PDA

View Full Version : The Gay-thread.

Yogi
02-16-2004, 06:02 PM
http://boardwalkbar.com/gallery/pride03/images/GAY_P191.jpg

Image Resized
[img]http://www.yellowfiero.com/pix/gay2.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> ('http://www.yellowfiero.com/pix/gay2.jpg')

Image Resized
[img]http://www.lilviv.com/nuxx/music/musicVideos/photoAlbum/images/Jonny%20McGovern%20(Gay%20Pimp)%20-%20Soccer%20Practice.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> ('http://www.lilviv.com/nuxx/music/musicVideos/photoAlbum/images/Jonny%20McGovern%20(Gay%20Pimp)%20-%20Soccer%20Practice.jpg')

Now, these pictures are only to get you all warmed up!!!

Then when you all are in the right mood, you can start telling about your secret

fantasy's in this matter.

Please withhold from flaming, dicriminatory remarks, spank...spamming, etc.

Share your feelings widely!!!

YoMo

Editing the mess i made.

JONNO_CELEBS
02-16-2004, 06:12 PM
I like the top pic, that blonde in the black dress is quite cute :D

Oh and I guess I ought to say I'd like to suck their nads too :rolleyes: :lol:

And is Bugs about to give that carrot a blowjob? :unsure:

Jonno B)

Billy_Dean
02-16-2004, 06:15 PM
So, apart from your "coming out" thread, what is this all about? :blink:

:)

xbballplaya223x
02-16-2004, 06:15 PM
**probably doesn't know what homofobe means, so deleted**

Yogi
02-16-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@16 February 2004 - 20:15
So, apart from your "coming out" thread, what is this all about? :blink:

Coming out??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

YoHo

Mathea
02-16-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by xbballplaya223x@16 February 2004 - 18:15
doesn't know what the word homophobe means therefor editted this qoute, jetje
Well, in your two word post you spelled half of it right....... but even if it had all been correct you would still look ignorant. WHy couldn't you keep that special little comment to yourself man?

So the question arises (no pun intended :P )... why was that your immediate response? Could it be you are so insecure with your own sexuality that anger is the only response you think is appropriate? Makes you more of a man? Or is it more... maybe you saw somethign that a little part of you enjoyed, which scared you, and right now you are trying your hardest to erase and forget? Grow up man

Yogi
02-16-2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Mathea+16 February 2004 - 20:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mathea &#064; 16 February 2004 - 20:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-xbballplaya223x@16 February 2004 - 18:15
thnx for all the qoutings peeps now need to edit all the qoutes&nbsp; ;)&nbsp;
Well, in your two word post you spelled half of it right....... but even if it had all been correct you would still look ignorant. WHy couldn&#39;t you keep that special little comment to yourself man?

So the question arises (no pun intended :P )... why was that your immediate response? Could it be you are so insecure with your own sexuality that anger is the only response you think is appropriate? Makes you more of a man? Or is it more... maybe you saw somethign that a little part of you enjoyed, which scared you, and right now you are trying your hardest to erase and forget? Grow up man [/b][/quote]
:lol: Amen and thank you&#33;&#33;&#33;

Homophobes are mostly gay themselfes.........

YoBi

Mathea
02-16-2004, 06:27 PM
Well, not necessarily gay, but yes, attracted to the same sex. I know that sounds like the same thing.... but well, let&#39;s say they tend to be "straight with bi-tendencies"....... and the reason they are so homophobic is bc they cant handle the part of themselves that is turned on or pleased by images and thoughts about members of the same sex. Sad that there&#39;s still ppl that can&#39;t handle themselves and instead lash out in anger and ignorance....

Spindulik
02-16-2004, 06:30 PM
Why is it that all homosexuals are called "gay". Women are refered to as "lesbian", but the men are refered to as just "gay". Aren&#39;t women gay too?

If I said I had a gay friend, most assume a male person (possibly female, we aren&#39;t quite sure since I didn&#39;t specify the gender), but if I said my friend was a lesbian, you&#39;d know I was talking about a woman.

What are the male gays called? What is the proper term?

JONNO_CELEBS
02-16-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Mathea+16 February 2004 - 18:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mathea &#064; 16 February 2004 - 18:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-xbballplaya223x@16 February 2004 - 18:15
yes thisis editted too&nbsp; ;)
Well, in your two word post you spelled half of it right....... but even if it had all been correct you would still look ignorant. WHy couldn&#39;t you keep that special little comment to yourself man?

