PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Often Has A Huge Influence On Us.

internet.news
02-15-2004, 04:43 PM
I've got a very nice PM of nigel and think you should know about that and
my answer as it is really hard sometimes to be objective and don't be aware
of his feelings.

It was a pleasure to read this sad facts.

Edited: Hope it is ok to post it? If not, I would remove it, nigel ;) :(

*** (Source: Where did you get this very pleasant text from?)

Hello David,

Something to think about...

Greetings from nigel

However, there is a basic practice which is suitable for everyone bacause it is so simple. Being simple, it is deep and beneficial; benificial because its simplicity means there will be few mistakes. We begin with loving-kindness, working at the level of our present understanding and with our present conception of the world, by trying to imagine the nicest, purest form of happiness we know. This will vary from person to person but it does not matter we just think of the very best thing and as soon as we have formed it in the imagination we share it with all beings, praying that they may have this happiness equally. Not to think of ourselves but just about others, wishing them this relative happiness we think so nice. this is the first step. It makes little sense in the ultimate but it is, on our level, a start.

The next step is to call to mind any friend or acquaintence who is happier or better off than we are and just try to be happy for them. appreciate their achievement. Think of friends first because it is easier. Then do the same, but for someone who is not so close to us. When we can do this we move on to someone who is not very kind to us and try to appreciate, pray for, their happiness. Then progress to someone who is really cruel to us, who really hates us and finally to someone that we really hate. If they hate us, it is minor; if we hate them it is major because our hatred makes things very hard -there are many strong feelings to overcome

After reading it found it very intesting and nice. Yes, you are true it
is hard to understand some people we wish to hate. I prefer to say
theay are just humans as well, but feelings are negative and strong.
Sometimes I wish I only had positive feelings. Sometimes I have to
realise that feelings has a huge influence on us.

"... Not to think of ourselves but just about others, wishing them this relative happiness we think so nice ..."

Normally, we pretend probably to think first of ourselves as everyone
wants to feel comfortable. That is why it is IMPORTANT to take care of o
others. As my situation is not the best at the moment I am hoping by best girelfriend Ulla, I can trust and share my thoughts openly with is
more happier ;) Our relationship is based on open sharing ;)

Sweet dreams,

David.

I.am
02-15-2004, 05:08 PM
Well said :)

Yogi
02-15-2004, 05:15 PM

Next time ask in advance!!

It's not called PM for nothing...............

PMYo

internet.news
02-15-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by SexualFartening@15 February 2004 - 18:15

Next time ask in advance!!

It's not called PM for nothing...............

PMYo
Yes, that is what I've think of - but the text was so nice to read ...

Yogi
02-15-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by internet.news+15 February 2004 - 19:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 15 February 2004 - 19:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SexualFartening@15 February 2004 - 18:15

Next time ask in advance&#33;&#33;

It&#39;s not called PM for nothing...............

PMYo
Yes, that is what I&#39;ve think of - but the text was so nice to read ... [/b][/quote]
I don&#39;t show my dick here, though he often feels nice&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

YoDick

internet.news
02-15-2004, 07:03 PM
Your dick? You mean your text? Would you help me understanding?