PDA

View Full Version : Hydrogenaudio

summerlinda
02-16-2004, 11:39 PM
Anyone here that is a member of that (http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?act=idx) forum?

Ive been trying to register over the past few months but it never works. I even mailed the webmaster but I got no response.

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, you are not permitted to use this board

I always get this error <_<

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-17-2004, 08:50 AM
:huh: What is Hydrogenaudio? :huh:

:P Nevermind.Just go find out myself. :P

*Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don&#39;t know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.*

Yep I get the same thing. :blink:

Benno
02-17-2004, 02:07 PM
It seems to work for me :blink:

Linda PM me your desired username a temporary password, your mail addres and I&#39;ll register for you :D

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-17-2004, 04:32 PM
;) They call themselves the audio technology enthusiast.What makes them so much better then us? :P

HeavyMetalParkingLot
02-17-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@17 February 2004 - 16:32
;) They call themselves the audio technology enthusiast.What makes them so much better then us? :P
they don&#39;t have a bookworld.

summerlinda
02-17-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@17 February 2004 - 18:32
They arent any better then us, they just have, lets say, different knowledge I like to use. Its not like Im gonna make it my new "home" ;)

I&#39;d just like to know more about MP3, compression, encoders, tests etc :)

HMPL: I dont care about bookworld anyway :P

Thanks Benno, ive send you a PM :)