PDA

View Full Version : Compresionprogram Simaler To Win-zip

stoned_kila
03-05-2003, 08:55 PM
i want a good program that can compress files into very smale formate (smaler the beter), without loseing quality and wuld alow me to create self-extracting files; so others wuldnt need the program
Thanx for any help

Jonne
03-05-2003, 09:01 PM
Winrar!
search for winrar (+crack if you want) on Kazaa, and you'll find it...

zapjb
03-05-2003, 10:00 PM
WinRAR rocks I got rid of WinZip, it's obsolete. :)

Lamsey
03-05-2003, 10:55 PM
I agree, WinRAR is the best. It's not free, though, so you might want to consider a cracked copy from K-Lite.

If you want freeware, try WinImp - there's a link on my webpage (check my signature).

stoned_kila
03-05-2003, 11:15 PM
i dwonloaded winrar crack but i cant figure out how to get it to work.
it says to "Open Winrar File, Pull the rarreg into the File, Close File and open Winrar. I'ts registered."
i did that but it stil says its not regiestered. i tried click on the rarreg. it ask me if i want to import the information into the registy. when i click ok it says i can only import bianry registy files
is thier something im missing??

nice quoteLOL

skelley521
03-06-2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by stoned_kila@5 March 2003 - 21:55
without loseing quality and wuld alow me to create self-extracting files; so others wuldnt need the program

Power Archiver........umm, did I mention Power Archiver.

Just select your files, right click, compress to zip; name the zip......drag the zip folder into power achiver, select options, and under action select 'make .exe, ....all done, self-extracting zip with .exe

hope this helps,
Steve

Rip The Jacker
03-06-2003, 07:11 AM
Hey Lamsey, you messed up somewhere in your signature.

Visit my webpage (which is hosted my my girlfriend) for lots of freeware downloads.
Might wanna fix that.

Lamsey
03-06-2003, 04:19 PM
Sorted now, cheers.