So the question arises (no pun intended :P )... why was that your immediate response? Could it be you are so insecure with your own sexuality that anger is the only response you think is appropriate? Makes you more of a man? Or is it more... maybe you saw somethign that a little part of you enjoyed, which scared you, and right now you are trying your hardest to erase and forget? Grow up man [/b][/quote]
Well you spun my head :blink:

Hey I have fucked a gay :lol: :D :lol:

Fucked myself too :D Many times :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)

Mathea
02-16-2004, 06:50 PM
Be Loud and Be Proud Jonno

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

bujub22
02-16-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by xbballplaya223x@16 February 2004 - 14:15
deleted the inmiddels famous qoute&nbsp; ;)&nbsp; - jetje
love your avatar :D

hobbes
02-16-2004, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Spindulik@16 February 2004 - 19:30
Why is it that all homosexuals are called "gay". Women are refered to as "lesbian", but the men are refered to as just "gay". Aren&#39;t women gay too?

If I said I had a gay friend, most assume a male person (possibly female, we aren&#39;t quite sure since I didn&#39;t specify the gender), but if I said my friend was a lesbian, you&#39;d know I was talking about a woman.

Interesting comment, I posted the same thing at my old Anarchy Online forum in Dec 2002.

Hobbes

If a female homosexual is a lesbian (from the Greek isle of Lesbos), what is the male homologue? It seems so obvious, but I can&#39;t think of it?

Still waiting for the answer.

JONNO_CELEBS
02-16-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Mathea@16 February 2004 - 18:50
Be Loud and Be Proud Jonno

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
Hey I&#39;ve always been loud :D

Dunno about proud :helpsmile:

Heh, anyway who told you :P :lol: :lol:

Ok I&#39;m gonna be quiet now before they all start on me for the 4 millionth time :lol: :lol:

Actually I should&#39;nt be in this thread, I&#39;m not gay, well, I&#39;m happy but not........ok I&#39;m cofused :blink:

Ok , I&#39;m just not worried , boy, girl , girl , boy, boygirl :blink: :lol:

All the same, just a lil bit different I guess :blink: :lol: :lol:

Ok I&#39;m going :ph34r:

Jonno B)

Guillaume
02-16-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by hobbes@16 February 2004 - 19:14
Hobbes

If a female homosexual is a lesbian (from the Greek isle of Lesbos), what is the male homologue? It seems so obvious, but I can&#39;t think of it?

Still waiting for the answer.
A mykonian? :unsure:

bigboab
02-16-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Mathea@16 February 2004 - 18:27
Sad that there&#39;s still ppl that can&#39;t handle themselves
Jonno can handle himself.

He stands at the back and eggs people on. :lol:

Knuckles187
02-17-2004, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by Mathea@16 February 2004 - 18:27
Well, not necessarily gay, but yes, attracted to the same sex. I know that sounds like the same thing.... but well, let&#39;s say they tend to be "straight with bi-tendencies"....... and the reason they are so homophobic is bc they cant handle the part of themselves that is turned on or pleased by images and thoughts about members of the same sex. Sad that there&#39;s still ppl that can&#39;t handle themselves and instead lash out in anger and ignorance....
thats kinda bullcrap. lol

you cant generalise people full stop...

just cos some homophobes are opressing theyre inner gayness...

some people just plain dont like gay people and think its wrong.. doesnt make them gay themselves...

being open minded is good... but being able to understand not everyones mind works like yours.. is better.

Spindulik
02-17-2004, 03:37 AM
I for one am not a homophobe, but I am not gay either. That sort of gay stuff doesn&#39;t appeal to me. Nature gave all of us instincts, and if somebody is a homophobe, that is nature&#39;s way of preserving that person&#39;s survival for himself and his offspring. Let&#39;s face it, most white people reproduce white people, most black people produce black people (and then some). Nature is somehow carrying on tradition to future generatiuons to preserve what is important.

Billy_Dean
02-17-2004, 06:13 AM
l was gonna comment here, but the last two posters have made a good job of it.

l don&#39;t have a gay bone in my body, to such an extent that l am very comfortable around gays. l was sitting on the verandah of my local pub one day with a gay mate, (his name is Rick too, and a pom&#33;) Another guy came up and asked him for a date, in front of me. l said, "How do you know we&#39;re not a couple?" They both laughed. "We can tell, it&#39;s so obvious." Gay men who claim that all men are latent homosexuals really piss me off, it&#39;s not true, not even nearly true.

