PDA

View Full Version : I Always Have Stupid Dreams

Rip The Jacker
02-09-2004, 09:27 AM
I don't know why... but for some reason.... I always have stupid dreams. My dreams never make sense, nor are they good or bad, just stupid.

One time I had a dream, I was hunting in my parking lot, and I shot a large animal, only to see that it was an old lady. Then I woke up. :blink: :blink:

One time I had a dream, I was locked in an electronic store. I started playing with the Gamecube, then an employee told me to stop, and kicked me out. Then I woke up. :blink: :blink:

One time I had a dream... I was at CircuitCity, playing the Gamecube. Out of no where my uncle shows up and says "you know what I bought one of these for $400 dollars". Then I woke up. :blink: :blink:

One time I had a dream. During the entire dream, some lady was making me lunch. I waited and waited and waited... Finally my lunch was ready. Right before I could eat it I woke up. :blink: Waited all that time to eat and then woke up. :(

I don't know why I always have stupid dreams...... I think internet.news has something to do with it. :blink:

pusher
02-09-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by KrackHead2k@9 February 2004 - 09:27
I don't know why I always have stupid dreams...... I think internet.news has something to do with it. :blink:
:lol:

I read somewhere that dreams reflect whatever was on your mind the day prior (or sometimes days or weeks prior) to your having the dream. Maybe you just have games on your mind all the time.

muchspl2
02-09-2004, 09:33 AM
you really should look into melatonin, its the shit :D
the only side effect is lucid dreams, what a trip all during your sleep, you can get it at walmart or any grocery store
http://www.melatonin.com/

bigboab
02-09-2004, 09:39 AM
I think internet.news has something to do with it. :blink:
Kick him out of bed then. :lol: :lol:

VaVaVoom
02-09-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by muchspl2@9 February 2004 - 09:33
you really should look into melatonin, its the shit :D
the only side effect is lucid dreams, what a trip all during your sleep, you can get it at walmart or any grocery store
http://www.melatonin.com/
A lot of anti-depressants and serotonin replacers have the same side-effects. Your dreams are like walking through a Timothy Leary trip. Flurnitrazipam is apparently the most intense drug for inducing lucid dreams.

CoolMac
02-09-2004, 09:49 AM
way to go

have you ever thought about activities before sleeping?

when you're tired you sleep better

muchspl2
02-09-2004, 09:50 AM
rofl @ roofies :D

hard to find, but very fun and tasty http://members.cox.net/dodger1954/yum.gif

icantwin
02-09-2004, 09:56 AM
I don't know why... but for some reason.... I always have stupid dreams. My dreams never make sense, nor are they good or bad, just stupid.

One time I had a dream, I was hunting in my parking lot, and I shot a large animal, only to see that it was an old lady. Then I woke up. :blink: :blink:

One time I had a dream, I was locked in an electronic store. I started playing with the Gamecube, then an employee told me to stop, and kicked me out. Then I woke up. :blink: :blink:

One time I had a dream... I was at CircuitCity, playing the Gamecube. Out of no where my uncle shows up and says "you know what I bought one of these for $400 dollars". Then I woke up. :blink: :blink:

One time I had a dream. During the entire dream, some lady was making me lunch. I waited and waited and waited... Finally my lunch was ready. Right before I could eat it I woke up. :blink: Waited all that time to eat and then woke up. :(

hehehe :lol: :lol:

Emdee
02-09-2004, 10:07 AM
Not so much weird dreams but I keep hallucinating when I'm half asleep.

I once woke up to find tumbleweed rolling around my bedroom! :blink:

VaVaVoom
02-09-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Emdee@9 February 2004 - 10:07
Not so much weird dreams but I keep hallucinating when I'm half asleep.

I once woke up to find tumbleweed rolling around my bedroom! :blink:
I hope you paid for her taxi home.

TARPD
02-09-2004, 11:00 AM
i like mine. i think i've said it before but once in one of mine i was stood in the car park and a man drove upto me on a mini tractor and handed me a tenner then drove off :blink:

muchspl2
02-09-2004, 11:03 AM
we all know you slang crack on the corner

silent VI
02-09-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by muchspl2@9 February 2004 - 11:03
we all know you slang crack on the corner

:ph34r:

Gizmo12345
02-09-2004, 05:58 PM
ever tryed relaxsation exercises i do it it realy works i have a great nite sleep without weird dreams want more info pm me

Aaron_T
02-09-2004, 06:23 PM
well you know what they say stupid people have stupid dreams :lol:

seriously, i have them all the time nothing unusual methinks :)

DanB
02-09-2004, 06:26 PM
Eating lots of cheese before bed gives you good dreams :)

No Azzz not that Cheese :o

Canti
02-09-2004, 06:31 PM
Last night I dreamt I ran into my old drug dealer..... I haven't seen him in a long time so I was happy to see him and we made fun of a lot of people like we always did, but I owe him 2,000 bucks so it was a bit awkward...

Another time I had a dream where I had a block of hashish the size of a shipping crate... When I woke up I decided to roll a joint, then almost cried when I realized.

I also remember having a dream where I was being chased by ALL the cops... Every cop everywhere wanted me. Sometimes knowing something was only dream can be very comforting.

Aaron_T
02-09-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by danb@9 February 2004 - 17:26
Eating lots of cheese before bed gives you good dreams :)

No Azzz not that Cheese :o
you obviously sleep with cheese

Yes Dan that cheese :lol: :lol: :lol:

DanB
02-09-2004, 06:50 PM
Apart from definitley not the location difference makes that uber hard :lol: :lol:

Aaron_T
02-09-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by danb@9 February 2004 - 17:50
Apart from definitley not the location difference makes that uber hard :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

DanB
02-09-2004, 06:58 PM
I must apologize for the use of the word uber.

I have absoutely no idea where it came from :unsure:

Aaron_T
02-09-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by danb@9 February 2004 - 17:58
I must apologize for the use of the word uber.

I have absoutely no idea where it came from :unsure:
i believe it originated for Graham Norton :lol:

DanB
02-09-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Azzz@9 February 2004 - 20:11

i believe it originated for Graham Norton :lol:
Feck off :P

Gemby!
02-09-2004, 08:27 PM
i have mostly stupid dreams but every once in a while i get this dream where i am in a lift when the cable breaks and everyone besides me dies who is in the lift .. i turn back and see the dead people aswell , and its not a pretty sight. i hate that dream but it occurs every once and a while :(

Rip The Jacker
02-11-2004, 02:55 AM
Last night I had another stupid dream that made no sense. I was taking my computer apart (why in the hell? I don't know), so I was removing all the cables from the back of my PC. And I noticed my phone line was connected to a piece of sliced bread! :o

Then I woke up.

:frusty: :lol: