PDA

View Full Version : N E Way To Creat Gba Cartrages From D/l"d Games?

Wolfmight
03-05-2003, 01:56 AM
Heh, just askin for all you major modders and stuff out there. Is there a way to make a custome gba cartrage (some sort of plug in device that allows u to change the contents) and then be able to play those games you download on your own GBA device? :blink:

imported_The__One
03-05-2003, 02:02 AM
Not that I know of :huh:

Shinigami_[R.I.P.]
03-05-2003, 02:06 AM
go to http://www.gbxemu.com and check out the stuff about flash linkers.
I'll look for more info in a bit.

Edit:Click here! (http://www.gamegizmo.com/products.php?sysID=5&catID=13) Click there on where to buy the things you need to actually make the roms back into a cartridge. Or check out GameGizmo.com if it doesn't work. Also on the right side of gbxemu.com, they're advertising the flash linkers and such. Enjoy! :D

haggster
03-05-2003, 02:42 AM
Why not just use a ROM emulator? It's easier and you don't have to pay for extra flash cartidges to put in your gameboy.

ooo
03-05-2003, 02:52 AM
prob not.... yea... gbxemu is a nice site... surprised it didnt get shut down yet... lol most of the roms / emulator sites are shut down.... sigh*... illegalness

slammy_dunken
03-05-2003, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by haggster@4 March 2003 - 19:42
Why not just use a ROM emulator?  It's easier and you don't have to pay for extra flash cartidges to put in your gameboy.
sum ppl dont use their comp much. theyre too lazy to turn on their comp, load their emulator, and play a game of dbz legacy (example).

also, the flash linker can load more than 1 game so lazy ppl dont have to carry around like a six or more cartridges everywhere.

prob not.... yea... gbxemu is a nice site... surprised it didnt get shut down yet... lol most of the roms / emulator sites are shut down.... sigh*... illegalness

gbxemu is a good site but their roma r down for quite a long time now.

Shinigami_[R.I.P.]
03-05-2003, 04:43 AM
GBXemu is always going up and down. I was there with them when they had about 30 roms lol. They're always having problems with their servers and what not, but its a good site when they actually update it.
The flash linker advertised can hold about 256 MB which is about60 games give or take. Correct me if I'm wrong though as I haven't used it before :) Besides, its cheaper and easier to use a GBA than a comp. :rolleyes:

pyromonkey
03-05-2003, 01:37 PM
i used to follow gbx emu from their early gba days, but i found it too annoying whenever they would get shut down, it used to happen so often! i remember at one point they were with consoleclassix (www.consoleclassix.com) a pretty cool site for LEGAL roms (sounds weird don't it, check it out). I kinda stopped with the whole rom thing, i've moved back to my trusty ps2 recently. dark cloud 2 is one cool game!

Wolfmight
03-10-2003, 12:58 AM
Well, I want to play these games while I'm at school

Wolfmight
03-10-2003, 04:36 PM
wow damn... Expensive Stuff!