PDA

View Full Version : Kazza Virus/fake Names

aNiZeGuy
03-05-2003, 12:04 PM
is there / shouldnt the be a section were members can post what programmes to look out for or if a file is fake.. i have my norton disabled sometimes it would make me aware of a file be aware of

al_birkett
03-05-2003, 12:10 PM
Im sure this has been disscussed b4 but yes there shud be a room for that I agree :)

jetje
03-05-2003, 12:15 PM
Why check for fakes if you can check for real stuff....

And for using the Net or p2p without protection :nuke: :geek:

aNiZeGuy
03-05-2003, 12:21 PM
lol funny do u think u r protected? No , No, No you not protected no one on this forum or on Kazza is protected , once you connect to the internet you r not protected fully a great hacker could hack through ur firewall get virus in.. so ur not protected either

anyway i said i had disabled

aNiZeGuy
03-05-2003, 12:22 PM
i know that sounds stupid and u may not believe me but no one is secure

DARKSHADOW
03-05-2003, 12:26 PM
The forum had a recent poll on opions on having a fakes section.

Take a read at the comment interestin! :)

Chilly
03-05-2003, 12:27 PM
Nobody wants to no the BAD files only the GOOD, if your after a certain file or film

or whatever why not try verified sights, or asking if anyone can post it for you. ;)

Ask yourself where you would be?100 REAL DEAL FILMS or 100 REAL FU*KING FAKES :lol: ;)

jetje
03-05-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by aNiZeGuy@5 March 2003 - 14:22
i know that sounds stupid and u may not believe me but no one is secure
It ain't stupid and you're right but:

if you jump out of a plane at 4000 meters you drop and... yep dead on the ground
If you jump out of the same plane and use a parachute you still hit the ground, but you have a pretty good chance to survive...

Well that's how i think of protection without and with...

btw we had a very short tim a poll about this topic... most people don't want or use this, so....

Benno
03-05-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by aNiZeGuy@5 March 2003 - 13:21
lol funny do u think u r protected? No , No, No you not protected no one on this forum or on Kazza is protected , once you connect to the internet you r not protected fully a great hacker could hack through ur firewall get virus in.. so ur not protected either

Why should a "great" hacker want to hack your computer? :rolleyes:

aNiZeGuy
03-05-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Benno@5 March 2003 - 14:14
Why should a "great" hacker want to hack your computer? :rolleyes:
Exactly! thats why im not hacked, ur not hacked, the guy nexts to u r hacked, a great hacker cant get everyone although u do read hackers infectiong 25000 + computers... its just luck wrong place at wrong time :P

El_Jefe
03-05-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by aNiZeGuy+5 March 2003 - 22:19--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aNiZeGuy @ 5 March 2003 - 22:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Benno@5 March 2003 - 14:14
Why should a "great" hacker want to hack your computer?&nbsp; :rolleyes:
Exactly&#33; thats why im not hacked, ur not hacked, the guy nexts to u r hacked, a great hacker cant get everyone although u do read hackers infectiong 25000 + computers... its just luck wrong place at wrong time :P[/b][/quote]
Really?

And all this time I thought it was because all those people had unknowingly downloaded trojans allowing their computers to be exploited, or they downloaded an virus attached from their emails, or used a p2p program to download a crack, and all the while not using a virus scanner with current updated definition files. :lol:

vegeta
03-05-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by aNiZeGuy@5 March 2003 - 13:21

he is talking abt kazaa and not kazaa lite :D :lol: :P .

this guy is involved in one of the fake files sharer on kazaa :angry: .

y would someonw want to download fake files :blink: :ph34r:

vegeta
03-05-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Benno+5 March 2003 - 14:14--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Benno @ 5 March 2003 - 14:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--aNiZeGuy@5 March 2003 - 13:21

Why should a "great" hacker want to hack your computer? :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: unless u r involved in some kind of junk :lol: :lol: :lol: