02-17-2004, 02:43 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Plus David's new sig is missing a context I think :lol: :lol: :lol:

Knuckles187
02-17-2004, 02:46 AM
:D :D :D :D :D

internet.news
02-17-2004, 02:54 AM
Now come and visit the forum and azzz world ;)

And Azzz is now the Admin in my Forum, I will give up he job.

I have no luck.

Spindulik
02-17-2004, 03:01 AM
What the hell is "Big Boab's Chatroom" ? Did Big Boab spell "Big Bob" wrong he signed up for the forum, way back?

I never felt the desire to read anything in there. That is when I sensed that the forum was beginning to get a bit ridiculous. Sorry, I usually judge a book by its cover, when the internet is involved. You know what I mean, if you get 800 unread e-mails when you are only 2 days behind in checking your e-mail and the only way you can judge a message is by its subject content. Otherwise, you'd be 2 more days behind reading every piece of mail.

Cheese
02-17-2004, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by Spindulik@17 February 2004 - 02:01
What the hell is "Big Boab's Chatroom" ?  Did Big Boab spell "Big Bob" wrong he signed up for the forum, way back?

I never felt the desire to read anything in there. That is when I sensed that the forum was beginning to get a bit ridiculous.  Sorry, I usually judge a book by its cover, when the internet is involved. You know what I mean, if you get 800 unread e-mails when you are only 2 days behind in checking your e-mail and the only way you can judge a message is by its subject content. Otherwise, you'd be 2 more days behind reading every piece of mail.
That's okay I pretty much "judged" you were an arsehole from your "cover"...

I don't quite understand why you've in here to slag off one of the more positive things of the lounge...though I can guess.

(>Zero Cool<)
02-17-2004, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by Spindulik@17 February 2004 - 03:01
What the hell is "Big Boab&#39;s Chatroom" ? Did Big Boab spell "Big Bob" wrong he signed up for the forum, way back?

I never felt the desire to read anything in there. That is when I sensed that the forum was beginning to get a bit ridiculous. Sorry, I usually judge a book by its cover, when the internet is involved. You know what I mean, if you get 800 unread e-mails when you are only 2 days behind in checking your e-mail and the only way you can judge a message is by its subject content. Otherwise, you&#39;d be 2 more days behind reading every piece of mail.
&#39;Boab&#39; is a Scottish way of saying &#39;Bob&#39;

You don&#39;t wanna read it, then don&#39;t read it no probs, those who do do, those who don&#39;t don&#39;t how&#39;s that for deep an meaningful.

It must be reasonable to go there for some given that it is in it&#39;s 5th version as the previous versions have each in turn hit 1000 replies. As for that signalling a decline, I think you may find with many it was a fair reason to stick around :)

(>Zero Cool<)
02-17-2004, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese@17 February 2004 - 02:40
:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.evilassie.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/spider_dude/in.JPG
:lol: class mr Cheese, class ;) Nice one David :)

RGX
02-17-2004, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by Spindulik@17 February 2004 - 03:01
What the hell is "Big Boab&#39;s Chatroom" ? Did Big Boab spell "Big Bob" wrong he signed up for the forum, way back?

I never felt the desire to read anything in there. That is when I sensed that the forum was beginning to get a bit ridiculous. Sorry, I usually judge a book by its cover, when the internet is involved. You know what I mean, if you get 800 unread e-mails when you are only 2 days behind in checking your e-mail and the only way you can judge a message is by its subject content. Otherwise, you&#39;d be 2 more days behind reading every piece of mail.
Do anything other than moan?