Yogi
02-17-2004, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Romeo187+17 February 2004 - 05:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Romeo187 &#064; 17 February 2004 - 05:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mathea@16 February 2004 - 18:27

some people just plain dont like gay people and think its wrong.. doesnt make them gay themselves...

being open minded is good... but being able to understand not everyones mind works like yours.. is better. [/b][/quote]
I think mathea is right&#33;&#33;

I think he wasn&#39;t talking about himself......

Not being into gay peeps is a whole different game then being homophobe&#33;&#33;

Definition
phobia&nbsp; [Show phonetics]
noun [C]
an extreme fear of a particular thing or situation, especially one that cannot be reasonably explained:
I&#39;ve got a phobia about/of worms.

-phobia [Show phonetics]
suffix
Xenophobia means hatred of foreigners.

phobic&nbsp; [Show phonetics]
adjective, noun [C]
I wouldn&#39;t describe myself as (a) phobic but I don&#39;t like heights.

phobic&nbsp; [Show phonetics]
adjective INFORMAL
having a strong dislike of something:
Why are so many companies phobic about employing fat people?

Why pick up the glove when it doesn&#39;t fit???

Yogi-

Oh and:

Gay men who claim that all men are latent homosexuals really piss me off, it&#39;s not true, not even nearly true.

Why would that piss one off??&#33;&#33; :P

It would only piss me off if they would act on it&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

Knuckles187
02-17-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by SexualFartening+17 February 2004 - 10:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SexualFartening @ 17 February 2004 - 10:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Romeo187@17 February 2004 - 05:32
<!--QuoteBegin-Mathea@16 February 2004 - 18:27

being open minded is good... but being able to understand not everyones mind works like yours.. is better.
I think mathea is right&#33;&#33;

I think he wasn&#39;t talking about himself......

Not being into gay peeps is a whole different game then being homophobe&#33;&#33;

Definition
phobia [Show phonetics]
noun [C]
an extreme fear of a particular thing or situation, especially one that cannot be reasonably explained:
I&#39;ve got a phobia about/of worms.

-phobia [Show phonetics]
suffix
Xenophobia means hatred of foreigners.

phobic [Show phonetics]
adjective, noun [C]
I wouldn&#39;t describe myself as (a) phobic but I don&#39;t like heights.

phobic [Show phonetics]
adjective INFORMAL
having a strong dislike of something:
Why are so many companies phobic about employing fat people?

Why pick up the glove when it doesn&#39;t fit???

Yogi-

Oh and:

Gay men who claim that all men are latent homosexuals really piss me off, it&#39;s not true, not even nearly true.

Why would that piss one off??&#33;&#33; :P

It would only piss me off if they would act on it&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: [/b][/quote]
no lol she really isnt...

its not lashing out in ange or ignorance.. some people just dont like gay people... its theyre right to... its like that other dude said.. its a defence... i mean you dont NEED a reason to hate anyone.. they just make u feel uncomfortable...

i personally.. have a best mate from secondary school... who came out the closet.. i still drink with him, sleep round his house after getting wrecked etc.. it doesnt bother me.. but when im out.. and i see somebody i dont know who is clearly gay.. from the whole kissing men thing. it freaks me out.. i dont like it..

i have had what that guy said.. some guy aske dhim out.. and meh i didnt care.. lol its just the fact that people like me are made out to be narrow minded or closet queens just cos we are abit meh about it... its bullshit

im in no way scared of gay people i just dont like it..

something which winds me up... is when they kiss in public etc.. but that winds me up with anyone.. boy and boy girl and boy.. it is annoying i just get wound up by it lol keep it for the bedroom.

Girl and girl is FINE. :D

Wizard_Mon1
02-17-2004, 02:23 PM
Girl and girl is FINE.

I think thats a bit weird after being so anti gay. Why if its alright for girls is it not ok for guys. Personaly i say they are free to do what they want, but i don&#39;t believe it is a natural act (thats just my view).

What don&#39;t like is the fake camp stigma that many guys attach with being gay.

Mr. Mulder
02-17-2004, 02:26 PM
I don&#39;t know what this threads about, but I wach Graham Norton

Knuckles187
02-17-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1@17 February 2004 - 14:23

Girl and girl is FINE.

