PDA

View Full Version : Soulseek

RPerry
03-04-2003, 10:13 PM
Does anyone know if soulseek is down again? :huh:

RPerry
03-04-2003, 10:23 PM
don't know WTF is going on. The site appears to be up, but my client isn't working. been using it for some time now, so I'm not a begginer. Even tried removing the program and re-installing. If anyone uses this program, let me know, I may have to check out the registry later if it works for someone else :(

aNiZeGuy
03-04-2003, 11:19 PM
soulseek?

N£MO
03-04-2003, 11:32 PM
RPerry Posted on 4 March 2003 - 23:13
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does anyone know if soulseek is down again?

Sorry i dont use it anymore...have you tried PMing FC?

aNiZeGuy Posted on 5 March 2003 - 00:19
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
soulseek? 

WTF sort of contribution to the forum was that?? :rtfm: :geek:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
03-04-2003, 11:35 PM
:huh: SoulSeek Server Status (http://www.remmelt.com/slskboard/status.php) :huh:

DataMore
03-04-2003, 11:50 PM
You're always supporting soulseek, FC. :D

When will you realize that K-Lite is better? ;)
BTW, I've seen their forum and it's very lame. :x

:D Perhaps when soulseek goes down, then you'll come back to good old K-Lite. :D

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
03-04-2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by DataMore@4 March 2003 - 18:50
You're always supporting soulseek, FC. :D

When will you realize that K-Lite is better? ;)
BTW, I've seen their forum and it's very lame. :x

:D Perhaps when soulseek goes down, then you'll come back to good old K-Lite. :D
:P I just use the program...just like I use WinMX and I also use K-Lite.Like many people on here use other programs. :P

:D But there is no other forum/board better then this place.....we rock!!! :D

DataMore
03-04-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@4 March 2003 - 23:52
:D But there is no other forum/board better then this place.....we rock!!! :D
Of course this forum is the best. B)

:D Where on Earth could you possibly be a Post Whore besides this place? :D

RPerry
03-05-2003, 01:24 AM
what I like about soulseek is the abiltiy to download complete albums. I love this forum, and wouldn't even think of going anywhere else. I still use K-lite most of the time, but it isn't good for downloading albums.

btw: I am confused as to why the topic was moved here? yes, soulseek is for downloading music, but I originally had it posted in filesharing, which is what kind of program it is?
I mean, in that case would you move every question about K-lite to the software forum?

MagicNakor
03-05-2003, 03:59 AM
This is why I'm not very happy about having everything thrown in the world forums.