PDA

View Full Version : Popular Theory

vidcc
02-12-2004, 10:09 PM
there is a theory that iff eveyone in the northern hemisphere jumped up and landed at the same time the resulting shock could cause a tidal wave that would hit Australia.......Going by the same stupid theory if everyone on the planet turned and faced the opposite direction the the earth's turn and all simulainiously farted would the earth slow down? :lol:

fugley
02-12-2004, 10:24 PM
makes sense to me. :blink:

Gemby!
02-12-2004, 10:24 PM
might be a bit smelly though

fugley
02-12-2004, 10:28 PM
sorry to go slightly off topic - but why is it that our own farts smell so tasty and satisfying but the farts of others can make us wanna puke? (or is it that my farts really are scrummy??)

discuss

:blink:

Mr. Mulder
02-12-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by fugley@12 February 2004 - 22:28
sorry to go slightly off topic - but why is it that our own farts smell so tasty and satisfying but the farts of others can make us wanna puke? (or is it that my farts really are scrummy??)

discuss

:x Shame on you Mr. Fugley :x

fugley
02-12-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Arcadia+12 February 2004 - 22:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Arcadia @ 12 February 2004 - 22:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fugley@12 February 2004 - 22:28
sorry to go slightly off topic&nbsp; -&nbsp; but why is it that our own farts smell so tasty and satisfying but the farts of others can make us wanna puke?&nbsp; (or is it that my farts really are scrummy??)

discuss

:x Shame on you Mr. Fugley :x [/b][/quote]
it&#39;s a perfectly valid question me thinks.

vivitron 15
02-12-2004, 11:16 PM
hmmm, i reckon its worth a try - get rid of the convicts over there

/me ducks

internet.news
02-12-2004, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by vidcc@12 February 2004 - 23:09
there is a theory that iff eveyone in the northern hemisphere jumped up and landed at the same time the resulting shock could cause a tidal wave that would hit Australia.......Going by the same stupid theory if everyone on the planet turned and faced the opposite direction the the earth&#39;s turn and all simulainiously farted would the earth slow down? :lol:
I don&#39;t think so as if you have a look on earth from space - hey come on my space ship ;) - everything is verrrryy smalll.. I mean relations. On earth there are a lot
of ppl ;)

Edited: Oh, no, I am lying and enjoying life at this moment, I don&#39;t want
to stand up now - it is late, maybe tomorrow ;) http://internet-news.gmxhome.de/IMG_1018.jpg

internet.news
02-12-2004, 11:25 PM
How tall are you?

internet.news
02-12-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam@13 February 2004 - 00:25
How tall are you?
I thin 1.90m, but I don&#39;t look after it - but I am not the biggest guy on the world -
that I know ;) :P ;)

Edited: Do you know there is a club of big people, as I saw in TV documentation?
Only big people are allowed, as I heard - but I THINK that is not nice against other
ppl. I am opened to everyone ;) But well , nice idea.

I.am
02-12-2004, 11:43 PM
well it might be because small people are not having big people in their clubs? :unsure: so they make their own club, if that happens i am alone :ghostface:

vidcc
02-13-2004, 01:35 AM
if we all turned facing the direction of the earths spin then all simltainiously farted and sped it up the taller people would be thrown off by the cetrifugal force first :blink: :helpsmile:

bujub22
02-13-2004, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by vidcc@12 February 2004 - 21:35
if we all turned facing the direction of the earths spin and sped it up the taller people would be thrown off by the cetrifugal force first :blink: :helpsmile:
:lol: :lol: :lol: http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/constrector/waglleybooty.gif

evildon
02-13-2004, 01:44 AM
Given the average weight of people..well excluding some of my water buffalo friends..dont think their would be enuf pressure to shift the teutonic plates..now if u could mass the entire population on a particular fault line..and have them jump up and down...that might do something...

internet.news
02-13-2004, 01:58 AM
small clubs people: I.am, so you are middle-high-small?

evil: see my topics on how I eat ;) I am tired to type it in again.

j2k4
02-13-2004, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by fugley@12 February 2004 - 18:28
sorry to go slightly off topic&nbsp; -&nbsp; but why is it that our own farts smell so tasty and satisfying but the farts of others can make us wanna puke?&nbsp; (or is it that my farts really are scrummy??)

discuss

I think your theory indicates in evolutionary imperative:

"We must be able to live with and abide our own stink."

Had we been meant to avoid our own emissions, our assholes would probably be on the end of an appendage we do not have, so as to save us the disgust.

Nature can account less for human interaction and proximity, and so the effluence of others is (properly) disgusting.

There is a lesson here somewhere, but I cannot separate it from the chaff I just wrote, which itself qualifies as an emission of sorts, and I am likewise sure others will look upon it with the disgust it deserves. :huh:

clocker
02-13-2004, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by j2k4@12 February 2004 - 18:12

There is a lesson here somewhere, but I cannot separate it from the chaff I just wrote, which itself qualifies as an emission of sorts, and I am likewise sure others will look upon it with the disgust it deserves. :huh:
Indeed.
A much longer appendage is in order here.

