PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhh ! Why !?!?!?!

Confuzzled
03-04-2003, 10:19 PM
Okay, so like I tried to post this in the problem thingy but it wouldnt lemme so I put it here... Sorry if it is in the wrong room... So like here is my problem that is driving me MAAADDDDD !!!! :angry: So if anyone could tell me anything , it would be very appriciated !!!

First I dl a movie, in divx form. I then I open vurtual dub, I open the movie. I go to audio and I put full process mode. Then No compression, then conversion to 44100 Hz. Sync to audio is clicked btw. I then save it as a wave file on my desktop.

I then use my TMPGEnc program. I don't use the Wizard. I go straight to the main program itself. I put the video source to the movie, the audio to the vdub thingy I did. Then I make a source for it to go to.. such as movie cd1. I load the thing, such as vidiocd(NTSCFilm). I then go to settings, I got to advanced, I put it in Fullscreen keep aspect ratio. I put sharpen edge. Click source range, and double click it. I put the source range half bc I always put one half a movie per disc cuz thats all that fits. I then start it, and then when it is completed....

I go to my EasyVCD I clik VCD 2.0 I clik only burn, and I add the newly completed movie file moviecd1 and I make it.

Okay then, I go back to TMPGnc, again I skip the Wizard. I put the video cource and audio source the same. Only dif is I put the source as vid cd2. Again I load (videocd(NTSCFilm). Again with the settigns, advanced, full screen aspect, sharpen edge, then I double clik source range, and I got to the second half of the movie so it will record from there, I set it and all that jazz. I start it right after the last frame on the first cd. Then I make it...

Again I go to my easyvcd, i clik vcd 2.0 i clik burn, and i add the newly completed movie file moviecd2 and make it......

Now the first disc comes out PERFECT.. audio nsync and everything.. the second disc will start out perfect.. then this squares will appear on screen and then the audio gets CRAZY !!! ALL OUTTA SYNC !!!

I DUNNO WHAT TO DOOO !!! ITS DRIVIN ME CRAZY !!!! PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!! THANKS !!! :)

accat13
03-04-2003, 11:20 PM
Boy that was alot of work for you . Here is what I do I use , Avi audio decompressor(loacated in avi2vcd program file)http://www.mnsi.net/~jschlic1/ Then I use vdub-mp3-freeze to check for bad frames(video section of vdub(log will be located in "c"))Then I delete the bad frames (http://www.dvdrhelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=142555) save the file play it check the sync ,if its is off (most likely where you deleted bad frames) adjust the skew with vdub(audio-interleaving) Recheck the file and lastly convert with tmpgenc. Hope this helps ..good site for video problemshttp://www.dvdrhelp.com good luck.. :unsure: :unsure:

bard
03-04-2003, 11:30 PM
Or, in fact, you can do the whole lot in TMPGEnc in one go - check out www.doom9.org (http://www.doom9.org) for details on how to do this.

Crackedup
03-04-2003, 11:30 PM
Sounds like you'd be better off leaving it as avi. I'd rather maintain the DivX/Xvid quality and watch it via my computer with a tv out connection and utilise the excellent sound rendering with the likes of WinDVD or PowerDVD. VCD/SVCD??...no thanx!

Confuzzled
03-04-2003, 11:48 PM
THANK YA'LL SOOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE INFO !!!! I am off to go and try these out !!! And hopefully...lol... I'll do them right... :unsure: :lol:

Confuzzled
03-05-2003, 01:26 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! Okay I my attention span is like zero right now..lol..could someone pplleeaassee tell me where to open the c:\badframes.log , step by step... it would be much appriciated... no I am not an idiot I promise :blink: ...

Confuzzled
03-05-2003, 01:34 AM
Okay so like I went to tools, the nto the hex viewer and opened c:\badframes.log , and it shows a buncha stuffs.. so I am guessin this is what i was lookin for....

If it is.. um.. how am I supposed to understand which are bad and whatnot.. like how do I read it ?

Oh, then I used my notepad to open it and it makes MUCH more sense now.. it lists them in one row...
ZOINKS..when use them using the notepad they hav an error finding frame so bak to the hex thing.. so how do I read it ?

Okay then... some of the frames say error loadin frame when I "go to" it... some don't...why ? Wait did I even open the log right ?

