PDA

View Full Version : Some Thoughts About My Signature &

internet.news
02-12-2004, 01:03 PM
Ok, I will go out in a few minutes.

Recently, I just thought of changing my signature to an image
again and I thought of the the small square of Norton Antivirus telling you,
that your Virus definitions are now up-to-date. I love this ;) and I hope
Virus programmers hate it ;) no, just joking a little.

You are now save!

http://home.nexgo.de/internet.news/save.jpg

B) :)

The other image I thought of putting in my sig is related to some thoughts
about my former life. Personally, as I am thinking everyone consisting of energy
as thoughts consisting on energy as well - I don't know really what to think about
it and reincarnation, - I also think that after death if you are energy time could
be worthless and you get back on earth in future or in the past - ok, I don't
really like the imagination & idea to be 2000 years in the past - hell, no nearly
no sharing. But future sounds good.

No, ok: here it is:

http://home.nexgo.de/internet.news/sita.jpg

==== The Origins of my name "internet.news ===

Normally I prefer to use the name sha're@KaZaA on K-Lite. But the name
I use the name "internet.news" since some years. Yeah, in the beginning -
that is really sounds maybe crazy - extraordinary - I made something like
a monthly published magazin, but only one site called "internet.news" - it is
coming from this - but this is long ago. So, well news are maybe interested
but I have no time forr them to much... My experiences were not the best.

You can easily gues which kind of news... but, ok - I don't think you want
to see an example won't you? I think I have some old mails and so on somewhere
on my cds...

==================================

Sweet dreams,

david.

Aaron_T
02-12-2004, 01:05 PM
when you post it is too long and i cant be bothered to read them, try to scale your posts down a bit :)

TARPD
02-12-2004, 01:07 PM
it first i thought you were a bot, or an alias used to post news. now we all know you're a looney

how 'bout my sig?

Rappy
02-12-2004, 01:08 PM
i read it

TARPD
02-12-2004, 01:12 PM
is it just my connection or are those not in his sig? :blink:

rascal1234
02-12-2004, 01:43 PM
TARD how do you like my sig? i am new.

internet.news
02-12-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by rascal1234@12 February 2004 - 14:43

"... how 'bout my sig? ..." TARPD

Well, what is the winter depression? Can you tell me more about it?
Must have been awful for many ppl.

"... TARD how do you like my sig? i am new. ..." rascal1234

I think, your signature could contain some more interesting phrases
from other members you found funny or amazing.

Ah, and I realised many people calling themselves like "Virtualbody1234" -
especially many ppl include the 1234 in theit names, don't they? What
should I think about this violation of usernames :P ?

TARPD
02-12-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by rascal1234@12 February 2004 - 13:43

well i'm crisps :blink:

and IN can you really not understand?

Evil Gemini
02-12-2004, 03:51 PM
@ internet.news, how would you find out who or what you were in your past life ??

I have always wanted to know about this. :)

Canti
02-12-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Evil Gemini@12 February 2004 - 15:51
@ internet.news, how would you find out who or what you were in your past life ??

I have always wanted to know about this. :)
There's always regression hypnosis, there was a big boom during the late 80's / Early 90's when all that new age stuff started happening. I haven't really heard much about it since. As to the validity of the process, I couldn't even begin to guess as I have never done it myself and even if I had there would not really be any way to verify it.

Mr. Mulder
02-12-2004, 05:01 PM
I tried to read it IN, but there's just too many words and not enough pictures :rolleyes:

Mathea
02-12-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by internet.news@12 February 2004 - 13:58

You missed it? Oh yes, it was indeed terrible..... swept across the world I heard, affecting people everywhere. You're lucky it missed you man!

internet.news
02-12-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Mathea+12 February 2004 - 20:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mathea @ 12 February 2004 - 20:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-internet.news@12 February 2004 - 13:58

You missed it? Oh yes, it was indeed terrible..... swept across the world I heard, affecting people everywhere. You&#39;re lucky it missed you man&#33; [/b][/quote]
I am a little depressive in these days when not having enough coffee.
You mean winter depression due to few sun light? I can understand it.
Well, I would if I can go for some time to Sweden where there is the Polarday ;)
Daylight nearly 24hours. ;)

Mathea
02-12-2004, 07:42 PM
Just out of curiosity.... how much coffee did u used to drink? Cuz Ive seen you post about it several times... and I always thought it was impossible to get an iv hook up of it.... but it sounds like Im wrong and you had it for bout 20 years.....

I.am
02-12-2004, 07:55 PM
The image you have from the movie Fire, you lost the whole point of the movie :) It had a big irony that can only be understood by mature audience who have been studying or have some clue about the status of women in India and the taboos.

Btw, the word is suicidal and there is a big irony of the name "Sita" as well that was used in the movie. In hindu mythology that was the name of one of the female incarnations of God. Women used to look up to her as the perfect one. And its being portrayed as the women today. Many ironies have been used in the movie as a learning experience. I wish if you could just understand it.

Btw, it wasn&#39;t a great movie, it was just the first attempt to make such a movie thats why its internationally acclaimed. Do you just watch the movie or find the background of the movie before it?

internet.news
02-12-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by I.am@12 February 2004 - 20:55
The image you have from the movie Fire, you lost the whole point of the movie :) It had a big irony that can only be understood by mature audience who have been studying or have some clue about the status of women in India and the taboos.

Btw, the word is suicidal and there is a big irony of the name "Sita" as well that was used in the movie. In hindu mythology that was the name of one of the female incarnations of God. Women used to look up to her as the perfect one. And its being portrayed as the women today. Many ironies have been used in the movie as a learning experience. I wish if you could just understand it.

Btw, it wasn&#39;t a great movie, it was just the first attempt to make such a movie thats why its internationally acclaimed. Do you just watch the movie or find the background of the movie before it?
I know and I love it - and no, I had this thoughts before, I&#39;ve rent this film
in the library ;) recently. There is not very good films there but some are not bad.

And what I think about woman and man - only character counts - character of
someone could be well independent of how he or she looks like ;)

And as character counts - each thought counts&#33;&#33;&#33; each... And I am feeling
really uncomfartable seeing ppl not sharing ;) bu, ok, just sad humans and ppl ;)

Yes.

Mathea
02-12-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by internet.news@12 February 2004 - 20:19
bu, ok, just sad humans and ppl ;)

Yes.
omfg, it IS ur excuse/answer to everything

I.am
02-12-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by internet.news@12 February 2004 - 13:19
And what I think about woman and man - only character counts - character of
someone could be well independent of how he or she looks like ;)

And as character counts - each thought counts&#33;&#33;&#33; each... And I am feeling
really uncomfartable seeing ppl not sharing ;) bu, ok, just sad humans and ppl ;)

Yes.
Why do you repeat each time. :) If I were to say in every post that you have no clue about what that movie was about would be annoyed or just feel that im just a human? No seriously, I think you have good points of sharing your thoughts openly but repeating the same thing again and again sort of loses the whole point of it. Dont you think?

I know you wont get it, you will just come up with another totally unrelated vague answer. Go ahead :)

Edit: Btw relating to the topic, you cant annoy virus writers from that. Antivirus only protects you for existing viruses. If i were to write one now, it would take a while for them break it. So the whole idea of always protected is not entirely true.

Mathea
02-12-2004, 09:10 PM
I&#39;ll drink to that :beerchug: