PDA

View Full Version : Please Read...

aNiZeGuy
03-05-2003, 10:39 AM
Hey :)

im at work experience ( its when u go to work for a week to experiance work then u go back to skool)

i was wondering , what good movies d u know/recommend (divx plz.. ) cause when i get home i wanna go home download them and have quality , anything you think is goood plz reply i like all films...

scream 3
american pie
Van wilder
Illegally blonde

do somthing nice :) i thnk u very much B)

aNiZeGuy
03-05-2003, 10:45 AM
ok i just htought id say 3 views now and no one ha sposted.. not very good start? well those 3 ppl are lame!!! , lamers :( see what uve done :angry:

Chilly
03-05-2003, 10:52 AM
:lol: :lol: Ok :lol: :lol:

Why not try American Pie 2,The Lord Of The Rings - The Two Towers,8.Mile,Austin Powers In

Goldmember,Bourne Identity,Thirteen Ghosts,Ghost Ship,The One,Mean Machine,Harry Potter-Chamber Of

Secrets,Not Another Teen Movie,Jackass - The Movie,The.Ring,The Time Machine,Triple.X,Happy

Gilmore,Gangs Of NewYork,The.Tuxedo. :lol: ;)

aNiZeGuy
03-05-2003, 06:11 PM
ok thnx i think i make a new topic cos i think ppl wold rather have ucking read now bitch instead of please read oh wells :(

Loopy264
03-11-2003, 03:12 AM
hey anizeguy... you said that you have Illegally Blond. Do you happen to have the sig2dat for that?

CornerPocket
03-11-2003, 03:39 PM
cause when i get home i wanna go home download them and have quality , anything you think is goood plz reply i like all films...

If you like all films just browse the Verifieds, not hard to see what is divx, some list divx. Heck just run a search for divx in kazaalite. Should get plenty of hits, and since you like all, no sense in throwing out names, just get them all...................... :unsure:

well those 3 ppl are lame!!! , lamers
with comments like that why should you expect a good start <_<

ok thnx i think i make a new topic cos i think ppl wold rather have ucking read now bitch instead of please read oh wells
Needs clarification, not sure what you meant by that :huh:

If you request info, wait, have patience, don&#39;t expect replies within seconds, give it some time, more than a few minutes... :ph34r:

ShareDaddy
03-11-2003, 03:45 PM
You can always check out my link of movies in my signature, if I posted it that meant I felt it was a worthy download&#33; Beyond that i would say lose the attempted swear words and things will go much better, as with everything in life patience is a virtue. Good luck.

aNiZeGuy
03-11-2003, 10:52 PM
no sorry

im not code with the sig2dat cody thing..

i delted it ages ago it was taking up alot of space, i hhad watched it.

Blue_Seraphim
03-12-2003, 09:13 AM
Road to perdition is a good 1