I.am
02-13-2004, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by internet.news@12 February 2004 - 18:58
small clubs people: I.am, so you are middle-high-small?

evil: see my topics on how I eat ;) I am tired to type it in again.
Tall, 6 feet but not as tall as you. You almost look like 6&#39;4"

vidcc
02-13-2004, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by j2k4+12 February 2004 - 18:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 12 February 2004 - 18:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fugley@12 February 2004 - 18:28

discuss

Had we been meant to avoid our own emissions, our assholes would probably be on the end of an appendage we do not have, so as to save us the disgust.

Nature can account less for human interaction and proximity, and so the effluence of others is (properly) disgusting.

There is a lesson here somewhere, but I cannot separate it from the chaff I just wrote, which itself qualifies as an emission of sorts, and I am likewise sure others will look upon it with the disgust it deserves. :huh: [/b][/quote]
are you suggesting that giraffes have evloved long necks bcause they have extra stinky farts??? :lol:

fugley
02-13-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by j2k4+13 February 2004 - 02:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 13 February 2004 - 02:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fugley@12 February 2004 - 18:28

discuss

There is a lesson here somewhere, but I cannot separate it from the chaff I just wrote, which itself qualifies as an emission of sorts, and I am likewise sure others will look upon it with the disgust it deserves. :huh: [/b][/quote]
I too had arrived at a similar hypoprosfecies. :blink:

UKMan
02-13-2004, 06:51 PM
This thread deserves the "Funniest Ever Award".

:lol: :lol:

Peace
UKMan

fugley
02-13-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by UKMan@13 February 2004 - 18:51

Peace
UKMan
Please Mr UK this is a serious debate upon which conclusions must be reached&#33;

please do not sniff at my brewing hypoprosfecies&#33;&#33;

UKMan
02-13-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by fugley+13 February 2004 - 20:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fugley @ 13 February 2004 - 20:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@13 February 2004 - 18:51

:lol:&nbsp; :lol:

Peace
UKMan
Please Mr UK this is a serious debate upon which conclusions must be reached&#33;

:blink: [/b][/quote]
hang on, lemme pick myself up first..... thats better.... now, how about a spanner in the works:

On the same hypothewhatsits - if everyone facing the same direction were to fart at the same time BUT also to take a deap breath in at the same time, then nothing would happen would it?? Except of course a lung full of shitty air :lol:

Ukkie

vidcc
02-13-2004, 07:14 PM
[QUOTE]On the same hypothewhatsits - if everyone facing the same direction were to fart at the same time BUT also to take a deap breath in at the same time, then nothing would happen would it?? Except of course a lung full of shitty air

:01: :01: :01: :01: :01:

fugley
02-13-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by UKMan+13 February 2004 - 19:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan @ 13 February 2004 - 19:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by fugley@13 February 2004 - 20:03
<!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@13 February 2004 - 18:51

Peace
UKMan

hang on, lemme pick myself up first..... thats better.... now, how about a spanner in the works:

On the same hypothewhatsits - if everyone facing the same direction were to fart at the same time BUT also to take a deap breath in at the same time, then nothing would happen would it?? Except of course a lung full of shitty air :lol:

Ukkie [/b][/quote]
that is indeed a valid observation Mr Uk.

But ponder this.

What if every one sat on their bogs at the same time and we did a global mass humanity type shit&#33;&#33; - would the earth not implode under the synchronistically orchestrated distribution of shitmass forces????

Never saw this kind of thought provokin stuff on Arthur C Clarkes Mysterious World&#33;&#33;

UKMan
02-13-2004, 08:47 PM
Fantastic observation Mr fugley and everyone would be deafened by the globalatious sound of toilet paper being ripped at the same tearing moment&#33;&#33;

I think A C Clarke would have been proud to include these sewage blowing theories in his programme :)

Ukkie

j2k4
02-13-2004, 11:20 PM
I would like to know Arthur C. Clarke&#39;s secrets on attracting babes. :huh:

Gotta be &#39;da money, yeah?

We&#39;ve wandered afield here; I can&#39;t find my way back.

Is this Dundalk?

Sure is dark.... :blink:

What if the cheeks of your ass grew together?

fugley
02-13-2004, 11:25 PM
ladies and gentlemen ..........welcome to the twighlight zone. :blink:

vidcc
02-14-2004, 12:12 AM
anyone else think this is starting to get silly?????

kaiweiler
02-14-2004, 12:23 AM
ME :01:

j2k4
02-14-2004, 03:08 AM
Never mind your petty concerns about this thread wandering like a tapeworm negotiating a cat&#39;s digestive system-it&#39;s time we all band together to get Fugley elected.

Watcha running for, Fugs?

How about Commissioner of Unnatural Events and Perversions?

j2k4
02-14-2004, 04:25 AM
internet.news-

You have wee, tiny pictures on your wall; of what, may I ask?

Let me guess, first:

You collect ampersands and various punctuation?

Did you find a special on really small frames and go from there? :huh: