PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Kotor

daniboy
02-07-2004, 03:08 PM
SHIT!!!!!!!!!

i just d/l it - 4 cds and...................

IT SUCKS

whats all the hype about? i thout there would be action or something but you have to click on some1 to fight??? what the hell is that. most boring game i played in a long time.

any1 know any good action/shooter game
have - cod, delta force, max payne 2,unreal 2003, hit&run, return of the king,pop, serious sam 2 and vice city so none of the those.
these r all awsome games btw. cept for return of the king and delta force want great

Illuminati
02-07-2004, 08:00 PM
The main selling point is the story and the level of detail that has gone into the game - Not the graphics or the combat system but the sidetracks and the work done to keep it in track with the Star Wars universe.

Of course, it gets a lot better when you're off Taris. My guess is that you didn't get that far :P

Kayl
02-07-2004, 08:09 PM
I guess rpg's aren't for you ;) . You should try jedi academy, its more action oriented, that is if you haven't played it yet. I personally loved kotor :D

daniboy
02-07-2004, 09:42 PM
ya i tried jedi academy. didnt like it either
and Illuminati - no im still on the ship part. i got bored.

Cheese
02-09-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by daniboy@7 February 2004 - 20:42
ya i tried jedi academy. didnt like it either
and Illuminati - no im still on the ship part. i got bored.
Still on the ship part?!?!?

Man that's hardly anywhere into the game...bear with a bit more. As with most RPGs you have to play them for a bit before you can fully immerse yourself into the game...and then you'll lose days of your life trying to complete it. :lol:

Cygnuz-Y
02-10-2004, 12:14 AM
I dont like RPG, but i really liked KOTOR, im still playing it, cuz is VERY long, the ship is boring but wait 'till you get 2 Lightsaber :o , it rocks....

C'mon, give it a try....

judgeofallandnothing
02-10-2004, 12:51 AM
beginning was boring but once u become a jedi everything is fun.

Dray_04
02-10-2004, 07:31 AM
damnit i wish i had this game.

im poor lol and itll take a millenium to download. (cough cough 56k modem)

if only some FANTASTIC person cud PM with sum sort of method of getting this game to me **cough cough ill pay for shippin, cough cough*****

Illuminati
02-10-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by dray_02@10 February 2004 - 08:31
damnit i wish i had this game.

im poor lol and itll take a millenium to download. (cough cough 56k modem)

if only some FANTASTIC person cud PM with sum sort of method of getting this game to me **cough cough ill pay for shippin, cough cough*****
Try eBay then :P

Dray_04
02-10-2004, 01:17 PM
i cant get ebay items over in NZ