many russian woman marry european ppl to get passport
legally - there maybe exist some kind of mafia structure there. After I see woman
living in LosAngeles offering themselves there, it is more serious, but generally it is
more unserious. But some images are nice ;)

Mr. Mulder
02-07-2004, 01:34 PM
It was closed due to lack of interest. It seems that my girls can&#39;t compete with the russian beauties that are currently on offer. But do not worry, each and everyone of them have found job&#39;s and a place to stay, they will not suffer in any way shape or form :)