What don&#39;t like is the fake camp stigma that many guys attach with being gay.
well it was a joke, hence teh :D which you left out.

and its not a stigma the guy who i said i knew who was gay.. acts more straight then the straight ones lol if that makes sense... and if there is a stigma..

blame TV.

Yogi
02-17-2004, 02:58 PM
U.S. National - AFP

San Francisco gays battle rains in hopes of getting same-sex marriage
Mon Feb 16, 2:55 PM ET Add U.S. National - AFP to My Yahoo&#33;

SAN FRANCISCO (AFP) - Scores of jubilant gay couples sat out overnight in the rain in the hope of tying the marital knot in San Francisco ahead of an expected legal crackdown on the city&#39;s same-sex marriages.

Around 200 people, some armed with soggy lawn chairs and sleeping bags, spent the night waiting in line outside the grand city hall hoping to cash in on what could be the last day of officially-sanctioned same-sex weddings.

More than 1,650 gay couples have been married since city officials began issuing marriage licences to same-sex couples Thursday in an unprecedented challenge to state laws barring homosexual marriages.

"San Francisco is proud and honoured to celebrate love and equality without discrimination," recorder Mabel Teng said Monday as hundreds of would-be newlyweds refused to have their spirits dampened by foul weather.

The gold-domed city hall was besieged for the fifth day by couples from across the United States hoping to take advantage of San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom&#39;s crusade against what he terms discrimination against gays.

The atmosphere among rain-soaked couples standing in a queue that encircled the huge city hall building was jubilant, despite fears that legal challenges by conservative groups to the same-sex marriages would halt the unions on Tuesday.

Some couples had been standing in line for nearly 24 hours as hundreds of quickly-corralled volunteers helped city officials pronounce an unprecedented number of newlyweds "spouse and spouse."

"We want to be part of history," said 23-year-old Alan Hopkins who flew to San Francisco from the southern California city of San Diego with his partner of three years, Corey Keplen, in the hope of getting hitched.
"And we like long walks in the rain," Keplen quipped about the weather.

Annie Crowder, a lesbian in her 40s, said the rain and cold had not put her and her partner off queuing out in the street to keep their places in the growing wedding line.
"It was very cold and very wet, but great fun," she told AFP, adding that it was important for her to be officially married even if the courts eventually rule same-sex unions illegal.

Monday could be the last day for the weddings, authorities were expecting around 450 couples to be married by day&#39;s end, with more jostling at the door for their chance.

A San Francisco judge on Thursday refused a request by two conservative family groups to slap an injunction on the city banning it from carrying out further marriages over the three-day long weekend.

But Judge James Warren was due to hear the groups&#39; cases Tuesday, a move that many expect will result in the suspension of Newsom&#39;s same-sex marriages and the possible nullification of those already performed.

In the meantime, more than 200 volunteers helped carry out the flurry of marriages in the building that normally sees only between 25 and 30 marriages a day, while additional sheriff&#39;s deputies have been brought in to boost security.

"It&#39;s been incredibly emotional in the building especially," said one volunteer marriage officer. "I don&#39;t know that this building has ever been so completely filled with love and family. I myself had a hard time not crying every time the couples cried in front of me," he said.

Same-sex couples from all over the United States appeared undeterred by a possible legal stoppage and flocked to San Francisco over the Valentine&#39;s Day (news - web sites) weekend in the hope of being legally married.

One couple from the southern state of Alabama had planned to get married in the state of Massachusetts in May when gay-weddings could become legal there.

"But it was Valentine&#39;s Day and we saw it in the news so we came here," Eric Oliver, a man in his 30s, said.

"How long have we waited? 10 years," said Diana Elrod, a woman in her 50s waiting to marry her partner of 10 years, Nancy Burns. "It&#39;s long overdue for us to have equal rights," Burns said.

Newsom said he was confident the city&#39;s endorsement of gay marriage would eventually be upheld, even though it is barred by state law and state officials have said they would not receive official sanction.

"This is not going to destroy the intact family. We don&#39;t have heterosexual couples who are now going to say, &#39;Hey, I can go marry a guy,&#39; and leave his wife," openly gay lawmaker Barney Frank told Fox television.

In May, the northeastern state of Massachusetts is set to become the first to legalize marriages between gays and lesbians following a decision by the state&#39;s Supreme Court that an existing ban on gay marriages was discriminatory.

