PDA

View Full Version : .:: I.q. Test ::.

Dark Ride
02-16-2004, 04:14 AM
>> I.Q. TEST << (http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/)

Post your I.Q. test results :D and let&#39;s see how intelligent this FileSharing comunity realy is B)

kAb
02-16-2004, 04:17 AM
ugh i&#39;ve taken that test . but i got so bored halfway through that i stopped trying.

edit: btw u go first :rolleyes:

james_bond_rulez
02-16-2004, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by Dark Ride@15 February 2004 - 19:14

Post your I.Q. test results :D and let&#39;s see how intelligent this FileSharing comunity realy is B)
i dont need a number to tell me how intelligent i am

I am a very intelligent individual, i have an university degree and a steady job

that&#39;s all that really matters

Dark Ride
02-16-2004, 04:21 AM
I already did the the test and got an IQ of 121

Let&#39;s see yours :D

edit: 90 - 100 is average ;)

Dark Ride
02-16-2004, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by james_bond_rulez+16 February 2004 - 04:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (james_bond_rulez @ 16 February 2004 - 04:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dark Ride@15 February 2004 - 19:14

Post your I.Q. test results&nbsp; :D and let&#39;s see how intelligent this FileSharing comunity realy is&nbsp; B)
i dont need a number to tell me how intelligent i am

I am a very intelligent individual, i have an university degree and a steady job

that&#39;s all that really matters [/b][/quote]
Too afraid to make the test :lol:

Abe
02-16-2004, 04:37 AM
Congratulations, abel&#33;
Your IQ score is 106

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that&#39;s just some of what we know about you from your test results.

http://i.emode.com/tests/uiq/images/mathematician_s.gif

Mik3ll
02-16-2004, 05:30 AM
Congratulations, Michael&#33;
Your IQ score is 117

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Precision Processor.

This means you&#39;re exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You&#39;re also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that&#39;s just some of what we know about you from your test results.

http://i.emode.com/tests/uiq/images/processor_s.gif

Billy_Dean
02-16-2004, 06:07 AM
Congratulations, Billy&#33;
Your IQ score is 52

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Precision Processor.

This means you&#39;re exceptionally bad at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You&#39;re also stupid and unable to think on your feet. And that&#39;s just some of what we know about you from your test results. Send us &#036;100 and we&#39;ll tell you more.

<_<

Dark Ride
02-16-2004, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@16 February 2004 - 06:07
Your IQ score is 52

This means you&#39;re exceptionally bad at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You&#39;re also stupid and unable to think on your feet. And that&#39;s just some of what we know about you from your test results. Send us &#036;100 and we&#39;ll tell you more.

<_<
:lol: :lol: :lol:

james_bond_rulez
02-16-2004, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by Dark Ride+15 February 2004 - 21:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dark Ride @ 15 February 2004 - 21:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Billy_Dean@16 February 2004 - 06:07
Your IQ score is 52

This means you&#39;re exceptionally bad at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You&#39;re also stupid and unable to think on your feet. And that&#39;s just some of what we know about you from your test results.&nbsp; Send us &#036;100 and we&#39;ll tell you more.

<_<
:lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
o ya laugh all you want

what is the point of ur post anyway?

an I.Q of 121 doesn&#39;t really mean anything to me :rolleyes:

j4y3m
02-16-2004, 06:58 AM
Congratulations, James&#33;
Your IQ score is 126

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that&#39;s just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Find out more in your personalized 15-page IQ Report. You&#39;ll discover:

&nbsp; &nbsp; * Your hidden intellectual strengths
&nbsp; &nbsp; * How your IQ compares to others
&nbsp; &nbsp; * Exercises to improve your IQ
&nbsp; &nbsp; * Complete answers to all the questions

...and more&#33; It&#39;s ready right now&#33;I&#39;m 14 on the 25th of this month.

j4y3m
02-16-2004, 07:22 AM
Maybe I should change my name...

Busyman
02-16-2004, 08:27 AM
Congratulations, Busyman. Your IQ score is 129

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode&#39;s Classic IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which reveals the way your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Facts Curator.

This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You&#39;ve got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that&#39;s just some of what we know about you from your test results

This test is NOT accurate with only a small number of questions. <_<
I know my I.Q. is higher than that..............THAT SITE IS JUST TRYING TO MAKE MONEY&#33;&#33;&#33;. That is all. <_<

silent VI
02-16-2004, 10:00 AM

Billy_Dean
02-16-2004, 10:11 AM
l tried to get everthing wrong, and they still refused to call me an idiot.

As Busyman said, this is all about getting money off you.

Your IQ score is 73

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode&#39;s Classic IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Inventive Inquisitor.

You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.

:unsure:

james_bond_rulez
02-16-2004, 10:16 AM
shit i scored 100 just by randomly picking answers

ROFLMAO :lol:

pusher
02-16-2004, 10:23 AM
Congratulations, a&#33;
Your IQ score is 117

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that&#39;s just some of what we know about you from your test results.
-------------------
I feel so inadequate.

Mad Cat
02-16-2004, 10:36 AM
I knew that test was sh*t as soon as it asked for the email etc...

I&#39;ve taken it before, so wouldn&#39;t take my email adress, and wouldn&#39;t give me the results after. Screw doing it again.

j4y3m
02-16-2004, 11:07 AM
My sister got 120...

Money Fist
02-16-2004, 11:08 AM

hahahaa

wen i did it a 2 years ago i got 120

ADDED: this test looks stupid compared to the one i took 2 years ago :blink:

also 40 questions????
other tests i took had 60>

wienerschnitzel
02-16-2004, 11:25 AM
Congratulations, wiener&#33;
Your IQ score is 135

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you&#39;re able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that&#39;s just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

Find out more in your personalized 15-page IQ Report. You&#39;ll discover:
Your hidden intellectual strengths
How your IQ compares to others
Exercises to improve your IQ
Complete answers to all the questions
...and more&#33; It&#39;s ready right now&#33;

i could of sworn i got a 136 a few years ago :(