PDA

View Full Version : Any Rage Fans

seiya_33
02-11-2004, 02:35 AM
just wanted to start o topic about my fav. band , so feel free to post anything , your fav. Rage song , video , performance , album , etc.

no Rage haters , :angry: , please :rolleyes:

Tetsujn
02-11-2004, 08:16 PM
wow i have SO many fav songs:

fistful of steel
calm like a bomb
wake up
kiling in the name of
sleep now in the fire
people of the sun
bulls on parade
testify
renegades of funk
bullet in the head
ghost of tom joad
maria
guerilla radio

my fav video is probably for "killing in the name of". such energy...

and my fav concert is the one ive been trying to get on kazaa: Live in L.A. their last concert.

i really hope they re-unite one day. they were, and are, the greatest band ever. period.

lee551
02-12-2004, 01:38 AM
did you mean rage against the machine or rage? rage is a heavy metal german group, there was also a british rock band named rage :huh:

Skillian
02-12-2004, 05:02 AM
Yeah, if you're talking about Rage Against The Machine they were absolutely immense, though for me they never recaptured their truly amazing first album.

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B000025SZ1.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I listened to that album so much in school, absolutely loved it and it knocks dead any of the lame attempts at rap/rock nowadays of Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park et al. So many classics on that, Killing In The Name, Bombtrack, Wake Up, Know Your Enemy - just so damn good.

If you're talking about a different band, forget I said anything :rolleyes:

muchspl2
02-12-2004, 11:31 AM
saw them twice in one week
in a really cool small club that seats maybe 300 max and then for lollploza
great live band :)

Randomblonde
02-12-2004, 03:28 PM
they have my utmost respect for putting Maynard on the first album :) :) :)

And its unoriginal, but killing in the name of is definitely my favorite.

seiya_33
02-12-2004, 10:51 PM
yeah i was talking about rage against the machine , should of written the whole name , anyways some of my fav songs are maggies farm , vietnow and kick out the jams , and ive only seen them once , in mexico city , it was freaking crazy , you should have seen the riot after the show.

lee551
02-13-2004, 06:07 AM
yeha. rage against the machine is my favorite band of all time....

best songs:

know your enemy <--- my favorite song of all time
killing in the name
vietnow
bulls on parade
down rodeo
tire me
wake up
freedom
bombtrack

their first 2 albums were definately their best. b.o.la was pretty good with songs like guerrilla radio & sleep now in the fire. renegades was ok, but since they didn&#39;t write any of the songs it didn&#39;t make it all-too special... :angry:

seiya_33
02-13-2004, 10:27 PM
i heard they were going to make a live album , anybody now something about that , and if your a fan of tom morello he has this site , axis of justice (http://axisfeature.sparkart.net/radio.html) its about his radio show that he hosts with Serj Tankian of System of a Down , havent visited lately but last time i went it had a couple of shows so you could listen , well thats about it .

sparsely
02-15-2004, 07:33 AM
I completely agree with Skillian

I love that self-titled album

the rest are mediocre.

lee551
02-15-2004, 07:28 PM
yeah. they released a cd & dvd of their last live performance: live @ the grand olympic auditorium. i have the dvd & it kicks ass&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; go to their site: ratm.com (http://www.ratm.com) and it has info on both. ;)

blitz
02-16-2004, 07:29 AM
I&#39;m a big Rage fan, have all their albums. Love their music. Favorite songs are pretty much all on the Live At the Grand Olympic Audi.

Tetsujn
02-24-2004, 12:30 AM
just got the DVD. damn the Cypress Hill collaberation was SICK.