PDA

View Full Version : Klite Network ?

the_painter
02-10-2004, 09:48 PM
I have just read that some Kazaa people have been arrested in Sydney and this puts the Kazaa network in threat.
Is this true or would the fact be that it would not matter how many they arrest but as long as some people still had and used either Kazaa or KLite then the network would still exist.
By the way I have recently found myself using Overnet a lot more because the films and software are better quality although there is less choise and fewer users but the downloads are faster.

powerstick
02-11-2004, 02:17 AM
not a threat.. as long as ppl use the service, It will survive

Mr. Blunt
02-11-2004, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by the_painter@10 February 2004 - 13:48
I have just read that some Kazaa people have been arrested in Sydney and this puts the Kazaa network in threat.
Is this true or would the fact be that it would not matter how many they arrest but as long as some people still had and used either Kazaa or KLite then the network would still exist.
By the way I have recently found myself using Overnet a lot more because the films and software are better quality although there is less choise and fewer users but the downloads are faster.
Since the FastTrack Network is decentralized, the network will continue to survive even though Sharman does not release anymore clients.

Nice avatar by the way, powerstick. :unsure:

internet.news
02-11-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by the_painter@10 February 2004 - 22:48
As I pretend and used to say: K-Lite is defined by the People - K++ is out, so
enjoy sharing ;)

Yes.Yes.Yes.... In Sydney a Kazaa Office of Sharman was raided as I've read
partly somewehere, wasn't it?

Aaron_T
02-11-2004, 10:30 PM
kazaa needs more of the type of people who leave their progrm open even if they arent downloading to let other people get the stuff :)