Confuzzled
03-05-2003, 01:59 AM
NEVER MIND LOL !!! I FIGURED IT OUT !!! :rolleyes:

accat13
03-05-2003, 02:11 AM
yes use note pad . open the bad frames file next to vdub in separate window in the edit section of vdub use the" goto "part to get to the bad frame start at the highest # first . When you get there click on the black right key this will offset to a good frame. Next click on the right yellow key. now goto the beginning of the run of bad frames and do the same but with left black and left yellow.Now select delete.The small run of bad frames will delete . Do this for each section of bad frames till the log is complete.Now select direct stream copy for audio and video. Then "save avi"..Next check the sound sync and compensate with skew (audio interleave area) this part is trial and error for me...then when you view a good file convert with tmpgenc (I prefer to fix the file then convert as conversion takes along time) good luck hope I explained it o. k. ...I use to have a good link for this but it expired Was called king johns guide to bad frames....If anyone finds it post it thanks..

accat13
03-05-2003, 02:20 AM
Crackedup Posted on 5 March 2003 - 00:30
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sounds like you'd be better off leaving it as avi. I'd rather maintain the DivX/Xvid quality and watch it via my computer with a tv out connection and utilise the excellent sound rendering with the likes of WinDVD or PowerDVD. VCD/SVCD??...no thanx!  This would be nice if I could set my laptop up with video out .My kids love watching the movies on tv. While I use my P.C. Would be great to have DVD player that reads AVi's Hear its in the works but cost alot... :) :)

Confuzzled
03-05-2003, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by Crackedup@5 March 2003 - 00:30
Sounds like you'd be better off leaving it as avi. I'd rather maintain the DivX/Xvid quality and watch it via my computer with a tv out connection and utilise the excellent sound rendering with the likes of WinDVD or PowerDVD. VCD/SVCD??...no thanx!
How does one get a TV out thingy ? How much does it cost ? SOUNDS GREAT !!! :)

Confuzzled
03-05-2003, 02:57 AM
Okay now..... THANKS SOOO MUCH !!! ITS PERFECT... Okay now I am done with vdub... its perfect everythign is nsync.. but now I need to ask another question.. thanks so much for everyone's help btw... :) But here is my next thing. Before when i would be done with the vdub it would just be an audio file.. thenI'd go to TMPGnc and set the 1st browse to the actual movie.. the 2nd browse to the audio file made by vdub and the third browse to the soon to be completed file moviecd1.

Now what do I set those browses to ? I am lost.... I need to half the movie like always bc it won't fit on 1 disc.... I am yet again confused...lol... big suprise.... :lol:

accat13
03-05-2003, 03:11 AM
But here is my next thing. Before when i would be done with the vdub it would just be an audio file.. thenI'd go to TMPGnc and set the 1st browse to the actual movie.. the 2nd browse to the audio file made by vdub and the third browse to the soon to be completed file moviecd1.

Now what do I set those browses to ? I am lost.... I need to half the movie like always bc it won't fit on 1 disc.... I am yet again confused...lol... big suprise....  Don,t be confused just add the one file into the video slot in tmpgenc the audio will loud automaticaly.. good luck oh and don't worry about the final size convert then.... use tmpgenc" mpeg tools" located in the file section (merge and cut )to split the final file,don't forget to change the file type in the merge and cut section to the correct type,.... then burn away

accat13
03-05-2003, 03:15 AM
yes and also video out is part of better video cards usually an add on

Confuzzled
03-05-2003, 05:31 AM
THANKS THANKS THANKS !!! So I checked the audio and whatnot b4 i converted it.. twas perfect.. so it seemed.... :unsure: I convorted it and waited thru the whole movie to you know during the TMPGnc thing.... and well....long story short, here I am again..lol...I am just gonna restart from the begining... AHHH !!! :blink: But thanks all ya'll for some much help... ya'll are real big helps !!! I think I'd go crazy if it wasn't for ya'lls help...lol... seriously I was goin crazy !!! Just one more question for now... when I skew the audio like... lets say the audio is jsut a bit fast so I put delay audio by 5 ms... so then does it automatically change or like.. what do I have to do to preveiw it with the 5 ms change.. then if its all good do I save it ??? One of these days I promise I won't have any questions...lol...hopefully....

Confuzzled
03-05-2003, 05:38 AM
MESSED UP !!!!!!!1

accat13
03-05-2003, 06:42 AM
Sorry had trouble remembering where to find this reload your mpeg in tmpgenc with the wizard.When you get to the filter section select source range you can adjust the skew here as well .You will have to reencode due a small bit then check the file don't overwrite the original.. adjust the skew as required...good luck :unsure: :unsure:

Confuzzled
03-05-2003, 06:48 AM
Its all good... :) Thanks... soooo muuucchh !!! I am off to try that... and hopefully.. I'll do it right.... thanks so much again !!! I will go try that and post how it went.... It'll be a while on account that I deleted my mpeg uneven file... I kept the vdub one so I'll go and see what kinda trouble I can get into this time :lol: I hope I am on the right track.... :unsure:

Confuzzled
03-05-2003, 06:59 AM
Oh and so I just reopened to vdub-ed file of the movie and just for the heck of it I went ahead and put the audio off by 5 ms... I'll check it when its done in lik an 1 hr and 45m.... then if its still of which is most likely I'll do the other thign ... thanks again!!! :D Oh and when you say reencode.. like do you mean save ? but as a new file like instead of StarWars6 do like Star Wars 6.1 so it'll be seperate.. wait am I just gettin everytihng mixed up.. :blink:

Confuzzled
03-05-2003, 07:02 AM
Oh and does it matter that I am moving about the internet while TMPGnc is doing its thing ??? :unsure:

AHHH !!! ITs way to late at night.. I am just gonna continue this in the morn... when hopefully my attention span will be back :lol:

Confuzzled
03-05-2003, 07:27 AM
I question myself sometimes :rolleyes: I just relized that perhphs I am trippin.. I jsut found this one thing I thot not to be the mpeg movie and right cliked it.. it says its in mpeg and the adudio is fine.... I have completly confuzzled myself.. I need to restart fro mthe begining I think... I dunno I'll mess with these for a bit and see what happens..... :blink: AHHH I AM JUST GONNA REDO IT !!!

accat13
03-05-2003, 07:29 AM
when I say reencode I mean use tmpgenc to create a new mpg file the traffic will just slow down tmpgenc unless your cpu is really small say under 600mhz .I prefer to encode at nite though when i sleep and let kazaa run.. speaking of good nite its 2.20 am here off to sleep land...

Confuzzled
03-05-2003, 07:32 AM
THANKS !!! AHH !! I AM JUST GONNA START FROM THE BEGINING, BEFORE THE PEOPLE IN WHITE COATS COME PICK ME UP AND TAKE ME TO THE BIG BUILING WITH THE WHITE PADDED WALLS... LOL !!! :lol:

Anywho... GOOD NITE !!! :D

Confuzzled
03-05-2003, 09:25 PM
Okay first of all I just wanna say THANKS SOOOO MUCH !!! And sorry that i just have another question that for some odd reason I am not comprehending this... :blink: So like I restarted everything okay I deleted the bad frames... and the file is done... I am trying to adjust the audio sync.. at the first of the movie its all good.. only toward the last third of the movie is it bad.. I don't understand how to fix it.. the audio is too fast toward the end... so I went to the audio interleaving thing in vdub-mp3, and I push in number in the bottom box.. to delay the audio track a bit.. I just out 35 to start out.. but I dunno if I need to resave it for it to work... or what cuz if I just play it after typin in those numbers nothin changes...or am I supposed to paly it in the vdub-mp3 thing, and when I do adjust the audio towards the end will it effect the audio at the begining and make it off kilter ? Again thank you sooo much, you have been such a HUGE help.. and I promsie I will get this.... AHHHHH !!! :unsure: Well.. I am pretty sure...... :)

ShareDaddy
03-05-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Confuzzled+4 March 2003 - 21:43--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Confuzzled @ 4 March 2003 - 21:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Crackedup@5 March 2003 - 00:30
Sounds like you&#39;d be better off leaving it as avi. I&#39;d rather maintain the DivX/Xvid quality and watch it via my computer with a tv out connection and utilise the excellent sound rendering with the likes of WinDVD or PowerDVD. VCD/SVCD??...no thanx&#33;
How does one get a TV out thingy ? How much does it cost ? SOUNDS GREAT &#33;&#33;&#33; :) [/b][/quote]
One would buy a video card with the TV out option like All-in-wonder or Nvidia GeForce TI 4600 with TV out. All you then have to do is buy the corresponding cables to connect it to your TV. I sue the GeForce listed above, it has an S-Video connection and I have an S-video cable long enough to reach my TV. Now the only other thing you need to do is get the sound over to your TV, I have a Turtle Beach sound card and it simply is connected via rca jacks to my TV, works rather well, great Quality pictures and no need to convert anything badk to mpeg 1 or 2. Way cool, I would suggest that to anyone as a first thing to do, then from there is buying a DVD burner and blank DVD&#39;s, however the video card and cables are a much cheaper and easier investment with out of the box payoff.

EDIT: forgot to mention that costs are what you can afford, if you have the money spend some on RAM, that is buy the fatser video card, or simply buy the fastest video card with TV out your budget will allow, it is well worth having a nice fast card for glitch proof playback. I would say you could probably find a cheap TV out card for under &#036;100 US and could spend as much as &#036;400 US on the latest and greatest models.

Confuzzled
03-05-2003, 10:19 PM
THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR THE INFO SHAREDADDY &#33;&#33;&#33; :D

Confuzzled
03-05-2003, 11:06 PM
THANKS AGAIN &#33;&#33;&#33; Another question tho, were would I look for those things ? Wal*mart ? Best Buy ? Is it possible for someones pc to already have it, and if so where woudl it be located... ? Or do I just have wishful thinking ...lol ? And since its hooked up to your TV.. you can record it with a VCR right ??? Somehow ???

I have a VID AGP 32MB video card...

accat13
03-05-2003, 11:46 PM
Confuzzled Posted on 5 March 2003 - 22:25
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay first of all I just wanna say THANKS SOOOO MUCH &#33;&#33;&#33; And sorry that i just have another question that for some odd reason I am not comprehending this...&nbsp; So like I restarted everything okay I deleted the bad frames... and the file is done... I am trying to adjust the audio sync.. at the first of the movie its all good.. only toward the last third of the movie is it bad.. I don&#39;t understand how to fix it.. the audio is too fast toward the end... so I went to the audio interleaving thing in vdub-mp3, and I push in number in the bottom box.. to delay the audio track a bit.. I just out 35 to start out.. but I dunno if I need to resave it for it to work... or what cuz if I just play it after typin in those numbers nothin changes...or am I supposed to paly it in the vdub-mp3 thing, and when I do adjust the audio towards the end will it effect the audio at the begining and make it off kilter ? Again thank you sooo much, you have been such a HUGE help.. and I promsie I will get this.... AHHHHH &#33;&#33;&#33;&nbsp; Well.. I am pretty sure......&nbsp; Well lets try again any thing you do in vdub has to be saved (save avi) make sure you rename it so you don&#39;t lose your original file...my only suggestion is to split the good part of the file from the bad ...save both halves.You can split by using vdub...use the home key on your keyboard to set the beginning and the end key to set the end (now make sure you have it set at direct stream copy in video and audio) remember the frame you ended at.. save avi on the first good part .. reload original avi(whole avi) and do the same for the end ,you can also adjust the skew of the audio on the out of sync portion here or later your choice. When both halves sound right encode with tmpgenc ... It should be very easy to put them back together later with mpeg tools in tmpgenc..hope this works .. If anyone else has a better idea help..The video out card sounds better every day... :blink: :blink: :blink:

Confuzzled
03-05-2003, 11:55 PM
LOL &#33;&#33;&#33; Wait a minute.... :blink: J/K.... :D I agree that video out card keeps soundin better and better... THANKS REALLY SOOO SOOOO SOOO SOOOO SOOOO SOOOO (I think you get the idea here), MUCH &#33;&#33;&#33; I shouldn&#39;t have ANYMORE questions.. but no promises...lol &#33;&#33;&#33; I am off to try and do this RIGHT &#33;&#33; AHHH &#33;&#33;&#33; :D

Confuzzled
03-06-2003, 01:18 AM
I am sorry.... um.... but...lol..... er.... ira....eh....eeee......oy.....what is a home key.... :unsure: ???