Knuckles187
02-17-2004, 08:42 PM
this isnt a pisstake the irony of this just made me laugh.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/gay16.jpg

Mathea
02-18-2004, 06:36 AM
Yes, I was generalizing. I do know that. While there is a good number of people that would be classified as homophobic do have underlying gay tendencies, there are at least as many if not more that don&#39;t.

And yeah, everyone is entitled to their opinions.... and while this isnt an attack on Knuckles, his comments did raise a question of my own... bc there are people that would agree with him, and not jokingly, that girl on girl is fine but man on man is wrong.... and I dont understand that hypocrasy. Also, why would someone hate anther person for their sexual orientation? Is it a religious thing? I know the bible says its a sin, right? But for those people, does it mean that if you meet someone and befriend them, everythign is fine until you find out they like members of the same sex?

Just curious.

Spindulik
02-18-2004, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by Spindulik@16 February 2004 - 14:30

Gee looks like nobody can answer your question. How about it gays? What is the correct term that we should use?

Mathea
02-18-2004, 06:52 AM
Not that this is your answer, but a close friend of mine went by the term "liquid".... cuz he said he was like water... able to form to whatever needs arose..... then later he said he announced he was gay.... so I still have no real answer

Tackdaddy
02-18-2004, 07:33 AM
this is sick,being gay is wrong and gays should never be able to get married.adam and eve not adam and steve.

Knuckles187
02-18-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Tackdaddy@18 February 2004 - 07:33
this is sick,being gay is wrong and gays should never be able to get married.adam and eve not adam and steve.
lol despite that adam and steve comment making me laugh hard,

you are wrong.. people have the right to be happy and altho i dont like it very much.. if one guy wants to spend his life with another.. so be it people deserve to be happy right? it doesnt matter what race, size colour creed..sexuality. when u find somebody who makes u happy... be with them..

thats what its all about really... live and let live... i dont have to like it but im not about to go and start beating on people just cos they prefer the meatstick...

*EDIT* and nobody commented on my pic&#33; c&#39;mon&#33; i thought that was well funny lol

bigboab
02-18-2004, 11:17 AM
I have a few friends who are gay. I have known gays all my life. I have been chased by gays since I was 15, even amongst &#39;hard&#39; miners. Never been caught though, too late now. :rolleyes: Yes it went on 50 years ago and has went on since known time. I have learnt a few things from my friends:-

Gays do not fancy every man, they are like straight men/women, they have their preferences.

Gays do not in general fancy young boys/girls, in fact most of them hate paedophiles. Just the same as all sraight men dont fancy young girls.

I have no prejudices against &#39;normal&#39; gays. It is the paedophiles that I hate.

I thought I would post this just to let people know my stance on the issue.

Im am giving serious consideration to a couple who are chasing at the moment. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spindulik
02-18-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by bigboab@18 February 2004 - 07:17
I have a few friends who are gay. I have known gays all my life. I have been chased by gays since I was 15, even amongst &#39;hard&#39; miners. Never been caught though, too late now. :rolleyes: Yes it went on 50 years ago and has went on since known time. I have learnt a few things from my friends:-

Gays do not fancy every man, they are like straight men/women, they have their preferences.

Gays do not in general fancy young boys/girls, in fact most of them hate paedophiles. Just the same as all sraight men dont fancy young girls.

I have no prejudices against &#39;normal&#39; gays. It is the paedophiles that I hate.

I thought I would post this just to let people know my stance on the issue.

Im am giving serious consideration to a couple who are chasing at the moment. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have to agree with you Big Boab. When a guy drops his coins onto the sidewalk, when feeding the parking meter, I don&#39;t hear bells ringing, as he bends over, and think to myself "I got to have that&#33;". Ain&#39;t nothing like a hairy ass to turn me on.

But you are right. If people are happy to be with another person, that is their business. I know a lot of gay people too, and it isn&#39;t all sex. Some are just great friends to each other.

Look at the Catholic church. Priests, the nuns, monks and monasteries. They all take a vow of celibacy, because they are "married to the Church". Is that &#39;gay&#39; or what?

Yogi
02-18-2004, 12:49 PM
Look at the Catholic church. Priests, the nuns, monks and monasteries. They all take a vow of celibacy, because they are "married to the Church". Is that &#39;gay&#39; or what?

4500 priests in the USA have been sued for sexual abuse of chlidren(boys)... :(

10.000 have been suspected of the same offence.

Yogi

bigboab
02-18-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by SexualFartening@18 February 2004 - 12:49

Yogi
I dont think that this thread, or any other thread, should be use to attack any religion just because a minority of its adherents have deviations. In actual fact we should not be discussing religion at all. I would kindly ask future posters from referring the subject. Thank you in anticipation of your compliance with my wishes and the board rules.

Yogi
02-18-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by bigboab+18 February 2004 - 14:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 18 February 2004 - 14:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SexualFartening@18 February 2004 - 12:49

Yogi
I dont think that this thread, or any other thread, should be use to attack any religion just because a minority of its adherents have deviations. In actual fact we should not be discussing religion at all. I would kindly ask future posters from referring the subject. Thank you in anticipation of your compliance with my wishes and the board rules. [/b][/quote]
It was no attempt to discuss religion.

And, sorry, BB, but i will keep mentioning this as it comes along.

It is no attack. It is a quote from this morning&#39;s paper.

And i think the attitude of "keeping things quiet", is why people are able to keep

doing nasty things.

I don&#39;t say anything about the fact you say you hate Peadophiles, while not every

Peadophile is a criminal..........

Yogi

Knuckles187
02-18-2004, 02:01 PM
yes, its not a bash on religion.. its a fact.

and im sorry but 4500 found with 10,000 more suspected.. thats not a minority. thats a large amount.

Yogi
02-18-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Knuckles187@18 February 2004 - 16:01
yes, its not a bash on religion.. its a fact.

and im sorry but 4500 found with 10,000 more suspected.. thats not a minority. thats a large amount.
It&#39;s a shocking big group, but honesty gives that 4500 are 4 % of the priests over

the period wich the complants are about.

And that is 4 % too much&#33;

And the number could have been considerably lower, if action was taken sooner...

Yogi

bigboab
02-18-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by SexualFartening+18 February 2004 - 13:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SexualFartening &#064; 18 February 2004 - 13:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by bigboab@18 February 2004 - 14:55
<!--QuoteBegin-SexualFartening@18 February 2004 - 12:49

Yogi
I dont think that this thread, or any other thread, should be use to attack any religion just because a minority of its adherents have deviations. In actual fact we should not be discussing religion at all. I would kindly ask future posters from referring the subject. Thank you in anticipation of your compliance with my wishes and the board rules.
It was no attempt to discuss religion.

And, sorry, BB, but i will keep mentioning this as it comes along.

It is no attack. It is a quote from this morning&#39;s paper.

And i think the attitude of "keeping things quiet", is why people are able to keep

doing nasty things.

I don&#39;t say anything about the fact you say you hate Peadophiles, while not every

Peadophile is a criminal..........

Yogi [/b][/quote]
I am sorry to disagree Yogi, but by definition all paedophiles are criminals in this country(UK) anyway.

My intention by that post was not to &#39;brush&#39; things under the carpet. But to avoid naming a particular religion as the sole offenders. The biggest offenders, in my opinion are Scout Leaders and people who work in childrens homes, a lot of whom have no affiliation to any particular religion.

Again I would say that 4% is a minority. Albeit too large at that. I completely disagree that you can consider all priests to be gay because they take a vow of celibacy. The vast majority are genuine devout religious people who take that vow because their church requires it. I think it is offensive to these people to suggest that they are gay because of this vow.

Yogi
02-18-2004, 06:28 PM
completely disagree that you can consider all priests to be gay because they take a vow of celibacy

Sorry if i gave you that idea.

But i never stated that&#33;&#33;&#33;

And i don&#39;t think most of those offenders are gay ot peadophile by nature....

Maybe it came over confusing. Sorry for that.....

I don&#39;t say their offence is religionbound. Though the situation they are in because

of their religion makes them very vugnerable(sorry for the spelling...), to say the

least.

Putting scoutleaders over others??

For me anybody abusing their authority to misbehave is sick.

Oh, and could you point me where i find in your law that someone is criminal for

being sexually deviant.... :huh:

I thought you become a criminal by committing a crime........ :blink:

Peace,

Yogi

bigboab
02-18-2004, 08:46 PM
Sorry Yogi but we are at cross(pardon the pun) purposes here. I dont think I said that you inferred that all priests were gay. It is contained in another post by someone else. Remember my complaint is against the thread and not an individual poster in the thread.

As for the criminality of peadohpiles. You do not have to have a riminal record to be a criminal. Just thinking about committing a crime is a crime in itself. Proving it is another thing, you would have to prove the criminal intent, which is very hard indeed.