PDA

View Full Version : Cinema Security On The Rise!

jimmyjimjames
03-05-2003, 08:10 AM
The cinema video camera security is on the rise which means soon movies in Kazaa filmed in cinemas will be going down.

Where i live in Australia, sometimes there are news reports on Kazaa sharing Movies filmed in cinemas.

I have been to 2 recent movies here, and before i can go into the cinemas my school bag was checked.

and every 30 - 45 minutes a person comes into the movies to check the cinema for people with cameras.
and 5 minutes before the movie ends a guy stands up the back and as soon as the lights come on he has a quick check again.
:ph34r:
I cant think of putting the camera anywhere, a part from even getting the camera into the cinema through the bag check system. But thats Australia..

Do they care in USA or UK??

Jim

aNiZeGuy
03-05-2003, 10:44 AM
LOL, wait your tellling me tats how all these movies with the bad quality are filmed iin cinemas , lol i thought about that.. but i thought hmm no one would do that ;) so that show movies that r just out get on to kazaa> :unsure: :unsure: :blink: :blink:

sirhumpalot1996
03-05-2003, 12:25 PM
most movie cams that are out are made by people who has connections to the theater and they will take a cam in with them to record movies when the theater is closed when the employees are watching the movies

FlamingYob
03-05-2003, 01:00 PM
Not like that in the UK, no one is with you, you can do what you like. You're not supposed to smoke but I always do, I've never had any staff come in and tell me to put it out.

neevakee
03-05-2003, 03:40 PM
the people at the theaters in the usa are high school students, most i know, they could care less. actually they might save a seat for you to film the movie. They get paid crap so they could care less.

share4uk
03-06-2003, 11:53 PM
There are numerous groups in the UK and USA who have devices that record the image straight from the roll of film, these people have contacts within cinemas to copy the films easily.'Checking Bags' Is not going to stop this massive - organised - underground businesss.

johnnytightlips2
03-07-2003, 02:33 AM
yeah underground for life!!!!!

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
03-07-2003, 04:44 AM
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Underground!!!

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

What do you people on this planet have to worry about.....the MPAA ain't shit.Come over to our Planet and you will see underground.We have to face a terrorist group of bandits everyday.....RIAA!You think the MPAA is bad ass.....you ain't seen shit kid.Come see some real underground warriors.....come over to MusicWorld. :pirate:

Jibbler
03-08-2003, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by jimmyjimjames@5 March 2003 - 03:10
Do they care in USA or UK??

Yes, they care ALOT in the U.S.

Most cams are done from inside the projection booth. There are exceptions to this, but mostly they are done by employees, not by you or I. Back in the day, I remember seeing some cams that came from Drive-In movies. You can even see people's shadows as they walk across the light of the projector.--

Jibbler