Wait... I went to the set end.. set begin thing.. then it went blue where I set it.. and now I am savin it.. so maybe I am doin it right... :blink: :)

YAY &#33;&#33;&#33; It saved seperately like it was supposed to... so after this next one is done savin I shall fix its audio and do the rest of the stuffs.............. :)

Confuzzled
03-06-2003, 01:47 AM
WHOOOO HOOOOO I HAVE IT NSYNC NOW &#33;&#33;&#33; :D :D :D YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY &#33;&#33;&#33; THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMUUUUUUCCCCHHHH &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I am now off to TMPGnc.... :D

Confuzzled
03-06-2003, 02:20 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH APPARENTLY I NEED TO PART THE MOVIE IN 3 &#33;&#33;&#33; :unsure: :blink: :unsure: :blink: Okay..make that four....our er um.... 5 &#33;&#33;&#33; :blink:

Confuzzled
03-06-2003, 07:03 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; *Confuzzled grabs ax and stars hitting the computer :blink: ... :unsure:

OY &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; As much as I hate to ask yet another question and seem like an idiot...lol.. I just now started doing this...help is MUCH appriciated.... and once I get it down right and good.... I&#39;ll leave ya&#39;ll alone..lol.. and hopefully be able to help others...

So here it is.. yet again.. :rolleyes: ... Everthing is perfect... audio.. yada yada yada.. I go to TMPGnc to convert.. and like it takes the whole time to convert.. but is just black in the window and black when I play it... anyone got any ideas as to why ??? And what I can do to fix it.... *Bangs head on computer desk... :blink: :unsure: Did I miss something.. I am gonna go try and figure it out..... :(

Confuzzled
03-06-2003, 07:13 AM
:unsure: WHOA I THUNK I FIGURED IT OUTTY &#33;&#33;&#33; :D :blink:

I FIGURED IT OUUUTTTT &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; WHOO HOO &#33;&#33;&#33; :D :D :D THANKS SOOOO MUCH AGAIN &#33;&#33;&#33; :D :D :D

Now those people in the white coats won&#39;t take me... :unsure: :blink:

accat13
03-06-2003, 01:30 PM
they might take me away though <_< don&#39;t lose faith i&#39;ve only been converting for about 2 months ..You learn alot fixing the errors.. My first convert harry potter 2 was a mess f***ed up bad poor quality did it again a month later and perfection.. had to remove bad frames split in 3 resync sound rejoin ..trim to resize so it would fit on 2 discs..lost the credits :( :( but the end result happy kids who have watched it maybe 20 times (once at the theatre big screen expeirience) so enjoy it gets alot easier :D

Confuzzled
03-07-2003, 02:29 AM
LOL &#33;&#33;&#33; Thanks again SOOOOOO much.. I finally have gotten a chance to finish it... So now I am off to put them together and convert them.. or I guess convert them then put them together.... :blink: I am really havin fun doing this stuff though.. and I can&#39;t wait till i have it down .... I am really enjoying learning all this new stuff..... without your help.. I&#39;d be in the looney bin.... :unsure: :D Anyways.. THANKS AGAIN SOOOO MUCH &#33;&#33;&#33; I am off to complete the movie.... or at least try.... :unsure: :D

Confuzzled
03-07-2003, 06:39 AM
SO HERE I AM FFIIINNNAAALLLYYY &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I finally got the audio nsync perfect... I hope... arrgh.... and i have converted them.. and now I am off to mpeg tools in tmpgnc.. I hope I am doing it right.. I guess I&#39;ll see... I went to the merge and cut..... added the 5 files in order... put mpeg1-vcd in the scrolly thingy.... and hit go.... or whatever that button said... :blink: ... I hope I did it right..... :unsure:

Confuzzled
03-07-2003, 07:18 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

:blink:

So the first time I merged it it was whole.. then I said to myself... self, how bout we only merge the last four parts of the file... then we wouldn&#39;t have to cut it in half.... just leave the first part alone..since its basically the first half anyways.. then merge the rest.. so that I did.. and now it won&#39;t turn into an mpeg.. it turns to a mystery file.... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I guess I&#39;ll just murge the whole thing again... then see if its normal again.... then cut it. if it is.. AHH &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; *Runs in circle screaming at top of lungs..... :blink:

Confuzzled
03-07-2003, 07:29 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IIITTTTSSSS SSSTTTIIIILLLLL
DDDOOOIIINNNGGG IIITTT &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :blink: :unsure: :blink: :unsure:

Okay so now I just merged the last 4 files.. and now I am converting them with tmpgnc to an mpeg.. so it says its doing it.. AHHH &#33;&#33;&#33; I hope sooo... :unsure:

Oaky so now I am just gonna murge the whole thing.. then cut it... :blink: I thunk....

