PDA

View Full Version : ...i'm Hungry

Mr. Mulder
02-09-2004, 03:01 PM
There's nothing in the fridge and the cupboards are empty, I saw a spider run across the floor but didn't act quick enough to catch it :unsure:

pusher
02-09-2004, 03:02 PM
I have some french fries from last night in my fridge that you're welcome to devour.

Mr. Mulder
02-09-2004, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by pusher@9 February 2004 - 15:02
I have some french fries from last night in my fridge that you're welcome to devour.
where are they from? :unsure:

pusher
02-09-2004, 03:04 PM
Anna Millers.

MagicNakor
02-09-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Arcadia@9 February 2004 - 16:01
There's nothing in the fridge and the cupboards are empty...
That part's basically an everyday occurance here.

I hate grocery shopping.

:ninja:

Mr. Mulder
02-09-2004, 03:14 PM
I killed the spider, there's plenty to go around...

Samurai
02-09-2004, 03:16 PM
LOL

Seriously man, if things are that bad, I'd invite you over to mine. I have enough food here to last me a month.

Mr. Mulder
02-09-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Samurai@9 February 2004 - 15:16
LOL

Seriously man, if things are that bad, I'd invite you over to mine. I have enough food here to last me a month.
What do Samurai's eat? :unsure:

MagicNakor
02-09-2004, 03:35 PM
No thanks. Spider isn't really that filling.

Samurai Food. (http://www.samuraisamscatering.com/index.html)

Samurai
02-09-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by MagicNakor@9 February 2004 - 14:35
No thanks. Spider isn't really that filling.

Samurai Food. (http://www.samuraisamscatering.com/index.html)

Mmmmm sushi :x lol

Do me a favor and visit my puzzles page... no one is interested :(

MagicNakor
02-09-2004, 04:01 PM
Done. I guess I'm back from the continuum, for a while.

Canti
02-09-2004, 04:15 PM
Motorhead once said to "Eat the rich"

Any rich peeps in your area?
If not maybe a small stroll is in order...

Mathea
02-09-2004, 05:43 PM
Eat Motorhead. They're rich. Very rich.

Ooooh, on a side note, did anyone here ever see the episode Of The Young Ones with motorhead?

Canti
02-09-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by CMathea@9 February 2004 - 17:43
Eat Motorhead. They're rich. Very rich.

Ooooh, on a side note, did anyone here ever see the episode Of The Young Ones with motorhead?
Living in Toronto, I've only seen a few episodes of "The Young Ones" Although im sure you only need to see one to realize how funny it is.... One of my favourites is where Nigel is sitting smoking a joint, and he just starts floating up into the air...

Did that guy release some kind of album? I could have sworn I heard him doing some kind of wierd concept album on the radio a *LONG* time ago.

fugley
02-09-2004, 07:08 PM
Dear Arcadia.

I'm sorry to hear of you gastronomical predicament. Please feel free to come round and join me & Mrs Moo (she's Ukrainian you know), for dinner. Tonight she is preparing Ukrainian beef stew.

I should warn you however that the ingredients for Ukrainian Beef Stew and cooking instructions for this dish are as follows:

1) Boil 2 litres of salted water.

2) Sadly there is no number 2

p.s. second thoughts can I come round to your place??

DanB
02-09-2004, 07:17 PM
I have no food in the house either :(

Tesco's are meant to be delivering our shopping between 6 & 8 pm though and its 6.20 now.

Bet they are closer to 8 than 6 :angry:

HeavyMetalParkingLot
02-09-2004, 07:23 PM
Neil's Heavy Concept Album.

Taken from the bible, Allmusic:

AMG REVIEW: British comic performer Nigel Planer expands upon his "Neil" character from the Young Ones TV series. This novelty item is a cool idea for fans of the comedy series, but also contains some well-done renditions of classic tunes from the psychedelic rock era. As lentil-eating, peace-loving hippie Neil, Planer covers Pink Floyd's "The Gnome," the Incredible String Band's "Amoeba Song," and Caravan's "Golf Girl." The most interesting and impressive cuts, though, are the truly psychedelic ones: Tomorrow's "My White Bicycle" and Donovan's "Hurdy Gurdy Man." Planer does a respectable job with both. All the songs are punctuated and bridged by comic monologue and dialogue. Some of it falls flat, simply because Neil is a one-note joke, but each track is brief and the album flows rather freely. Comically, the highlight of this "heavy concept album" is "Lentil Nightmare," a heavy metal parody which explodes on the scene after vegetarian Neil accidentally ingests a hamburger. Later in the album, in "Paranoid Remix", Neil has a lentil nightmare flashback, which he terms a "re-freak," This is comedy you either "get" or you don't. If you can relate to the hippie/natural food thing, or if you liked the TV show, you'll appreciate owning this curio. The cover art is a play on the Sgt. Pepper's/Satanic Majesties album covers. -- David Ross Smith

toco004
02-09-2004, 07:31 PM
im hungry to
http://www.hollyeats.com/images/Texas/dogsud-food.jpg :chef:

Mr. Mulder
02-09-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by fugley@9 February 2004 - 19:08
Dear Arcadia.

I'm sorry to hear of you gastronomical predicament. Please feel free to come round and join me & Mrs Moo (she's Ukrainian you know), for dinner. Tonight she is preparing Ukrainian beef stew.

I should warn you however that the ingredients for Ukrainian Beef Stew and cooking instructions for this dish are as follows:

1) Boil 2 litres of salted water.

It's entirely up to you Mr. fugley. Perhaps I could bring my spider and we could put that in with the salt water? :blink:

Spider_dude
02-09-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Arcadia+9 February 2004 - 19:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Arcadia @ 9 February 2004 - 19:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fugley@9 February 2004 - 19:08
Dear Arcadia.

I&#39;m sorry to hear of you gastronomical predicament.&nbsp; Please feel free to come round and join me & Mrs Moo (she&#39;s Ukrainian you know), for dinner.&nbsp; Tonight she is preparing Ukrainian beef stew.

1)&nbsp; Boil 2 litres of salted water.

It&#39;s entirely up to you Mr. fugley. Perhaps I could bring my spider and we could put that in with the salt water? :blink: [/b][/quote]
would this be like a date?

DanB
02-09-2004, 08:07 PM
:angry: Tesco&#39;s still haven&#39;t been