PDA

View Full Version : My Burning Program Won't Let Me Click On Video Cd

EvDawg247
03-05-2003, 04:03 PM
I coverted my avi file of Bowling for Columbine and then when I went to my burning program, it wouldn't allow me to click on Video CD...does anybody know why that is? Is there anything I can do?? Is there any thing that I can download for free to put it on a VCD...I already have it converted. Please help. Thanks

ShareDaddy
03-05-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by EvDawg247@5 March 2003 - 11:03
I coverted my avi file of Bowling for Columbine and then when I went to my burning program, it wouldn't allow me to click on Video CD...does anybody know why that is? Is there anything I can do?? Is there any thing that I can download for free to put it on a VCD...I already have it converted. Please help. Thanks
Nero, CDRWIN, etc. Do a search in the software world (or 30 days and older section of software world) for Nero and CDRWIN, Nero would be the one you want I think, latest and greatest is what you need (VCD and SVCD support). CDRWIN will also come in handy because it allows for a much more robust overburn should you ever have the need. Overburn way more than a normal CD normally allows with CDRWIN, Nero supposedly does also, but I have never actually had it work right for me.