WOW &#33;&#33;&#33; When I went to merge it.. I just put the file name as movie.mpg and it saved it directly as an mpeg.. altho it was already and mpeg and being stupid.. I am happy now... :D

Confuzzled
03-07-2003, 09:33 AM
SUCCESS &#33;&#33;&#33; :D :D :D THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH &#33;&#33;&#33; I was afraid at first cuz when I went to burn them thru easyvcd.. it said sumtin about them maybe not playin rite do to something to do with padding.. but they are PERFECTION &#33;&#33;&#33; I CAN&#39;T THANK YOU ENOUGH &#33;&#33;&#33; :D :D :D I AM SANE AGAIN &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
WHOO HOO &#33;&#33;&#33; That is until next time... but hopefully there won&#39;t be one... for sanity&#39;s sake &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
:blink: :unsure: :blink: :unsure:

accat13
03-07-2003, 02:24 PM
YA-hooooooo :D :D :D Well I finally found the link I was looking for ,become a member here (kingjohns guides (http://www.fasttrackmovies.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=27)fasttrack) and take a look at this.He seems to be an expert and I learned alot from his tutorials.Hang around maybe you can help someone else next...Have fun..enjoy...learn alot... go crazy (bangs head on computer) :lol: :lol:

frostaie
03-08-2003, 03:12 AM
ok your having the prob becuz the movie gets to a part and it gets blotted and it tries to fix it but the sound is off sync try stopping and cutting it a little b4 it messes upthen start the movie after it has stopped messing up and it should fix it

accat13
03-08-2003, 03:28 AM
accat13 said: Boy that was alot of work for you . Here is what I do I use , Avi audio decompressor(loacated in avi2vcd program file)http://www.mnsi.net/~jschlic1/ Then I use vdub-mp3-freeze to check for bad frames(video section of vdub(log will be located in "c"))Then I delete the bad frames save the file play it check the sync ,if its is off (most likely where you deleted bad frames) adjust the skew with vdub(audio-interleaving) Recheck the file and lastly convert with tmpgenc. Hope this helps ..good site for video problemshttp://www.dvdrhelp.com good luck.. I beleive the deletion of bad frames was covered here .Sometimes even after you delete them the sound still gets out of sync .Become a member of fasttrack movies and view this link.king johns tutorials (http://www.fasttrackmovies.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=27) I believe the deletion of bad frames was covered here .Sometimes even after you delete them the sound still gets out of sync .Become a member of fasttrack movies and view this link.king johns tutorials....

Confuzzled
03-08-2003, 08:38 AM
THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMUUUUCCHHHHH &#33;&#33; YOU HAVE BEEN SUCH A BIIIGGG HELPPP &#33;&#33;&#33; I MOST DEF. WILL &#33;&#33;&#33; :D :D :D

Confuzzled
03-08-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by frostaie@8 March 2003 - 04:12
ok your having the prob becuz the movie gets to a part and it gets blotted and it tries to fix it but the sound is off sync try stopping and cutting it a little b4 it messes upthen start the movie after it has stopped messing up and it should fix it
Thaks frostaie...I am gonna check that out.... :)

Confuzzled
03-08-2003, 09:13 PM
AHHHH &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I signed up for king john..... but it hasn&#39;t sent me my registration e-mail so I can complete my registration.... ARGH &#33;&#33;&#33; <_< I even re-signed up.... :blink: Hmm.. I&#39;ll keep on tryin...

Confuzzled
03-08-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by accat13@7 March 2003 - 15:24
YA-hooooooo :D&nbsp; :D&nbsp; :D&nbsp; Well I finally found the link I was looking for ,become a member here (kingjohns guides (http://www.fasttrackmovies.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=27)fasttrack) and take a look at this.He seems to be an expert and I learned alot from his tutorials.Hang around maybe you can help someone else next...Have fun..enjoy...learn alot... go crazy (bangs head on computer) :lol:&nbsp; :lol:
I hope I can help other peoples... Thats if I don&#39;t Confuzzle them &#33;&#33;&#33; :blink: LOL &#33;&#33;&#33; Does your head hurt ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: