PDA

View Full Version : Declaration Of Indepence.

Cheese
02-11-2004, 11:35 AM
We, therefore, the Representatives of the Lounge, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by the Authority of the good People of this Lounge, solemnly publish and declare, That the Lounge are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the Filesharing Talk, and that all political connection between them and Filesharing Talk, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy flaming, conclude moderation, contract polls, establish posts, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent Sites may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

SexualFartening for President... :01:

Yogi
02-11-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese@11 February 2004 - 13:35
We, therefore, the Representatives of the Lounge, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by the Authority of the good People of this Lounge, solemnly publish and declare, That the Lounge are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the Filesharing Talk, and that all political connection between them and Filesharing Talk, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy flaming, conclude moderation, contract polls, establish posts, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent Sites may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

SexualFartening for President... :01:
This should be a poll!!!

YoKerry

Aaron_T
02-11-2004, 11:51 AM
<_< <_< <_<

Cheese
02-11-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Azzz@11 February 2004 - 10:51
<_< <_< <_<
So does that mean you are with us or against us? :blink:

Gemby!
02-11-2004, 11:54 AM
i cant be bothered to read it so YAY for me &#33; :01:

Aaron_T
02-11-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by gemby&#33;@11 February 2004 - 10:54
i cant be bothered to read it so YAY for me &#33; :01:
shouldnt you be at school?

Gemby!
02-11-2004, 11:55 AM
yes but i got an interview for college soon :)